• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread

By saying that he can't say anything about it, he's basically saying that he is working on it... LOL.
Still, it's nothing official. So we can't really say anything about it.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

By saying that he can't say anything about it, he's basically saying that he is working on it... LOL.
Still, it's nothing official. So we can't really say anything about it.

But by your own admission, not saying anything about it means you're working on it too!

MEIN GOTT! SETA'S A VA FOR KH3D! D:

In all seriousness though... this is cool. I'm expecting more reveals of recording sessions in the coming weeks.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

That makes two people so we can at least say that English voice recording is in progress or about to be in progress.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Now to wait for that English trailer.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

206nczo.png

I am torn. I want a younger voice for Young Master Xehanort, but at the same time, I want an expert voice actor. I think he could pull it off without a hitch, but for some reason, I want a new voice actor.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

I am torn. I want a younger voice for Young Master Xehanort, but at the same time, I want an expert voice actor. I think he could pull it off without a hitch, but for some reason, I want a new voice actor.

I like how you're automatically assuming he's voicing YMX when he said nothing of the sort.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I like how you're automatically assuming he's voicing YMX when he said nothing of the sort.

I'm not, I was only suggesting it. I probably should start wording my posts better, but that was mainly because I missed that part of the trailer with Xehanort's Heartless.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

I'm not, I was only suggesting it. I probably should start wording my posts better, but that was mainly because I missed that part of the trailer with Xehanort's Heartless.

I'm not sure how I could have misread your post. You clearly created a link between Epcar and the voice for YMX.

Not only that, but it's been said in this thread before that Epcar isn't too good at younger voices.

Also, I was going to mention Ansem, SoD being in the trailer, but it hadn't occurred to me that you'd forgotten. Oh well.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I'm not sure how I could have misread your post. You clearly created a link between Epcar and the voice for YMX.

Not only that, but it's been said in this thread before that Epcar isn't too good at younger voices.

Also, I was going to mention Ansem, SoD being in the trailer, but it hadn't occurred to me that you'd forgotten. Oh well.

I never said you did, I just said that I should word my posts better. And I don't really come to this thread tht often. And any things slip my mind.

Unumus

Awards

Oh the nostalgia of when BbS VA were slowly bein revealed. I hope that this time around it'll be even more exciting!!

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

I'm sure it will be.

Especially regarding the TWEWY characters... :3

Unumus

Awards

I've never play TWEWY but from what i can tell from everyone else's reaction of that games characters being revealed, it was a good game.

YUPPP

I've never play TWEWY but from what i can tell from everyone else's reaction of that games characters being revealed, it was a good game.

Oh, it is. If you got the funds definitely grab it.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

I think Corey Burton will be Frollo.

Corey Burton was the Magic Mirror. Tony Jay also played the Mirror. Since Corey Burton took over the Mirror role, I think he would take over Frollo.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Just went to check Vincent Corazza's website, cause I'm bored. Thought it was odd that he doesn't list "Kingdom Hearts" under his credits.

SuccubusAki

Just saw the English subbed trailer for KH: Dream Drop Distance.
Well... with the appearance of Lea... I'd say that Quinton Flynn will definitely be in this game. I wonder if other Organization members found their hearts and became completel or whatever. Been a while since I played the games lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Just saw the English subbed trailer for KH: Dream Drop Distance.
Got my hopes up there D:

Well... with the appearance of Lea... I'd say that Quinton Flynn will definitely be in this game. I wonder if other Organization members found their hearts and became completel or whatever. Been a while since I played the games lol
Quinton Flynn is a definite. He loves these games I think. And we have Braig/Xigbar officially confirmed to be coming back. No doubt the other VA's will come back like how they did for BBS.

SuccubusAki

Quinton Flynn is a definite. He loves these games I think. And we have Braig/Xigbar officially confirmed to be coming back. No doubt the other VA's will come back like how they did for BBS.

Well when you say that... then I am pretty excited about the revived members now. I say Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, and of course Zexion and Axel, maybe Saix. Those are the ones that I say will appear.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Luxord was Nomura's favorite, so he has a buy. Larxene should too, since they do need a girl (and she made QUITE a... shocking impression)

Back