• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New V-Jump Scan: Fantasia and Tron: Legacy Featured!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
OMG, my theory was right! We can get to the Fantasia world at Mysterious Tower! HUZZAH!
Yeah, I'm pretty excited.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hey, Crazy Mario. I don't know why but I've missed your posts.
This game is basically your dream. Everything you could want is in it.

Crazy Mario

Hey, Crazy Mario. I don't know why but I've missed your posts.
This game is basically your dream. Everything you could want is in it.
Actually, everything I want IS in it so far! And yeah, I made a theory in the Worlds thread that if we ever get go to a Fantasia world, Mysterious Tower would likely be one of the areas and point of access through Yen Sid somehow. And luckily, I was right!

But still, like you, I really wonder why it took so long for Square to make a FULL Fantasia world. And I'd love to climb Bald Mountain and fight Chernabog again! Also, Fantasia Mickey partner would totally kick-ass!

Now, when are they gonna do Fantasia 2000 from this point in time? I think fighting the Firebird and traversing upon Noah's Ark would be REALLY great!

Awards
Aww look at his little legs!!

So excited for this game omg

I like how that's what makes you excited

VJump.jpg

Crazy Mario

So, does anyone want to guess the location in the lower-left corner? I zoomed in with my MacBook and found that Sora appears to be standing near a rock formation with green mist. It MIGHT be Bald Mountain, but I can't be certain at this point.

Okay, now I personally think the next curve-ball would be Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. And considering the problems with two Wonderlands existing in the Realm of Light I think it's safe to say that this world sounds like a sure candidate for 3D's Realm of Sleep. Especially with all of these Xehanorts, Mickeys, and Rikus running about, what's to say there can't be another Alice!

Last edited:

The_Dream_Shield

Website
backloggery.com
pLhfZ.png

Guys, stare at the extremely cute jester jack frost. it's got it's hands up like it is scared or shocked and ;3; i want it to be in my party ASAP.

Like no seriously, it looks like an even cuter (how is that even possible) Jack Frost

This only supports my belief that this game is looking more at Persona than it is Pokemon. :3

(oh, right...topic xD)

...>Cute attack

Asffdfafas omg that is adorable <3 the jack frost resemblance on that ghost is so awesome~ I hope it isn't a pain to fight like the other ghosts of the series, but I will love to add that to my team <3 Also first Nightmare with eyes that aren't red?

YoshiAngemon

trololololol no one cares

Besides, everyone and their mom can guess that if any world has a high chance of appearing in 3D, it's those two :\

Unless one of those worlds gets pushed aside, in favor of Pixie Hollow, where we finally see a Pixie-sized Sora meeting Tinker Bell and her friends, including Terrence (voiced by the same guy who did Roxas, thank you very much!)

Besides, I'm pretty sure that Mickey somehow stumbled across the Symphony of Sorcery, by chance in his days before being crowned King. And unlike in Fantasia, Yen Sid was actually with mercy, so he performed the Keyblade Inheritence Ceremony on the young mouse, and eventually, Mickey went on an undercover mission to not only look for something, but to also protect, and fall in love, with the adorable Princess Minnie. "Just imagine -- He'll stride into the room, Light will glow from him, I'll hear music. He'll bring me flowers, and he'll sweep me off my feet. And I know he'll be the one, when he makes me laugh!"

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I hope there is a dream Yen-Sid, i bet he would be self aware of he current situation similar to how Com aeris knew she was a memory. He might shed the light on some important plot elemtes, though prooably vaguley

Qiesamuel

Actually, everything I want IS in it so far! And yeah, I made a theory in the Worlds thread that if we ever get go to a Fantasia world, Mysterious Tower would likely be one of the areas and point of access through Yen Sid somehow. And luckily, I was right!

But still, like you, I really wonder why it took so long for Square to make a FULL Fantasia world. And I'd love to climb Bald Mountain and fight Chernabog again! Also, Fantasia Mickey partner would totally kick-ass!

Now, when are they gonna do Fantasia 2000 from this point in time? I think fighting the Firebird and traversing upon Noah's Ark would be REALLY great!

Sadly, from what i see from the scan this world probably only pick up The Sorcerer's Apprentice segment from Fantasia. Although i will be very happy if other segments appear too. I agree with you on Noah's Ark, it would be epic. Fantasia World could be a largest world if they really pick up the other segments. From original Fantasia: the Fairy Forest, Dinosaur Land, Mount Olympus, the Garden, and Bald Mountain. And from Fantasia 2000: the Iceberg, Lake of Flamingos and Burned Forest. I cannot see the Nutracker and "Rhapdosy in Blue" segments fit as the world in KH anyway.

So, does anyone want to guess the location in the lower-left corner? I zoomed in with my MacBook and found that Sora appears to be standing near a rock formation with green mist. It MIGHT be Bald Mountain, but I can't be certain at this point.

Probably it is Prankster's Paradise. Also that new Dream Eater looks so circus-y.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I don't get it. Mickey is doing Fantasia training in BBS with the whole book in the water thing.
But at that point Mickey is already a Keyblade Master he just goes back to Yen Sid for additional training.

So there's going to be a fantaisia world? I was hoping Mickey was going to take over Yen Sid's job.
What in the world gave you that idea?

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
So I don't know if this has been said already (superbusy guys), but who here thinks dream Space Paranoids is the future of the original Space Paranoids, rather than the copy stored in Ansem's computer we visite in KHII? (Thus allowing Nomura to say: no you haven't really been there yet)

billyzanesucks

So I don't know if this has been said already (superbusy guys), but who here thinks dream Space Paranoids is the future of the original Space Paranoids, rather than the copy stored in Ansem's computer we visite in KHII? (Thus allowing Nomura to say: no you haven't really been there yet)
That's pretty much what everyone assumed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back