• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo power Most-wanted games: Kingdom hearts 3D #5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidus14

Wii
1. Xenoblade Chronicles
2. Mario Party 9
3. Rhythm Heaven Fever
4. The Amazing Spider-Man
5. Men in Black

Wii U
1. Batman: Arkham City
2. Ninja Gaiden III: Razor’s Edge
3. LEGO City Stories
4. Tekken
5. Darksiders II

3DS
1. Paper Mario
2. Luigi’s Mansion 2
3. Kid Icarus: Uprising
4. Animal Crossing
5. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Its nice to get some attention from a english magazine.

Source:Nintendo Power’s most-wanted games – January/February 2012 | Nintendo Everything

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
3DS
1. Paper Mario
2. Luigi’s Mansion 2
3. Kid Icarus: Uprising
4. Animal Crossing
5. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

lol xP

I just find it funny because those are the ONLY 5 3DS games I would ever even consider getting right now (Animal Crossing and KH are definites, Paper Mario is a maybe, and Kid Icarus and Luigi's Mansion are slim possibilities)

BagelBreath

Awards
I'm surprised Luigi's Mansion is 2nd.
I didn't enjoy the original, I'm not interested in the sequel.
I do love me some Paper Mario though. <3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wonder where they got the statistics for this.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I can't argue too much with that list since I really want that Paper Mario game. Maybe if KH were number two.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Well Dream Drop Distance is at the top of my list. :3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm glad to see it getting attention, although seeing how we've already seen Paper Mario, ya know, twice, I'm suprised it's at #1.

wykin2

Awesome! It should be ahead of Animal Crossing though. A lot of games should be ahead of Animal Crossing. It was great when it came out for Gamecube because it was something different. But Animal Crossing Wii and DS were just more of the same. I'm not a hater of Animal Crossing. Infact I loved the Gamecube version. I'm just trying justify this list with games that are different. I know people may point out online connectivity and voice chat as different, but it's just not enough elevation to justify it's place on this list. Every Kingdom Hearts sequel/spin-off has introduced something new in terms of gameplay and the battle system. That's why I think Animal Crossing should a little further down.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'm surprised Luigi's Mansion is 2nd.
I didn't enjoy the original, I'm not interested in the sequel.
A sequel can improve upon what didn't work in the original. Plus its being made by the Punch Out Wii developers, that game was good.

Speaking of Wii, Men in Black?

Awesome! It should be ahead of Animal Crossing though. A lot of games should be ahead of Animal Crossing.
I'm surprised at Resident evil Revelations not making the list.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
3DS Anticipated Games in NINTENDO Power
>Nintendo made game
>Nintendo made game
>Nintendo made game
>Nintendo made game
>Kingdom Hearts
Lol

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
3DS Anticipated Games in NINTENDO Power
>Nintendo made game
>Nintendo made game
>Nintendo made game
>Nintendo made game
>Kingdom Hearts-for a Nintendo console hurr hurr
Lol
lol duh.

animal crossing is my number 1, kid Icarus 2nd KHddd is like 5th or something. PAPAH MARIO is in between Kid Icarus and KH.

BagelBreath

Awards
A sequel can improve upon what didn't work in the original. Plus its being made by the Punch Out Wii developers, that game was good.

I haven't played Punch Out, but I have heard many good things about it.
It'd be great if they fixed what was wrong in the original game.

Still don't think it deserves the #2 spot.
I feel like people are more excited for Kid Icarus.
I forgot Luigi's Mansion 2 even existed until I saw this thread.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm glad to see it getting attention, although seeing how we've already seen Paper Mario, ya know, twice, I'm suprised it's at #1.

The thing I don't get is how Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion 2 got up to #1 and 2 respectively. They are the two games on the list we know the least about and are probably going to come out last out of that group of 5. Most video game sites I go on are not talking about those games nearly as much as the other 3 options, so I think NP is pulling this one out of nowhere because I don't see how 2 games we barely know anything about and aren't coming out for a while get the top two spots...maybe it is just me then again.

Awesome! It should be ahead of Animal Crossing though. A lot of games should be ahead of Animal Crossing. It was great when it came out for Gamecube because it was something different. But Animal Crossing Wii and DS were just more of the same. I'm not a hater of Animal Crossing. Infact I loved the Gamecube version. I'm just trying justify this list with games that are different. I know people may point out online connectivity and voice chat as different, but it's just not enough elevation to justify it's place on this list. Every Kingdom Hearts sequel/spin-off has introduced something new in terms of gameplay and the battle system. That's why I think Animal Crossing should a little further down.

I have to disagree. Yes, the Gamecube version was great, and I think it is the best, but a strong group of people out there contend that the DS version was the best. Numerous people agree that the Wii one was the worst of the series yet. However, now that AC is returning to a portable console, the successor to the best AC game (if you believe the best was the DS), many people are excited for this game. Not to mention this game has had some drastic announcements considering you will be the mayor, you can swim, and a whole bunch of stuff (pants, shoes, etc.)

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
5ea814f3-117d-8b62-1019122.jpg

those games are made BY Nintendo, just like Mario or Zelda or Kirby
good job.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Well of course Nintendo games are gonna be anticipated in a Nintendo magazine.

Also, why does any of that matter. The fact remains, there is anticipation for the game in America, and it has been shown in this.

I think that's all the topic states, and any arguments over LOL NINTENDO GAMES ANTICIPATED IN A NINTENDO MAGAZINE are rather inane. Add on the fact that it's not as focused on Nintendo as much as it used to be ever since Future Publishing bought NP and moved 'em away from Redmond (and thus NoA HQ) and down to SF. Before they wouldn't even MENTION a non-Nintendo system in their pages. Now they're acknowledging them. I mean, of course the first 4 are Ninty games; it's still NINTENDO Power, but... I fail to see why that had to be pointed out in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back