• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread

Meh I'd consider bbs a bridge game too, but that's for another time and topic.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

Meh I'd consider bbs a bridge game too, but that's for another time and topic.
See, that's the thing. Nomura considers it a main game and even unofficially called it KH0. And DDD is both a main and bridge game according to him (I don't even know how that makes sense) while CoM is a bridge game. But you're free to do anything you want.

Now, back to the topic.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Roku, please stop baiting. :| You've been doing it three days in a row. We know you don't like BBS. Sadly for you BBS is a main game and there is no way around it.

On voice actors, Bruce Boxleitner hasn't replied to me yet. He's at...MegaCon for a Tron panel. Maybe we'll hear something from that :3

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

See, that's the thing. Nomura considers it a main game and even unofficially called it KH0. And DDD is both a main and bridge game according to him (I don't even know how that makes sense) while CoM is a bridge game. But you're free to do anything you want.

Now, back to the topic.

Birth by Sleep IS a main game, while DDD is said to have content of importance comparable to a main game. It's just personal bias on his part.

EDIT:
On topic, do we have any more confirmations from other VA's already?
Especially the main cast?

Last edited:

Crazy Mario

Birth by Sleep IS a main game, while DDD is said to have content of importance comparable to a main game. It's just personal bias on his part.

As for topic, I do think we have at least one other world: The final one.
I was referring to BBS as a main game while DDD was a mix (I still think it doesn't make sense. Pick one or the other Nomura!) But I agree that it's personal bias.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Roku, please stop baiting. :| You've been doing it three days in a row. We know you don't like BBS. Sadly for you BBS is a main game and there is no way around it.

On voice actors, Bruce Boxleitner hasn't replied to me yet. He's at...MegaCon for a Tron panel. Maybe we'll hear something from that :3

Sorry, that wasn't my intention.
I really need to keep my impulses under control.
And I do hope we hear from him.

Also has anyone contacted Dave Boat, Derek Stephen Prince. David Dayan Fisher, Quinton Flynn, and the others.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Sorry, that wasn't my intention.
I really need to keep my impulses under control.
And I do hope we hear from him.

Also has anyone contacted Dave Boat, Derek Stephen Prince. David Dayan Fisher, Quinton Flynn, and the others.
I contacted Dave Boat and Quinton Flynn last night but I haven't heard back yet.

Crazy Mario

Trying a bit too hard to troll, are we? ;3
Hey, I'm just that excited, alright. I thought we were going to get a replacement. Now if you excuse me, I will need to rewatch Out There for the gazillionth time.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Hey, I'm just that excited, alright. I thought we were going to get a replacement. Now if you excuse me, I will need to rewatch Out There for the gazillionth time.

Joy. Another thread. Please discuss any and all topics regarding voice actors in the official VA discussion thread, thank you~

I don't doubt that HJO won't reprise his roles, but you are aware that IMDB is just as unreliable as Wikipedia, right? It's not a credible source, despite how awesome James Earl Jones would be as Aqua.

(save face and say that you're trolling ;w;)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I thought something really happened.

Reasons we don't trust IMDB:

1. I can go in right now, sign up, and edit YMX's voice actor to Jensen Ackles because unf unf sexy
2. James Earl Jones voiced Aqua in Birth by Sleep
3. Christian Bale as Terra
4. Matt Lanter as Terra
5. The mods who approve edits are none-the-wiser with things on there so if you are clever they just approve it

So if you find something new on IMDB, well James Earl Jones would like to inform you he is Master Aqua and to give him his friend back.

supernatural25

1. I can go in right now, sign up, and edit YMX's voice actor to Jensen Ackles because unf unf sexy
4. Matt Lanter as Terra
5. The mods who approve edits are none-the-wiser with things on there so if you are clever they just approve it

So if you find something new on IMDB, well James Earl Jones would like to inform you he is Master Aqua and to give him his friend back.

I wouldn't mind if Jensen Ackles voiced YMX. It would be so awesome, if he actually was YMX's voice actor.

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

4. Matt Lanter as Terra

I'm freaking dying of laughter right now! I love whoever put that on there :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I wouldn't mind if Jensen Ackles voiced YMX. It would be so awesome, if he was actually YMX's voice actor.

Me neither, honestly. I think Jensen Ackles would fit rather well =D

I'm freaking dying of laughter right now! I love whoever put that on there :p

xD I'm almost certain it was a member here, but I can't remember who xD

Crazy Mario

4. Matt Lanter as Terra

Pfft, HAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay, now that was just random! You know what, I feel like I want to edit that page right now.

Secondly, I'm supposed to play a character that I can't understand half of the time?
Terra: De tharknasss, will neve haf meh! SHEAAJUOOOORRDD! (The darkness will never have me! XEHANORT!) Seriously, I though Batman was choking on marbles or something during The Dark Knight.

Last edited:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

4. Matt Lanter as Terra

I remember all the hype that went in for him being Terra.

Everyone saying how cool it was going to be for Luke to be Batman's Master. Only to have Spock corrupt Batman and kill Luke.

I laughed so hard the first time this was said, and it still makes me laugh so much. Just adds to the Sci-Fy feel to KH.

Aqua=Darth Vader
Eraqus=Luke Skywalker
MX=Spock
Terra=Batman
(He would've been an odd ball out)

Didn't someone make a picture of Terra in a Batman suit? I feel like someone did.......

EDIT::::

I mean, Terra in his armor (+Cape) kinda appears a little similar to Batman.... (At least more than Aqua and Ven do...)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Crazy Mario

Everyone saying how cool it was going to be for Luke to be Batman's Master. Only to have Spock corrupt Batman and kill Luke.

I laughed so hard the first time this was said, and it still makes me laugh so much. Just adds to the Sci-Fy feel to KH.

Aqua=Darth Vader
Eraqus=Luke Skywalker
MX=Spock
Terra=Batman

Didn't someone make a picture of Terra in a Batman suit? I feel like someone did.......

I mean, Terra in his armor (+Cape) kinda appears a little similar to Batman....

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
I could just imagine Terra on top of Land of Departure's castle during the night with his Keyblade Armor on along with his removed cape.

Terra: I am the night.

Magnum

Aqua=Darth Vader
Eraqus=Luke Skywalker

MX=Spock
Terra=Batman

I mean, Terra in his armor (+Cape) kinda appears a little similar to Batman.... (At least more than Aqua and Ven do...)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Aqua: Eraqus, I am your father.
Eraqus: Noooooooo!!!!

Oh I can see it now.

Back