• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Short It Was

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKHPlayer

When I got Re:Coded for my birthday, I thought it was going to be long than Days. Then two days later, I beat it. I got bored after that and played some other games.

Seriously, does anybody think Re:Coded was very short?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I played it on proud mode because I thought this would happen (among another reason thinking it would be an easy game like KH2). It didn't seem like a very short game to me. It wasn't that long at all, but playing it on max difficulty and dying a lot made the game a lot more enjoyable and lengthy.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i felt that the story was short and honestly i glad it was, days was so freakin long and drug out made it so boring for me that i could only bring myself to do 2 playthrus.
besides dude you you would do all the extra stuff that Recoded has to offer you'd easily end up spending 70 or so hours, after getting most of everything im saved at 76hrs 59min and some odd seconds.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Yeah i guess coded was a pretty short game, but given the story it's easy to see why. Most of my play time was trying to unlock all parts of the level up system and getting through all those system sectors to get avatar parts.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
260 hours say goodbye to short game, and hello to game worthy of my money.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Did you happen to play on the lower difficulties and skip the extras? I tried to get as much complete as possible and played on Normal/Proud, and I felt that while it wasn't overly long, it wasn't short.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I got too bored to finish it honestly, so I looked up everything on the KH Wiki. But I didn't think it was too short in the parts I played.

Youniquee

Awards
I thought it was pretty long >.> Out of all the games I've played, that took the longest to complete...
Maybe Because I was on Proud Mode and I'm a bad gamer xD

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Maybe it's because you rushed through the game? It seems pretty short if you just follow the story and skip all the treasures and the like. I did that with bbs, so it didn't take long for me to finish it.
I remember spending a lot of time playing it(took me hours to get past wonderland), even if you take away all the hours i spent in the avatar sector.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Quality > Quantity

Re:coded story-wise was fairly short, but still had a great story and great character development that rivals KH1's and CoM's. I'd rather have a short, great story-wise game than a long, drawn out, sub-par game.

Besides, sectors and all the extras made me spend a LOT of time gameplay-wise, and had an improved version of BbS's system and was thrilling. So the length didn't bother me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back