• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

!!Please Help!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauller

Hai Everyone , I'm Beauller

& I Need Help In Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
I'm In Olympus Coliseum With Herc. , So I Went To Layer 05 Without Picking Up
Cloud ! , & I Really Need Help Cause I Don't Have So Many Licenses
I Just Have 4 Strength , 5 Defense*& 1 Auto-Block (I'm Level 11)

I Defeated Cerberus But Then Hades Defeated Me !

So Guys Please Help Me !! Please I'm Stuck !!

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
It's really hard to do it without many licenses. I would try to find some more. Auto-Block is a really good one to have so try to find another one.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Where ?! ............I'm Stuck In Layer 05 !!!

Yeah...I don't know what you could do. You might want to retry OC from the start if possible to re-pickup any licenses and Cloud. If not, are you stuck on the last level where there are no enemies? If so, then I'm really not sure because you can try level grinding.

bigbadcloud

in the japan game i did it with out cloud most of the time i did the speacle moves on hades i was like lvl 15 by then thou

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Where ?! ............I'm Stuck In Layer 05 !!!

In that case, I'd suggest restarting from the beginning and fighting every single enemy along the way to pick up as many licenses as possible. The random encounters are easy enough that you don't need to waste any on them.

Beauller

In that case, I'd suggest restarting from the beginning and fighting every single enemy along the way to pick up as many licenses as possible. The random encounters are easy enough that you don't need to waste any on them.

I Did It .....I Know It Took Me Time But Thnx !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back