• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
So, how many are there left?

Traverse Town
Pranksters Paradise
City of Bells
Tron Legacy
Country of Musketeers
Symphony of Sorcery

And I forget things because I not a genius, or smart.
I'd say at least five-seven. Nomura only putting seven worlds and just adding one or two more worlds after the Mark of Mastery is really just a bad-case scenario I can't see happening. Also, is DDD releases late in March, who's to say they still can't put out one two more Famitsus in both February and March. You also have to account for the fact that there would be only one or two original KH worlds like Traverse Town, which I really can't see being the only ones in a series as major as this. There's only seven worlds for the Mark of Mastery, I really don't see what's the fuss with assuming there won't be more.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
So right now we have about 12 - 13 possible worlds right now, give or take, if they are all playable, and if we also get an original Final World. That sounds about right, though the fact we haven't seen playable situations in quite a few of them so close to the release date, it's weird.

Remember how TWEWY and Traverse Town were featured in a little blurb last month, but it wasn't given an actual page? Then it did this issue?

There's going to be a featured section for Legacy (with characters and world art), but it'll be next month because it was in that little bit Traverse was in last time

So next month is Tron and ????

Ugh. I'm excited then, but still. That's totally not cool.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So, uh, shocking ending? Wasn't re:coded's ending supposed to be shocking? Didn't it only confirm that Xehanort would come back with support this time?
I'm more suspicious about Nomura's concern with changing the ending rather than what it is. Perharps another side game will be made in order to fill the gap of 5+ years between KH3D and KH3?

The ending was shocking. Telling us Xehanort was complete was (while heavily theorized) was pretty big to know.

Nomura probably thought it fit into his vision for KH3 the most, probably. Having the ending changed means his vision isn't as complete, if I had to guess.

We've known for a very long time that a mystery game has been in dev. SO that'll probably come out while PDD1 works on FFX HD.

Lonbilly

Awards
The ending was shocking. Telling us Xehanort was complete was (while heavily theorized) was pretty big to know.

Not to mention the multiple Xehanort's being hinted at, which we've seen to be true to an extent.

We've known for a very long time that a mystery game has been in dev. SO that'll probably come out while PDD1 works on FFX HD.

I so hope it's BbSv2 <3 Aqua, Lighting, and Firion as a party in the RoD would make me die of happiness.

Anyway, loving the graffiti in Traverse Town. That world has literally become my favorite again. Of DDD, at least.

Because I need my Jungle Book. And 101 Dalmatians. Or just a couple more classic Disney movie worlds. Then it'll be complete.

Chances are we'll be having as many Disney worlds as Original Worlds. The way I see it, anyway.

Mr Yippie

Guys.

What if the first announcement for KH3 is that once again the Disney worlds will once again be all-new

Lonbilly

Awards
Guys.

What if the first announcement for KH3 is that once again the Disney worlds will be all-new

Doubt that. All the worlds we've gotten in DDD have been all-new. I doubt KH3 would be a complete new Disney-worlds-to-be-used time just like DDD.

Mr Yippie

so this last mystery world... any bets? he might've saved something really good for last

also im confused as how TT would have a keyhole of light... since we already found it

couldnt they ring the bell and call it a day?

Lonbilly

Awards
so this last mystery world... any bets? he might've saved something really good for last

As in last Disney world, or last last world?

We have at least two more Disney worlds, which I'm highly expecting to be either Toy Story and Jungle Book, Jungle Book and the Sword in the Stone, or Jungle Book and some other world (like Pocahontas).

As for last last world, anything could be it. But Xehanort will be there, for sure.

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
Shocking ending, huh...

The death of a main character seems unlikely, but I reeeeeeeeeallly want it to happen. Especially since he or she would probably be guaranteed to return at some point.

Alternate shocker ending: Riku passes his Mark of Mastery, but Sora does not.

Alternate shocker ending 2: Sora is housing some sort of supreme darkness, or the key to Xehanort's immortality, or something along those lines of "good character being the cause for bad thing"

Alternate shocker ending 3: Xehanort is Sora's father

Alternate shocker ending 4: Kairi is revealed to be Xehanort and kills Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie

kupo! I'm excited

Alternate Shocker Ending 4. I died. XD

Mr Yippie

As in last Disney world, or last last world?

We have at least two more Disney worlds, which I'm highly expecting to be either Toy Story and Jungle Book, Jungle Book and the Sword in the Stone, or Jungle Book and some other world (like Pocahontas).

last last is gonna be some mashup super spooky clusterfun as usual

I think we only have one disney world left because until proven otherwise TT counts as one of the keyholes and that leaves one slot open in ROD

blueheart

Bronze Member
I was hoping Robin Hood would show up, but I guess it isn't likely.

101 Dalmatians
Jungle Book
Toy Story
The Sword in the Stone

One of these is more likely.

Lonbilly

Awards
last last is gonna be some mashup super spooky clusterfun as usual

I think we only have one disney world left because until proven otherwise TT counts as one of the keyholes and that leaves one slot open in ROD

I still doubt it. I think there are at least two more Disney worlds, otherwise we'll have more Original Worlds than Disney Worlds if all the worlds we've seen so far are playable.

Besides, we still have three worlds that have been cut/wanted for previous titles that Nomura hinted were going to be in DDD.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I still doubt it. I think there are at least two more Disney worlds, otherwise we'll have more Original Worlds than Disney Worlds if all the worlds we've seen so far are playable.

Besides, we still have three worlds that have been cut/wanted for previous titles that Nomura hinted were going to be in DDD.

jungle book being one of them i really cant see it being in this game...

the dalmations will probly be expanded on in TT though,

fingers crossed for toy story :)

Mr Yippie

oh I HOPE Jungle Book and Toy Story show up

SITS would be alright but def not the highlight

the dalmations will probly be expanded on in TT though,

that would be a great idea; expanding on the other ROS guys who used to be in TT

but I'm pretty sure its a TWEWY exclusive party

Lonbilly

Awards
jungle book being one of them i really cant see it being in this game...

Jungle Book has been cut twice already, once as an idea, the next (and most recent) with an actual map + layout.

If it isn't in DDD, I will be horribly surprised.

oh I HOPE Jungle Book and Toy Story show up

SITS would be alright but def not the highlight

I, in my opinion, would prefer SITS over the other two (favorite Disney move ever), but I see the first two being more likely. Especially Jungle Book.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want Toy Story, Sword in the Stone, or Jungle Book. If not those, Lilo & Stitch (Hawaii), Pocahontas, or Brother Bear.

Derp.

famitsu-scan-21.jpg

When I look at this I feel like Sora is casting Meteor to destroy the world with his Dream Eaters, or he's dropping the moon xD

It's called "Comet", though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back