• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

strugglechamp

Hello I am new to these forums, so if I repeat anything that has already been said or if it just sounds stupid I am sorry.

Do you guys think that the final boss of DDD could be Master Xehanort, but Sora, Riku and Mickey end up losing the battle, which leads into kingdom hearts 3. I am just assuming this because in the DDD trailer Sora, Riku and Mickey are seen battling Master Xehanort in the Keyblade Graveyard. It would not make sense if they defeated him in DDD because we still have Kingdom Hearts 3 left.
Dude that would be so awesome. I'd be kindof mad though. Sora never loses to anybody.

Llennoco

Since that scene is in CGI, it's probably in the opening. Just symbolism for that fact that this whole time Sora and Riku have been battling forms of him.
There's also the possbility that could be part of the games secret ending (hinting at KH3).

I really hope they're not actually battling MX in this game...that would make negative sense, seeing as MX became Terranort, and then Terranort became Ansem SoD and Xemnas. Besides the fact that Terranort can come back in human form now, seeing as both Ansem SoD and Xemnas were defeated. But I have no idea how MX could possibly exist anymore. Unless it's some where plot hole/loop thing that I don't understand.

AxelFireDancer

Just adding my two cents here, seen a few people mentioning MX wanting to recreate the x-blade using sora as a key for it but wouldn't Riku make the more obvious choice? Mickey did mention that he weilds darkness and light in a way he'd never seen before, also stating that he didn't belong in the dark relm anymore as well...there's also that and Heartless Ansem's interferance with Riku, could mean that Riku is one of those 'other paths' MX was refering to?

strugglechamp

Just adding my two cents here, seen a few people mentioning MX wanting to recreate the x-blade using sora as a key for it but wouldn't Riku make the more obvious choice? Mickey did mention that he weilds darkness and light in a way he'd never seen before, also stating that he didn't belong in the dark relm anymore as well...there's also that and Heartless Ansem's interferance with Riku, could mean that Riku is one of those 'other paths' MX was refering to?

OMG, this is so awesome. This is why I get so excited on the forums when a new game comes out. So you think that MX is going to do to Riku what he did to Ven? I've been thinking about this for a while, and MX ultimate goal has always Kingdom Hearts. And he's tried every possible way to do it in all his forms. I think he's going to find a new way to try to summon it. Or at least I hope so.

Llennoco

OMG, this is so awesome. This is why I get so excited on the forums when a new game comes out. So you think that MX is going to do to Riku what he did to Ven? I've been thinking about this for a while, and MX ultimate goal has always Kingdom Hearts. And he's tried every possible way to do it in all his forms. I think he's going to find a new way to try to summon it. Or at least I hope so.

That would make so much sense. Especially considering that moment in BBS where little Riku turns around and for a moment appears to be Xehanort, then turns around and is big Riku, then goes back to being little again. Foreshadowing?!

Last edited:

EpicCh33se

Awards

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That would make so much sense. Especially considering that moment in BBS where little Riku turns around and for a moment appears to be Xehanort, then turns around and is big Riku, then goes back to being little again. Foreshadowing?!

And also representative of Terra and Riku's connection.

-- What's the meaning behind the several puzzling images in Terra's chapter where we cross over into his mind?

Nomura: Firstly, when he hears the name of the masked boy from Master Xehanort at the mysterious wasteland, and we see an image of Aqua and Ventus defeated, that's a hint of the future. On the Destiny Islands, when he makes Riku his successor, he has a special view of him and catches a glimpse of his future. However, this isn't to say that Terra has the ability to see the future - it was a directive nuance intended to portray the future connection between Terra and Riku.

Llennoco

And also representative of Terra and Riku's connection.

-- What's the meaning behind the several puzzling images in Terra's chapter where we cross over into his mind?

Nomura: Firstly, when he hears the name of the masked boy from Master Xehanort at the mysterious wasteland, and we see an image of Aqua and Ventus defeated, that's a hint of the future. On the Destiny Islands, when he makes Riku his successor, he has a special view of him and catches a glimpse of his future. However, this isn't to say that Terra has the ability to see the future - it was a directive nuance intended to portray the future connection between Terra and Riku.

So that would mean Terranort, besides Ansem SoD's obvious involvement, is in Riku's future somehow. It could be said that MX could go after Riku, then, considering he's going to be revived after Xemnas and Ansem SoD's defeat!

jmartin912

I already get it now if you read my upper post. A wizard who's parents are wizards is a Pureblood, only one = Half-Blood, and none would be a Muggle-Born. Man, since when did my slipping Harry Potter knowledge cause people to assume I'm just a little kid who enjoys the modern garbage of today or a serious problem. Jeez, can we move on to the actual topic, I prefer playing video games and reading manga/watching anime than continue remembering a book series plot information that's already ended four years ago, that's all.
Don't hate on Harry Potter. =.=

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
YES. Exactly that. I always wondered why they put that in there. I thought maybe it was just in reference to Ansem SoD's possession of Riku, but why would they draw a parallel between him and Xehanort...
I thought they did that because Riku was talking about the "kid who left once." Meaning Young Xehanort. They were drawing a parallel between Riku's desire to be strong and leave and know more about the world and Xehanort's; at the time same, Terra is seeing some of that ambition in him as well and feeling an affinity with it, in the same way he feels an affinity with Master Xehanort's influence, informing his choice to pass on the Keyblade to Riku.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
wait i have been kinda getting different perceptions on terranort. terranort is MX with terras haircut and the cool eyes right?

Terranort, aka Terra-Xehanort, is the man we fight against at the end of Terra's scenario in BBS and in Final Episode. Terra's body, but with Xehanort's silver hair and golden eyes.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I thought they did that because Riku was talking about the "kid who left once." Meaning Young Xehanort. They were drawing a parallel between Riku's desire to be strong and leave and know more about the world and Xehanort's; at the time same, Terra is seeing some of that ambition in him as well and feeling an affinity with it, in the same way he feels an affinity with Master Xehanort's influence, informing his choice to pass on the Keyblade to Riku.

This is correct. That scene was mainly to draw the parallels between Xehanort's and Riku's behaviour when they were young and also to symbolize the future connection between Riku and Terra, as said by Nomura.

While they don't have their hearts as closely connected as Sora has with Ven, the connection between Terra and Riku is nonetheless similar to theirs.

That's also why I would suspect that in DDD while Sora finally learns of his ties to Ventus and maybe his current state Riku goes on to find out something about Terra's current status.

@Sign:
Yep, that's him...and that's certainly not the young Xehanort in the trailer. But with so many "Xehanort's" running around it is not surprising some people get confused.
He has at least six by now...*ggg*

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This is correct. That scene was mainly to draw the parallels between Xehanort's and Riku's behaviour when they were young and also to symbolize the future connection between Riku and Terra, as said by Nomura.

While they don't have their hearts as closely connected as Sora has with Ven, the connection between Terra and Riku is nonetheless similar to theirs.

That's also why I would suspect that in DDD while Sora finally learns of his ties to Ventus and maybe his current state Riku goes on to find out something about Terra's current status.

@Sign:
Yep, that's him...and that's certainly not the young Xehanort in the trailer. But with so many "Xehanort's" running around it is not surprising some people get confused.
He has at least six by now...*ggg*

6 Xehanorts in RoS? Must be Aqua's dream. *rimshot*

on a serious note, is it still Xemnas and AnsemSOD that fuse to make the Xehanort we know now?

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I hope so. Riku desperately needs something to do that doesn't involve grumbling on about how he's unworthy and reliving his past struggles with the darkness. I'd like Terra to teach Riku a lesson about what it's like to really combat the darkness; Ansem SoD is pixie sticks next to Master Xehanort.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
6 Xehanorts in RoS? Must be Aqua's dream. *rimshot*

on a serious note, is it still Xemnas and AnsemSOD that fuse to make the Xehanort we know now?

Rather Aqua's (or Riku's, or Terra's, or Ven's) nightmare, lol.
And then there we have people complaining over Roxas, Xion and Vanitas with Sora (Ven doesn't count, he has an own heart!), *ggg*, Xehanort is worse than the Sora-quartet.

Technically, Xemnas and Ansem SoD should be "gone" (maybe their mind survived in the RoS somehow). The body and soul Xemnas inhabited and the heart Ansem SoD held should now be free though and then reform Xehanort, yep.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Terranort, aka Terra-Xehanort, is the man we fight against at the end of Terra's scenario in BBS and in Final Episode. Terra's body, but with Xehanort's silver hair and golden eyes.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

yes but does this apply to the xehanort at the end of the tralier, you know YMX

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
yes but does this apply to the xehanort at the end of the tralier, you know YMX

Nope, Young MX and Terra-Xehanort are not the same. Compare the pictures and you'll see that their faces are way different.
Also, YMX's hair isn't as messy as Terra-Xehanort's.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
It does not. The person we see at the end of the trailer is not using Terra's body at all, so there's no "Terra" to put in "Terranort".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back