• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rallade

Awards
Do all the floating pages in the pre-rendered scenes represent Ansem reports, memories or something else entirely?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Do all the floating pages in the pre-rendered scenes represent Ansem reports, memories or something else entirely?

It was said that on the other screen of the 3DS, there will be a silhouette of Fantasia Mickey doing tricks with Yen Sid's spellbook, and that's what all the pages are.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's sheet music guys~

—When Roxas lands as well as in other parts, it looks as if paper swirls and is dispersed. What is the relevance of that?

Nomura: During the KH3D opening, a 2D animation is streamed on the bottom screen. It’s a cel animation, the silhouette of Mickey moves so smoothly it may look like CG. (Laughs.) In it, Mickey takes on the appearance of the Sorcerer’s apprentice. While the movie streaming on the top screen is occurring, it influences the Mickey on the bottom screen. Still on the bottom screen sheet music swirls and disperses in pieces that are used to direct back to the upper screen.

The_Dream_Shield

Website
backloggery.com
In the trailer, Neku and Shiki are in the same "side" of Traverse Town, I wonder if the TWEWY members are able to exchange sides at one point, or if Sora/Riku resolve whatever is making the world be divided.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
One of my friends pointed out something I'm ashamed to admit I didn't catch myself. It's that Riku and Mickey's meeting in 3D might explain why the two are so close.

Anyone else think this?

I noticed that. I figured that was why Mickey goes above and beyond to help Riku ever since the end of KH1.

Even though the RoS can have worlds with past versions of themselves, I don't think the stuff that Sora and Riku do there actually affect the past.

snow_flake40

Awards
In the trailer, Neku and Shiki are in the same "side" of Traverse Town, I wonder if the TWEWY members are able to exchange sides at one point, or if Sora/Riku resolve whatever is making the world be divided.

I was wondering about this as well. Before, I figured that Neku and Rhyme were on Sora's plane while Shiki and Beat were on Riku's and Joshua just kinda comes and goes as he pleases 'cause...well, he's Joshua. It makes sense, seeing as how Nomura has said that Neku's been seperated from Shiki and how Beat says 'This time I'll protect Rhyme' or whatever which makes it seem like they were seperated, too.

But now we have a scene with Neku and Shiki together. I'm thinking that Sora and Riku fixing the whole Traverse Town split thing is more likely. I'm guessing this'll happen near the end of the world's plot. (I'm still hoping that Traverse Town's plot will kind of be ongoing while you visit the other Disney worlds and will only end just before the final world(s). That way, we'll get that badass TWEWY Keyblade near the end of the game and it'll have some of the best stats! C: *dreaming*)

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Well Mickey says, that he would like to repay the favor and lend Riku his strength sometime in the future

That could mean later during the game, or the more obvious one...which would explain the close relationship between Mickey and Riku like you said.
Has it been said that the events in the Realm of Sleep which occur in the past of Worlds which appear actually carry into the Realm of Light? If not, I don't think that line was meant to imply that Mickey (in the present) remembers what Riku did and was helping him because of that, I think it was meant to be a bit more of an analogy (reverse foreshadowing, I suppose) for the way in which Mickey does lend Riku a hand in his respective "future."

Consider, if Mickey knew who Riku was due to him traveling to the Realm of Sleep, that would mean that Donald and Goofy would have known who Sora is the moment they met him (since they appear in "Country of the Muskateers," which is implied to be set in their respective pasts). Actually, seeing as Sora and Riku use the Keyblade, that would change a great deal of what we know about the first game in the series with regard to Mickey's, Donald's and Goofy's understanding of the weapon and the people who wield it.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Has it been said that the events in the Realm of Sleep which occur in the past of Worlds which appear actually carry into the Realm of Light? If not, I don't think that line was meant to imply that Mickey (in the present) remembers what Riku did and was helping him because of that, I think it was meant to be a bit more of an analogy (reverse foreshadowing, I suppose) for the way in which Mickey does lend Riku a hand in his respective "future."

Well I guess what I meant was pretty much this. I shouldn't have said that it explains it completely, but puts a little spin onto the whole fact of it all.

Since at this moment, I'm not sure if there is anything saying what happens in the RoS worlds will alter history.

It's supposed to be a heart touching moment I'd believe. More so than an actual historic moment in the KH universe.
(By heart touching, I mean sentimentality)

Kevin Perez

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While the trailer was overwhelming and a total surprise, seeing (finally) a Fantasia based world was kupo!ing orgasmic and mind blowing! I totally freaked out when I heard The Nutcracker Suite, specifically the Waltz of the Flowers bit, 'cuz the game version the shows Riku fighting sounds a lot like this: Check the 5:14 mark

Tchaikovsky - The Nutcracker - YouTube

And for those Disney/Fantasia fans, behold!: Check 3:10 mark

Tchaikovsky's Waltz of the Flowers - YouTube

Whenever I'm listen to this bit, I imagine myself figure skating with the same grace and sophistication of the pixies/faeries in the video, unfortunately, it's only in my imagination because there would be nothing graceful or sophisticated of a 6'1, gay male with a lot facial hair and excessive weight galloping around, especially one who lacks any of the former distinguishing features and possibly any feminine features (I curse the fact I'm butch!). Yeah, I gotta little personal there but it goes to show you how kupo!ing epic this is! I hope we get to hear the bit with the crocodiles, ostriches, elephants, and hippos which is entitled The Dance of the Hours, which is also fucking epic!

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Well I guess what I meant was pretty much this. I shouldn't have said that it explains it completely, but puts a little spin onto the whole fact of it all.

Since at this moment, I'm not sure if there is anything saying what happens in the RoS worlds will alter history.

It's supposed to be a heart touching moment I'd believe. More so than an actual historic moment in the KH universe.
(By heart touching, I mean sentimentality)
I definitely agree with this. I think its whole purpose was as a symbolic nod to the relationship they go on to develop in Mickey's respective future, rather than an explanation as to that relationship. Plus, I like to think that Mickey placed his faith and friendship in Riku while he was struggling with the darkness without actually knowing Riku was a good person ahead of time through some timey-wimey plot mechanic. Their relationship is more organic that way, in my mind.

MASTER260

Awards
Say, I just realized something: Sorry if this has been said before or is obvious, but you know how Joshua is talking to Sora about how the world is split when they show Riku backing away from Young Xehanort, who both appear ghost-like. Well, that event was shown right before but without all the ghostliness, so I'm wondering something: Maybe when he says it's, "split," it's like there's 2 parallel universe versions of the worlds in the RoS, & you can see what the people from the other one are doing but, like ghosts, can't interact with them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back