• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New V-Jump Scan: Fantasia and Tron: Legacy Featured!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snow_flake40

Awards
Exactly what we all said when Ethy first brought it up yesterday! 8D

Sorry, I just kind of skimmed through the first coupla pages, so I...musta missed it or...something...mumblemumbledskjfjk......

[/bashful] So, yeah. Fantasia. Must rewatch soon... I really hope they include more junk than just Sorceror's Apprentice, though, just to fill it out a bit more. Maybe they'll include a world around Mysterious Tower, like with Monstro in Pranksters' Paradise.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Yeah you kinda are. I wouldn't expect much from this. It may just be a 15 minute world, or it could be a 3 hour level *laughs*
All I am actually sure of is that I have wanted a KH remix of Fantasia songs for a LOOOONNNNNG time! I was so disappointed when I heard that Mysterious Tower's music wasn't a remix of The Sorcerer's Apprentice, but now it looks like the tides have changed.

But still, I'm hopeful that this will show the other Fantasia segments due to DDD having all-new Disney worlds and the fact that the name has changed to Symphony of Sorcery. There's just one thing I know for sure, with all of these changes being added, it can't just be Mysterious Tower. I really can't see Square acting that stupid. Also, if this is a mini-game world with Fantasia songs, I doubt they'll just do one song for The Sorcerer's Apprentice and just end the world there. If that was the case, why the big name change for one mini-game?

Awards
Is it just me or does this game have the BLANDEST worlds ever?

-Traverse Town - Yes, it's not unusual to reuse the same thing over and over.
-Three Musketeers - Ok, a world based on the original Disney characters.
-Fantasia - Ok, ANOTHER world based on the original Disney characters.
-Pinnochio - Yay! Let's walk around an abandoned circus and plunge into the bowels of Monstro AGAIN! Let's hope we get to exit the back door this time!
-Hunchback of Notre Dame - The only exception here.
-Tron - My eyes are going to hurt again.

They seriously need to stay with the more classic, POPULAR Disney movies if they're milking the cash cow.

Crazy Mario

-Pinnochio - Yay! Let's walk around an abandoned circus and plunge into the bowels of Monstro AGAIN! Let's hope we get to exit the back door this time!

They seriously need to stay with the more classic, POPULAR Disney movies if they're keeping up the cash cow.
You're really not the most brightest mind here, are you? What you've brought up is pretty much only your opinion and not fact, especially when many people would like to differ.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
We havent seen all the worlds yet. There is proably a good reason were gonna focus on Mickeys past so much.

Awards
I really wonder what Riku is saying and why Yen Sid's book is spewing darkness and notes? I'm really getting the impression that it's going to send him to Bald Mountain and the darkness is Chernabog's emitting from his location due to the possible connection of all of the Fantasia scenarios to Mysterious Tower.
...Yeah, I like over-thinking about things like this. I am REALLY hopeful we get to explore places like Bald Mountain and The Dance of Hours!

That's probably a music stand with a score on it, in reference to the one Deems Taylor uses in the movie.
My guess is, if we're going to be in other segments of Fantasia, that will be the entry point, and I think you could move between segments in a similar manner to how you could move between cartoons in Timeless River.

They seriously need to stay with the more classic, POPULAR Disney movies if they're milking the cash cow.

I like how you say they need to stick with more classic Disney and site Hunchback as the only exception over two movies that were made over 50 years before it.

Its Chernabog, man. An analogue of Satan. Him being anything less than the ultimate personification of evil is Nomura completely missing the entire point of the character.

For whatever its worth, The TV Tropes site claims Chernabog was originally intended to be the final boss of KH1 but there's no source or proof to that claim as far as I know.

Ok, and Hades is the Greek equivalent to Satan, that doesn't really matter.
And Maleficent was originally intended to be the final boss of KH in pre-production, before they conceived of Ansem.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

You're an... no Chaser, stop. You need to stop insulting forum members. It's not good.
For whatever its worth, The TV Tropes site claims Chernabog was originally intended to be the final boss of KH1 but there's no source or proof to that claim as far as I know.
HAH Tv Tropes? That information is false. Maleficent was the original final boss, but then they added Ansem so he would be the final boss.asfarasiknow

Crazy Mario

That's probably a music stand with a score on it, in reference to the one Deems Taylor uses in the movie.
My guess is, if we're going to be in other segments of Fantasia, that will be the entry point, and I think you could move between segments in a similar manner to how you could move between cartoons in Timeless River.
Yeah, I pretty much figured the same thing. The darkness however makes me think Riku is about to enter Bald Mountain with Chernabog and all. Even magical KH items that transport you don't start barfing out darkness out of nowhere.

Awards
You're really not the most brightest mind here, are you? What you've brought up is pretty much only your opinion and not fact, especially when many people would like to differ.

Yes. We would all much rather fight Pete AGAIN than the Black Horned King. Yay! Because you know, it's healthy to be rolled over by a fat, oversized dog!

Crazy Mario

Yes. We would all much rather fight Pete AGAIN than the Black Horned King. Yay!
I actually would considering that it's Musketeer Pete and I love The Three Musketeers. I guess a KH game where they would finally introduce all-new Disney worlds, but not all-new characters like you must've thought isn't the game for you.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Yes. We would all much rather fight Pete AGAIN than the Black Horned King. Yay! Because you know, it's healthy to be rolled over by a fat, oversized dog!

Pete is a cat not a dog, so was his son and wife

Awards
Nomura is so thoughtful. Considering our luck, he'll probably just bring back Olympus Coliseum! Better yet, he'll bring back ONLY the Vestibule!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Okay, we get it. We got it before from your other posts. You hate it. You hate everything about the future of the series. So why waste your time here?

Awards
Everything has potentail, but it's not the one you want right?

No. It's not the one that will benefit the franchise.

Kid playing KH for the first time: Who is Even? DTD? Organization XIII? Maleficent? Ansem the Wise? Ansem SoD? Xemnas? Xehanort?

I can go down the list. If I were to pick up this game right now without knowing how the story went, I would drop it.

Mr Yippie

Lets be fair, after the premise of all new Disney worlds these loopholes after loopholes after loopholes are rather disappointing. So those complaints are rather understandable.

By no means are they terrible, but they're pretty lackluster all the same for anyone who thought there was going to be lots of new Disney characters and concepts.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Kid playing KH for the first time: Who is Even? DTD? Organization XIII? Maleficent? Ansem the Wise? Ansem SoD? Xemnas? Xehanort?

I can go down the list. If I were to pick up this game right now without knowing how the story went, I would drop it.
That's why they play the first game or look it up online.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I didn't realise that a game having a plot was too confusing for a person. I'm so sorry, would you like some Call of Duty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back