• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keystaff Master

what about command styles (Bladecharge, Ghost drive, Etc.)or do you think that was more a BBS type thing that will stay in BBS. what made think of this is when riku was attackng with those dark claws in the trailer.

I wouldn't mind if they made a return, though I wish we could at least turn them off or something. :/ Considering some can be troublesome and you don't always mean to go into them (I'm looking at you, Ghost Drive).

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So in this game are we gonna be dependent on the dream eaters, so wat happenes when we get to the part of the game in the realm of light.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
what about command styles (Bladecharge, Ghost drive, Etc.)or do you think that was more a BBS type thing that will stay in BBS. what made think of this is when riku was attackng with those dark claws in the trailer.

Command Styles (along with the D-Link) were just BBS's version of Drive Forms/Limits/Clock Gauge Finishers or whatever Coded had.

As we know, this one has the Dual Link and stuff so that's already been decided.

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net
A thought just occurred to me...

What if the Young Xehanort we see in the trailer is comparable to a larval form of the old Master Xehanort?

What I mean by this is... what if in the reconstruction of his original body, it went to the Realm of Sleep to be reborn? I'm sure that time passes differently in the Realm of Sleep than in the Realm of Light (why not? there's a time discrepancy between the RoL and RoD, so why not with the RoS too? plus, time is weird in dreams so there's another thing going for that), so what if YX is just MX, but not fully restored yet?

I, for one, think it might be cool to see Xehanort age before our eyes as we progress through the game, and see him slowly regain his powers. And maybe his memories too...

Maybe you're right. Sora did killed Xehanort Heartless and his Nobody so now he's finally restored. Although I excpeted him to be a little bit older XDDD
But as far as we know, we don't know what bussiness did he with the realm of sleep. Except Terra in him that wanted to regian some memories from Aqua armor.

Man, talking about confusing plot line XDDDDDD

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
So in this game are we gonna be dependent on the dream eaters, so wat happenes when we get to the part of the game in the realm of light.

I think in the RoS you are dependant on dream eater as certain rules apply but really I think we will see events outside the realm but playing as sora in the realm of light in DDD will be a no go as ability's learnt and stuff changed (such as the drop gauge) wont be the same when you return to the realm of light. kh3 will take care of combat in the RoL.

what i think will be cool is if you could call upon some KH2 data from your memory card when you wake up (if you did wake up)...wait this isn't on the ps2... -.- damn

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I think in the RoS you are dependant on dream eater as certain rules apply but really I think we will see events outside the realm but playing as sora in the realm of light in DDD will be a no go as ability's learnt and stuff changed (such as the drop gauge) wont be the same when you return to the realm of light. kh3 will take care of combat in the RoL.

what i think will be cool is if you could call upon some KH2 data from your memory card when you wake up (if you did wake up)...wait this isn't on the ps2... -.- damn

Re:coded has a ton of different gameplay styles in that game. I can easily see DDD having the RoS style gameplay, then a modified style in the RoL if we end up being able to explore it

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I'm sure we'll be able to explore the worlds in the RoL.

I mean, it would suck if once we restored a world to the Realm of Light, we weren't able to access it anymore in any way, right?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm sure we'll be able to explore the worlds in the RoL.

I mean, it would suck if once we restored a world to the Realm of Light, we weren't able to access it anymore in any way, right?

I don't think the worlds in the RoS will be freed until probably near the end.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Thats their test right? Didnt they say the test was only part of the game.
It's only about half of the game, so there's room for some Realm of Light action. I just hope we either get a transition of gameplay mechanics from the Realm of Sleep into the Realm of Light, because even though they could introduce a new style of gameplay for the latter realm, I fear that it'd get rid of too many things like Dream Eaters and diving sequences which would honestly kill the gameplay flow for me. But I've got faith in good o'l Square, so I expect this whole fiasco to get worked out somehow.
This is off topic but MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!
THANK YOU! I just got back from two Christmas parties and I'm barely keeping my eyes open on the computer.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
hey, just wondering what's the longest thread that the forums have ever had? sorry about going off topic, just curious

Er, please try not to go off topic in threads. If you genuinely want to know the answer, ask in General Discussion or Forum Insanity.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Fixed it. Anyways, I totally agree. I also hope Prankster's Paradise will get Honest John and Gideon while Country of the Musketeers has Pluto, Daisy, and Clarabelle.

I thought that Djali and Clopin would make an appearance, but the more I see DDD, the less I think they will be in the game. The reason being, the Famitsu articles have detailed many of the characters in the game, and it seems they covered all of the characters in Las Cite Des Cloches, and both Clopin and Djali weren't covered. If they were big enough to impact the story, they would have been introduced by now, and Djali would have probably been introduced alongside Esmerelda, which didn't happen. This leaves me to believe that neither character is going to appear in this world, bt possibly might appear later on in future games.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I thought that Djali and Clopin would make an appearance, but the more I see DDD, the less I think they will be in the game. The reason being, the Famitsu articles have detailed many of the characters in the game, and it seems they covered all of the characters in Las Cite Des Cloches, and both Clopin and Djali weren't covered. If they were big enough to impact the story, they would have been introduced by now, and Djali would have probably been introduced alongside Esmerelda, which didn't happen. This leaves me to believe that neither character is going to appear in this world, bt possibly might appear later on in future games.

But that's kinda why the go to the Court of Miracles....to warn the gypsies (Or something like that) and Clopin tries to execute them, calling them spies.
And the Court is in the game.....so why no Clopin.

I thought it was wierd Djoli wasn't shown either. I would've expected Djoli with Esmeralda like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back