• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is #2 of Gamestop's most anticipated 3DS games!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The Canadian website doesn't have a 'most anticipated' for the 3DS section yet, lol. But it's good it's up there for the United States' site; especially since it's second to Resident Evil.

Edit:

To add onto that, apparently the Canadian site has a release date for DDD. Our dates on the EB website go day/month/year, so it's speculating a July 1st release. July 1st is a Sunday so it's unlikely this is anything more than a placeholder (hence my decision to mention it here instead of making a new thread for it), but never the less I thought it was worth mentioning.

possibleplaceholder.jpg

Kingdom Hearts 3D (Dream Drop Distance) for Nintendo 3DS | EBGames

Yeah, it is highly unlikely. :c

(I'm sorta hoping it comes out before July so I can go to a con and get a ton of stuff from streetpass xD)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The Canadian website doesn't have a 'most anticipated' for the 3DS section yet, lol. But it's good it's up there for the United States' site; especially since it's second to Resident Evil.

Edit:

To add onto that, apparently the Canadian site has a release date for DDD. Our dates on the EB website go day/month/year, so it's speculating a July 1st release. July 1st is a Sunday so it's unlikely this is anything more than a placeholder (hence my decision to mention it here instead of making a new thread for it), but never the less I thought it was worth mentioning.

possibleplaceholder.jpg

Kingdom Hearts 3D (Dream Drop Distance) for Nintendo 3DS | EBGames
Doubt it.

31/12/12, 31/8/12, 1/7/12 are dates I've seen for placeholders before*

*These aren't actual ones I've seen for DDD, these are ones I've seen for games in previous years.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, it is highly unlikely. :c

(I'm sorta hoping it comes out before July so I can go to a con and get a ton of stuff from streetpass xD)
July is fairly late considering it's out in March. o-o I'd be surprised if it wasn't out by the end of April/beginning of June. Plus, if it took that long I'd definitely have to boycott this site. xD

Doubt it.

31/12/12, 31/8/12, 1/7/12 are dates I've seen for placeholders before*

*These aren't actual ones I've seen for DDD, these are ones I've seen for games in previous years.

Yeah, that's why I didn't make a separate thread for it. xD I figured it was too unlikely, but it was still worth mentioning.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
July is fairly late considering it's out in March. o-o I'd be surprised if it wasn't out by the end of April/beginning of June. Plus, if it took that long I'd definitely have to boycott this site. xD

Yeah, that's why I didn't make a separate thread for it. xD I figured it was too unlikely, but it was still worth mentioning.

I think the major reason why it can be July and not April or June as i wish too, is because they'd want to take advantage of E3 to advertise the game even more.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I think the major reason why it can be July and not April or June as i wish too, is because they'd want to take advantage of E3 to advertise the game even more.

We've already been over this bruh, the game can come out in April-May and still have a strong presence in E3. Idk why you still don't get that.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I would not mind it coming out in May or June considering that is the time of my birthday. I am feeling surprisingly patient about waiting. Although July does seem a bit late.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I would not mind it coming out in May or June considering that is the time of my birthday. I am feeling surprisingly patient about waiting. Although July does seem a bit late.

The way I see it, the later it comes, the more time I have to replay through the series chronologically lol...so I can be a little patient (stress on the word "little")

wykin2

The US site has given release dates before too that aren't the actual dates. They usually just change it when it's officially announced. The US site just stopped doing it recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back