• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I can't breathe... omg.Say what you want, but I love the NPC's in Tron. And Quarra!!!
I have a feeling all those Tron Sora's represented the hearts that are/were in him.
And the blue Xehanort was the MF.
Finally, a TWTNW that looks amazing.
And ROXAS!!!
URSULA!!!
FROLLO WITH DARKNESS. LET THAT BE A BOSS.
AND THE DREAM EATER CARD BATTLE WILL BE THE COLOSSEUM BATTLES.

ANYONE WHO SAYS THIS GAME IS NOT WORTH IT IS AN IDIOT WHO DOESN'T DESERVE TO SALHFDAHFUJBJZBF

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Only in the pre-rendered stuff, that doesn't count as an actual appearance. ;_;
Saw flashes of Namine and Xion, though, so I'm thrilled. And Roxas has lines! :D

Just for the record, I also like the way they pulled off the shaky camera effect as the MF moved down the steps towards Riku.

And did anyone else get total Star Wars Episode III vibes when Mickey was jumping around the seats in Where Nothing Gathers and is intercepted by a cloaked (I think it was) Xemnas. I'm really getting the impression that while Riku and Mickey are fighting all the Xehanorts there, something terrible will happen to Sora. D:

Nope, watch the Trailer once more closely, lol.
Kairi appears another time in in-game graphics together with KH 2 Riku right before Aqua and Terra show up.

Yeah, I can't watch it with sound on (is at work) but according to Roxas's hand movements he uses "get it memorized" towards Axel, lol.
Urrh, that "nightmare" black Ventus-armor and that red-eyed unknown gives one the chills though.

Haha, yeah, Xemnas has "laser blades" of a sort and Mickey is KH's Yoda...if Xemnas starts to throw the thrones around telekinetically we have an re-enactment of Yoda vs. Palpatine.
Although in that case, Mickey should fight old Xehanort and not Xemnas...*ggg*

DiveHearts

Awards
Also, regarding Ursula, what if as part of the preface/tutorial for the game you fight against a number of Disney villains encountered in past titles as both Riku and Sora, switching between the two as they battle simultaneously? That's about the only way I can make sense of them having their KH1 clothes as this could occur before they properly enter the Realm of Sleep. :[

This is probably the most likely scenario, as I doubt we will be seeing another fully fledged Atlantica world...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
AND THAT SCENE FROM THE THREE MUSKETEERS WITH GOOFY AND THE TOWER. <3 <3 <3

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Nope, watch the Trailer once more closely, lol.
Kairi appears another time in in-game graphics together with KH 2 Riku right before Aqua and Terra show up.
omigosh, you're right! Yay, Kairi may be given relevance! She's shown outside of Destiny Islands, anyhow. x'D

Yeah, I can't watch it with sound on (is at work) but according to Roxas's hand movements he uses "get it memorized" towards Axel, lol.
Urrh, that "nightmare" black Ventus-armor and that red-eyed unknown gives one the chills though.
Red-eyed unknown is some effed up thing related to Sora, or possibly Sora himself. Calling it now.
Also, I wonder if it's coincidence that it correlates with the red-eyed Heartless from the BBS Secret Episode?

Haha, yeah, Xemnas has "laser blades" of a sort and Mickey is KH's Yoda...if Xemnas starts to throw the thrones around telekinetically we have an re-enactment of Yoda vs. Palpatine.
Although in that case, Mickey should fight old Xehanort and not Xemnas...*ggg*
Agreed. Mickey VS MX is even hinted at in the pre-rendered scenes. This must happen.

This is probably the most likely scenario, as I doubt we will be seeing another fully fledged Atlantica world...
I'm fairly sure we won't. That looked like a kind of specific stage-world, not a proper world in and of itself, but then again, it was a boss battle, so who knows. I'm just not keen on the idea of another set of clone characters in the Realm of Sleep.

AND THAT SCENE FROM THE THREE MUSKETEERS WITH GOOFY AND THE TOWER. <3 <3 <3
I love that! And the scene where Sora is talking to Pinocchio and he turns around, revealing himself to be a Dream Eater cracks me up.

So, at the end, when the MF is reaching out to Sora, if I'm not mistaken he's saying something along the lines of "Let's go," right? If so, yeah, Sora's doomed in this game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I love that! And the scene where Sora is talking to Pinocchio and he turns around, revealing himself to be a Dream Eater cracks me up.
I was like "WTH is Pinocchio wearing???". I love how it was a Dream Eater :3

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I was like "WTH is Pinocchio wearing???". I love how it was a Dream Eater :3
It's just so WTF and Sora's reaction is priceless.
And is it just me or is Pinocchio's Japanese voice like a hundred times cuter than his English one? It's odd, but I really feel that way watching him in these trailers. <.<;

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
omigosh, you're right! Yay, Kairi may be given relevance! She's shown outside of Destiny Islands, anyhow. x'D
As it seems now every major original character seems to get some relevance. If I count correctly, the only ones we didn't see so far of the remotely important guys are Eraqus and Isa.

Red-eyed unknown is some effed up thing related to Sora, or possibly Sora himself. Calling it now.
Also, I wonder if it's coincidence that it correlates with the red-eyed Heartless from the BBS Secret Episode?
Now that you say it...it's possibly all of the torment of Aqua, Terra, Ven, Xion, Naminé and Roxas meshed together and given physical form. A manifestation of everyone's united pain.
While that black Ventus-armor with the Nightmare-dream eater symbol could be Ven's torment given form alone.
Going by that we would probably have similar "nightmares" of Terra and Aqua as well, and possibly hooded Roxas and Xion...only Naminé's "nightmare" form is something I can't really think of.

That unknown heartless had yellow eyes though in actual gameplay in BBS FM, the eyes only appeared red when it was in it's "stealth" mode.

Agreed. Mickey VS MX is even hinted at in the pre-rendered scenes. This must happen.
Lol, Mickey going to kick ass. Just you wait, in the last few areas of the game maybe we get to play Mickey. ^__^

I'm fairly sure we won't. That looked like a kind of specific stage-world, not a proper world in and of itself, but then again, it was a boss battle, so who knows. I'm just not keen on the idea of another set of clone characters in the Realm of Sleep.
Did Ursula have a health bar? 0_o

Atlantica should be not really possible as one of the sleeping worlds though, maybe only a dream if at all.
Although, Ursula was defeated in KH2 again, right? It would be sufficient for her being in the RoS then. Maybe that's the ocean of Prankster's paradise?

Haha, even more Sora's and Riku's...more of them and they can compete with Xehanort in "who has the most counterparts".

So, at the end, when the MF is reaching out to Sora, if I'm not mistaken he's saying something along the lines of "Let's go," right? If so, yeah, Sora's doomed in this game.

That scene really gave me a deja-vu. It has been quite sometime since I last saw that movie.

There's definitely something afoul about the MF...and the only scene showing Master Xehanort himself he has again his pedo-smile, not good.

blueheart

Bronze Member
*is done hyperventilating*

Wow! Lotsa more stuff *on worlds we already knew about but idgaf*. This one has a lot more scenes relating to the overall plot than the other trailer.

So by the end shot of the meeting room and all the cloaked people having similar builds, I'm thinking Master Xehanort has now created a small army of Xehanorts that are somehow alive, at least maybe in the RoS.

By that Tron scene with multiple Soras, he's going to struggle with the pain and torment *obvious*. But, maybe MX will use that to turn him into something, like a mindless pawn to fight for his bidding?

Xigbar\Braig is baddass again. It's been a awhile.

Riku next to Sam was.....a little wrong looking? I still love the interaction. ALL MAIN CHARACTERS FOR TRON HAS APPROVAL.

And Frollo is just too epic in that scene

:)))

Last edited:

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
You guys are all lucky! I have to get ready for school without watching the trailer while you guys can bounce around like little children. ;A;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You guys are all lucky! I have to get ready for school without watching the trailer while you guys can bounce around like little children. ;A;
Sneak a way! I'm getting it on as many things as I can. Laptop, Ipod, computer etc.

AND HOW BEAUTIFUL IS QUASI ON A DREAM EATER!!!!!
AND THE RETURN OF KEYHOLES <3

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
As it seems now every major original character seems to get some relevance. If I count correctly, the only ones we didn't see so far of the remotely important guys are Eraqus and Isa.
Well, a lot of the Organization members' whereabouts is being kept under wraps. Isa may be a major plot point, especially for Lea, so we'll just have to wait and see. I was surprised to see Xigbar/Braig though! I couldn't tell if he was his Somebody or not, though I would presume the latter. Perhaps, however, the figures that appear surrounding Sora with the MF are the Organization members who remained loyal to him. There are eleven aside from the MF himself, so that would account for everyone except Lea and one other (presuming Lea isn't among them for some reason). Then again, they all look pretty similar, so it could just be copies of the MF or something like that.

Now that you say it...it's possibly all of the torment of Aqua, Terra, Ven, Xion, Naminé and Roxas meshed together and given physical form. A manifestation of everyone's united pain.
I like this idea. perhaps it's what happens to Sora when that pain overtakes him.

While that black Ventus-armor with the Nightmare-dream eater symbol could be Ven's torment given form alone.
Right. Unless it's Vanitas's armor, or the armor of the thing with the red eyes. Or something else entirely.

Going by that we would probably have similar "nightmares" of Terra and Aqua as well, and possibly hooded Roxas and Xion...only Naminé's "nightmare" form is something I can't really think of.
Actually, the very concept of Namine's nightmare strikes a certain fear in me.

That unknown heartless had yellow eyes though in actual gameplay in BBS FM, the eyes only appeared red when it was in it's "stealth" mode.
Oh, well. I'm dumb then. :p

Did Ursula have a health bar? 0_o
Yeah, it's in the upper right corner and doesn't appear to be very big.

Atlantica should be not really possible as one of the sleeping worlds though, maybe only a dream if at all.
Although, Ursula was defeated in KH2 again, right? It would be sufficient for her being in the RoS then. Maybe that's the ocean of Prankster's paradise?
Eh, I would prefer she just be a past villain they confront as part of their preparation for the MoM. But who knows.

Haha, even more Sora's and Riku's...more of them and they can compete with Xehanort in "who has the most counterparts".
Nomura's plan is obvious now. Xehanort VS Riku and Sora ad nauseum. KINGDOM HEARTS: THE CLONE WARS. (More Star Wars references, stat!)

There's definitely something afoul about the MF...and the only scene showing Master Xehanort himself he has again his pedo-smile, not good.
I want to know what Mickey's saying to him, even though I feel it should be obvious.
I also noticed Ansem SoD is wearing an Organization cloak in Where Nothing Gathers. Is this the first time we've seen him in one? It looks...really strange on him, for some reason.

Edit: No wait, Riku!Ansem in KH2 had an Org cloak. Why does it look so weird to me, then...?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Mickey dancing in time with the music is so adorable *u*

And Riku should have kissed Mickey.

Can't believe no one commented on the Drop Gauge.

New Keyblades in the gameplay scenes.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Downloaded it in 720P. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

You're totally "on crack" about this, aren't you. LOL.

That's so bad luck...I feel for ya.
I am also only sporadically looking in there, thank goodness I have not too much to do today at work...must be destiny. *ggg*

---

EDIT:

@alexis.anagram:

Lea has minor differences from Lea, so I'd expect Braig to have minor differences from Xigbar as well.
I won't make a definitive bet on if that's Xigbar or Braig though.

In that case, all Org members would remain loyal to MF except Roxas (obvious) and Lea.
Although I tend to assume, in light of Xemnas vs. Mickey and Ansem SoD pressing Riku face down while wearing a black coat that two of the hooded figures encircling Sora together with the MF are Ansem SoD and Xemnas, which would free two more ex-Org members to cease their loyalty with the MF.
If one of those hooded guys is Vanitas, we have another free spot.

Could very well be, as Data-Naminé in Coded explicitly warned about that possible of being happen.

Heh, that could also be, still creepy that black armor though.
On a side note I find it somewhat intriguing that they only showed Ven in his armor lying there, probably to avoid confusion with Roxas?

Yep, a red-eyed, creepy Naminé? *ggg* Although all this may hint towards that we will learn really more about the torments of them.

Ah, ok then, just wait and see for Ursula.

Team Xehanort vs Team Sora (with Ventus joker) and Team Riku (with Terra joker), lol. Just has somehow to squeeze in Aqua and Mickey.

Riku in his "Ansem SoD"-form already wore a black coat though in KH2.

Last edited:

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Thank god for Square including Sam and Kevin! For a while, I was thinking Sora and Riku would replace them like in Space Paranoids! Anyways, that whole trailer was awesome! Also, it looks The World That Never Was will be playable and that means new areas! I predicted it once, but I thought that since it didn't have a heart it wouldn't appear. Also, I think Ursula is just a Mirage Arena-esque boss since n=both Sora and Riku are there in their KH1 attire. Hopefully more Disney bosses are the same.

Speaking of Disney bosses, Frollo looks epic! Please let us fight him instead of that dumb gargoyle! In fact, I think that Gargoyle will go after Sora since they were fighting on the ground in the trailer while Riku deals Frollo a kick in the ass! I just love how Square included that tower scene with Mickey and Goofy and it looks like Donald will be a scaredy cat like in the film due to being absent, which I like! I'm glad the gargoyles will all appear much and all of them will actually speak. Rinzler also looks like n epic boss! All of the Tron characters look astounding! I think Sora feeling the pain in his heart has to do with Ansem's data which isn't surprising since it's a DATA world. It seems the Dream Eaters have crowned Quasi the King of Fools, lol! You know, I knew that Young Xehanort had the power to revive dark being whenever he appears, but for some reason I didn't think of Organization XIII! How stupid of me! And I wonder who is that Sora with the giant red eyes...

By the way, Mickey's a beast! He literally took on the Xehanorts head on! Unfortunately, Ansem owned him and smacked him on a chair. You know, I wonder if all of those seats will hold one Xehanort each. It'll be the Meeting of the Xehanorts!

Also, if you check the Dual Link trailer, the Nutcracker Suite is playing in it's own section, which means that each scenario will get it's own remix! HUZZAH!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just love how Square included that tower scene with Mickey and Goofy and it looks like Donald will be a scaredy cat like in the film due to being absent, which I like!
I thought of you then!!!

All of the Tron characters look astounding!
They do. So... Final Fantasy, kinda.

I think Sora feeling the pain in his heart has to do with Ansem's data which isn't surprising since it's a DATA world. It seems the Dream Eaters have crowned Quasi the King of Fools, lol!
I love both of those.

Slowed the last part down.

• Young Riku
  • Dream Eater Ventus
  • actual Ventus
  • Namine
  • KH-2 Sora
  • Xion
  • KH-2 Riku
  • KH-2 Kairi
  • Terra
  • Aqua