• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is #2 of Gamestop's most anticipated 3DS games!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wykin2

Just thought I might let everyone know that Dream Drop Distance has scored the #2 spot on Gamestop's list of most anticipated 3DS games, right behind Resident Evil: Revelations. It is also Gamestop's #13 most anticipated overall game. Not too shabby.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Yeah, it's been moving up and down on their lists lately.

It all depends on how many preorders there are and how many comments or reactions there are on the page for the game.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
That's really nice. I wonder what other lists this game is going to make.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I expected that much. DDD is a major title for KH series and it's gonna be an awesome game. Not only that KH titles always are up in the most anticipated titles.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I preordered it the other day, actually. I'm not surprised that lots and lots of others have too.

Also, there'd better be some preorder bonus. :p

wykin2

Here's the 3DS list link:
Nintendo 3DS | GameStop

Here's the link for overall: Search | GameStop

I didn't count stategy guides and I only counted games that had more than one edition or multiple platform listings once. That's how I came up with #13 on the list

Yeah, I've pre-ordered my copy at Gamestop. I'm hoping to here's some news of a pre-order bonus soon too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Not surprised DDD is on the list of most anticipated games. It looks like it is going to be an awesome game and a great addition to the KH series. :D

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Well the only reason i want a 3ds is for Kh3d, then i might just sell it, i already have a ds
I hope soon they star making multi platform games

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well the only reason i want a 3ds is for Kh3d, then i might just sell it, i already have a ds
I hope soon they star making multi platform games

Even if they did make multi-platform games, I can only see it being between 360 and PS3. Doing it between handhelds which are different in a variety of ways would require them to change the button format which I think would be a bit too much.

wykin2

Yeah I don't see it happening for the 360. If anything it would be on the PS3. And seeing as how DDD is the last spin-off game before KH3, I think the PS3 is a safe bet. I'd be surprised if a KH direct # sequal was released on a handheld rather than a console.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I agree Mirby!!! There should totally be a preorder bonus like they did for KHII :)
And, is DDD really that highly anticipated!? It seems like if it were that anticipated, they would have made it for a counsole. I keep wondering WHY Nomura does this. Besides it being for sales and shit.

Question: If I sell or trade my DS for a 3DS, doesn't the 3DS play DS games as well?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I agree Mirby!!! There should totally be a preorder bonus like they did for KHII :)
And, is DDD really that highly anticipated!? It seems like if it were that anticipated, they would have made it for a counsole. I keep wondering WHY Nomura does this. Besides it being for sales and shit.

Question: If I sell or trade my DS for a 3DS, doesn't the 3DS play DS games as well?

High anticipation does not warrant being developed for consoles :\

3D is being developed on the 3DS because Nintendo asked them to make a KH game for it and SE was interested in the 3DS anyways. And yes, the 3DS is backwards compatible.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The Canadian website doesn't have a 'most anticipated' for the 3DS section yet, lol. But it's good it's up there for the United States' site; especially since it's second to Resident Evil.

Edit:

To add onto that, apparently the Canadian site has a release date for DDD. Our dates on the EB website go day/month/year, so it's speculating a July 1st release. July 1st is a Sunday so it's unlikely this is anything more than a placeholder (hence my decision to mention it here instead of making a new thread for it), but never the less I thought it was worth mentioning.

possibleplaceholder.jpg

Kingdom Hearts 3D (Dream Drop Distance) for Nintendo 3DS | EBGames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back