• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Good you understand, because we really don't need another user going WTF and hating on the games and Nomura.

Oathkeeperriku09, is it really necessary to rant up like that?
I am in every way not really fond of haters myself as the upper part of my Signature proves, but by rampaging around and continuosly bashing at "haters" you will not make them go away/change their minds but you also step down on their level as well.

Haters gonna hate, and on a public forum like this one it can't forbid people expressing their opinions.
I know I fail at this sometimes as well, but lashing out every so often just invites a flame war and accusations of "rabid fangirl/boy".
We don't really need that, right?

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oathkeeperriku09, is it really necessary to rant up like that?
I am in every way not really fond of haters myself as the upper part of my Signature proves, but by rampaging around and continuosly bashing at "haters" you will not make them go away/change their minds but you also step down on their level as well.

Haters gonna hate, and on a public forum like this one it can't forbid people expressing their opinions.
I know I fail at this sometimes as well, but lashing out every so often just invites a flame war and accusations of "rabid fangirl/boy".
We don't really need that, right?

I know I shouldn't have said that.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Don't worry about it. You asked a valid question, and myself and the commodore there (Sephi, that's you) answered it. :D

Anywho... I wonder when the site'll be updated again. :3

well considering i only recently join the forums, the terms are new to me (as in names E.G Terranort, Ansem SoD, etc) so i was only checking. thank you :)

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Ah, well if you need any help grasping the terminology here (seriously, if we come up with any more terms we'll need to release a dictionary) you need but ask. :D

Also, welcome to the site!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I know I shouldn't have said that.

Don't get that as an attack, ok?
You're just making yourself a target as well with this, that's why I pointed it out.

I'm a big KH-fan as well so we're more or less in the same boat. ;)

Don't worry about it. You asked a valid question, and myself and the commodore there (Sephi, that's you) answered it. :D

Anywho... I wonder when the site'll be updated again. :3

Thanks, Mirby-san...always ready to help out if possible. Commodore SephiMog at service, KUPO! :p

Hey, leave the staff some room to breathe, lol, Lancelot, Souji, Ethy and Sign are doing that all on their own. ;)

well considering i only recently join the forums, the terms are new to me (as in names E.G Terranort, Ansem SoD, etc) so i was only checking. thank you :)

No issue...and there is a thread for all this abbreviation-mania, although it is not complete (I know, because I made that one myself, lol):
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/164853-kh-abbreviations-compilation.html

Also welcome to the vortex you'll never leave again...*ggg*

Ah, well if you need any help grasping the terminology here (seriously, if we come up with any more terms we'll need to release a dictionary) you need but ask. :D

Also, welcome to the site!

Well Mirby, as I linked above we already have a sort of dictionary for these abbreviations. ^___^

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Thanks, Mirby-san...always ready to help out if possible. Commodore SephiMog at service, KUPO! :p

Hey, leave the staff some room to breathe, lol, Lancelot, Souji, Ethy and Sign are doing that all on their own. ;)

[...]

Well Mirby, as I linked above we already have a sort of dictionary for these abbreviations. ^___^

Wouldn't it be -chan?

Anywho, I meant the JP site, not the main KHI site. Trust me, I know they're workin' hard. I estimate another update (on the JP site) within a week.

I've noticed (using Golden Sun: Dark Dawn as an example) that they tend to update the JP site more as the release date nears. :3

Also, I KNEW IT! XD

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
this thread is slowly getting slower and slower. back 100 pages ago everyone was going skit about how good the trailer was. that includes me too :D. now is slowly being drawn away from the subject at hand.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Or we've pretty much discussed everything there is to discuss about the events of Jump Festa. But that's only in this thread. There's a bunch of other threads that have spun off from discussion about the trailer. So I wouldn't truly say that it's over yet.

AxelFireDancer

So you think that MX is going to do to Riku what he did to Ven? I've been thinking about this for a while, and MX ultimate goal has always Kingdom Hearts. And he's tried every possible way to do it in all his forms. I think he's going to find a new way to try to summon it. Or at least I hope so.

I believe he will try but Riku is more aware of the dark powers within him and more in control of them too than Terra ever was, so it'd be interesting to see how it would play out, but with the 'scent' of Heartless Ansem still lingering it does make one anticipate a final ultimate show down between them!

My other theory is that Braig and Isa are another two 'paths' MX could take vantage of, I've suspected for a while that Saix's 'x' shaped scar as well as his (and Lea's) lose of hearts to be tied to a story involving MX...

Random point of interest at your mention of kingdom hearts though would be Heartless Ansem's surprise at the kingdom hearts of game one being made up of light..his final phrases still bug me :/

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
A thought just occurred to me...

What if the Young Xehanort we see in the trailer is comparable to a larval form of the old Master Xehanort?

What I mean by this is... what if in the reconstruction of his original body, it went to the Realm of Sleep to be reborn? I'm sure that time passes differently in the Realm of Sleep than in the Realm of Light (why not? there's a time discrepancy between the RoL and RoD, so why not with the RoS too? plus, time is weird in dreams so there's another thing going for that), so what if YX is just MX, but not fully restored yet?

I, for one, think it might be cool to see Xehanort age before our eyes as we progress through the game, and see him slowly regain his powers. And maybe his memories too...

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
It's was 6pm got home from dads house with psp in hand. It is now 3 am and in that time I have managed to do the whole of Terra's story on critical mode. (lv 27) Didn't even die on xehanort. Like a boss :)

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Lol, I can't believe I thought the Lion Dream Eater was first shown in that scan released the other day. It's the one being attacked when Riku goes all bear claw.

BagelBreath

Awards
Anyone have any idea as to how Maleficent managed to make it into Disney Castle?
I thought the Cornerstone of Light kept her ass out.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Can this also explain why Sora and Riku look younger?

That's already been explained. Yen Sid reset them to those forms while they're in the Realm of Sleep so they can relearn how to wield the Keyblade "the proper way." Now, as we've seen from these trailers it's not gonna change that much, but I think RoL combat will be crazier after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back