• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
I am half ready to make a petition for this, honestly xD Especially since he is in LA to film STXII xDDDDD

Figured you'd be extremely excited about it. idk if that looks like the Rite of Spring, though. Look like The Country of Musketeers but we don't know what each world looks like fully yet so it can be anything.
I have literally re-watched The Three Musketeers fifty-two times in my lifetime to know the difference. Country of the Musketeers only had badlands and not really a desert actually, there wasn't even sand. It was just yellow rock, wilted trees, and mud pits. But in there, we see desert sands, quicksand pits, and dreaded heat. You also have to know that the former's area has a sunset while Rite of Spring takes place in the day like the screenshot shows. I don't mean to be harsh though. I'm just REALLY passionate when it comes to my Mickey, Donald, and Goofy cartoon smarts. >:)

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Riku x Chernabog~ :O

Wonder if we'll see any of Yen Sid's prowess as a keyblade master in this Fantasia setting!

Or if we'll find out how those magic brooms ended up in Disney Town. Hohoho! *loves the most minute mysteries*

blueheart

Bronze Member
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Is it from a Fantasia segment?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Am I the only one here wanting Oswald in? Come on three Mickeys, let his big bro in SE!
Then we get a 4th Mickey with the Wasteland world.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Its inspired by Square other game The world ends with you, to go along with the chracters making guest apperances in that world

Bottom, not top :/

I'd say it's Fantasia-inspired, although it makes me think of a high-class club room to be honest.

Also so glad that the CAT mural is there <3 I won't how much of a part it will play in relation to the TWEWY crowd...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Is it from a Fantasia segment?

It looks like that area behind the gate on the bridge that we saw in the first video of gameplay.

You see it at 2:59. A gate and palm trees. In the image, you can also see a gate and palm trees so I guess that is where it is.

The glass windows look like what you fight the Gorilla Nightmare on. Also for some brief moments, where you are fighting the Nightmare inside some area, you see palm trees and that ramp/walkway. So. yeah.

Here is your answer :3

Mr Yippie

when you fight that rainbow boxing monster he smashes the glass and you fall into that area to continue the fight

its probably like a mall of some sort

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
CHERNABOG!!!!

I knew ever since that world was confirmed we'd get him again :D

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I love the Tron pics. I like the cool new parts of Traverse Town.
I wonder who the guy in the coat really is?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Wow!!! Symphony of Sorcery is looking incredible! I am so happy to see Chernabog back and Riku getting to face him is sooo awesome! I want to see more of the Tron Legacy world though. Are we going to get the rest of the scans later tonight?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Erryones gonna be disappointed when its just young MX

Isn't that already obvious?
Who else in the series has silver hair styled like that and on top golden eyes?
It's either another version of Kiddonort...err, Master Xehanort or just himself at Sora's/Ven's/Vanitas's age.

Mr Yippie

Isn't that already obvious?
Who else in the series has silver hair styled like that and on top golden eyes?
It's either another version of Kiddonort...err, Master Xehanort or just himself at Sora's/Ven's/Vanitas's age.

oh I thought we were talking about MF my bad

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
So that backs up the whole doorway/gates being uses to get though to each world
so tranverse town is our base world for the entire game
Oh no, not another one of "rac7d's Spectacular Interpretations". The doors don't lead to worlds, why would Traverse Town have it's own Diving level anyways? Also, multiple posters in Traverse Town point out that the the "Colosseum" is really just a place to participate in Dream Eater Battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back