• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILERS] KH3D: Hopes and Fears. Like and Dislike.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: KH3D: Hopes and Fears. Like and Dislike.

The camera shouldn't be a problem. Well it should if you have the circle pad pro. Otherwise I expect the same camera from BBS. With the circle pad pro being KH2's
To activate the camera, you have to push down on both the "L" and "R" and then move the camera with either the analogue stick or the D-Pad. Not sure though, this is off the top of my head.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

The new outfits.
The free-form gameplay.
Notre Dame.
The returning Organization characters.
The game on the whole, since it looks good so far.

Dislikes:
The Realm of Sleep. Feels contrived and pointless.
The Dream Eaters. If I wanted to play Pokemon...I would play Pokemon.
Relative to the above dislike, the lack of Disney partners. If we don't get to beat Frollo up alongside Quasimodo, I cry foul.
The emphasis placed on Riku. He's a stale character that desperately needs some energy instilled in his conflicts and overarching plot. But I don't think this game will do that.
The lack of emphasis placed on Kairi. She's a Princess of Heart, for goodness' sake. Give her stuff to do.
The plot seems messy, to say the least.

Hopes:
That Riku will die in this installment. I think it would be appropriate.
Kairi as a playable character at some point, or at least a proper inclusion of her within the game.
That Namine will show up. That Xion will show up. That Roxas will show up. That Aqua will show up. That Ansem the Wise will show up.
That Hayden Panettiere will return to play Kairi in the English localization.
An incorporation of the Disney elements into the plot of the game in a way that's entertaining and makes sense.
That they won't rehash the Disney plots in each world line for line like they did for the first half of KH2.
A secret/optional boss (or two) more along the lines of KH1 Sephiroth. Difficult, but practically so.
That the game will be a great deal like the second half of KH2, and a great deal more like all of KH1.
That it will treat its portrayal of its characters in the same manner Days did: sensibly, familiarly, warmly, carefully.

Fears:
Too many to list. Among them;
That the gameplay will be too difficult to get a handle on.
Specifically, that the Riku/Sora switch will be way too intrusive and frustrating.
That we'll end up with a lot of useless abilities we'll never use.
That there will be 500+ trophies to collect. And you must have all of them to watch the Secret Ending.
Loss of/replacement of cast members in the English localization.
That the Disney worlds will be empty, pointless, filler, what have you. That they will not be fun to explore. That there will be nothing to explore.
That Riku's plot will be a rehashing of his conflict with the darkness and himself and I'll be bored throughout.
That the Organization members are going to end up being pretty insignificant in the long run.
That the game will opt not to explain the more interesting specifics of the series when it has the chance, and will instead create more layers of complexity surrounding the main story.
That the game will favor its complex storyline over proper characterization. That it will not build upon its characters in any way.
That the events of the game will ultimately have little relevance.
Vanitas.
Time travel.
A pointless secret boss (or two) that require absolutely no strategy to defeat, are really not fun to fight, and are ridiculously hard for the sake of being ridiculously hard. Defeating them is part of the trophy collection.

About Kairi. My post I made before.

Kairi looks like an actual human being now in her new CGI form.

She has white in her eyes now. That made a big difference.
The problem with it is that her eyes are way too big, inhumanly so. All of the iris coloring helped fill them in previously.
They also changed the shape of her eyes somewhat, which bothers me. They're really droopy now, whereas before they were a lot sharper and better defined.

Xircs-Number I

• Inclusion of TWEWY
  • The new worlds
  • The gameplay looks rad
  • Axel is back to roast asses

• Dislikes:
  • The Dream Eaters look like freakin bowls of fruity pebbles
  • That Great Mouse Detective is so unloved
  • Apparently no one is ever going to die in this series
  • Having to see Vanitas again

• Hopes:
  • For more unexpected worlds (eg. Three Musketeers)
  • That the dream eaters arent as retarded as they look
  • Someone will finally die and actually stay dead
  • Final Fantasy characters will be in it

• Fears:
  • A member of Organization XIII might be gay

Xircs-Number I

^^lol i wasnt being serious about a member being gay, i just couldn't think of anything to put under fears.

siegleeagle

Hopes: That it will be my favorite.
Fears: That im going to be hearing lots of bitching around this place if people dont like it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Haha, I got you know :p

You must be expecting something really good if you have nothing serious for your fears ^_^

Xircs-Number I

I think the game so far looks like it might be as good as BBS which IMO is the second best KH game after KH2.

kingjustink

Likes: Tron Legacy, Drop Gauge, new clothes, shocking storyline
Dislikes: The 'too cute' designs and names of Dream Eaters, on the 3DS
Fears: That the cuteness of Dream Eaters will take away the seriousness of the game, and that all people aside from Sora and Riku in the Realm of Sleep are mere dream incarnations created by the mind and memories of Sora and Riku, that do not contain the souls of any real person that existed in real worlds.
Hopes: Opposite of fears, for this game to be awesome

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

nailed it

WAY too many Dream Eater bosses and it looks like there are no disney partners this time around

I mean come on there are like FIVE villains in pinocchio and they just use Monstro again? really?
kind of a bummer but oh well
Well Monstro's the only really physical threat in the film & he was only fought in a FM before, he's a new boss for most players.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
  • Tron Legacy world and Riku and Sora's outfits for it
  • Axel and Zexion being back! :D
Hopes:
  • An epic battle where the TWEWY cast team up to fight a boss
  • Axel, Zexion and Lexaeus fight some Heartless or something, preferrably side with the good guys :D
Fears:
  • They end up ruining it...probably not
  • That this would be the only game TWEWY is in

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
  • Playable Riku
  • Many of my beloved characters making a comeback in some form
  • Maleficent apparently a bit more like villain instead of comic relief again.
  • Interest sparking storyline with interwoven Disney worlds it seems this time.

Dislikes:
  • Really too much emphasis on the "good" dream eaters instead of true party members
Hopes:
  • Inclusion of some Final Fantasy besides Moogles.
  • Returning characters are used in a meaning- and senseful way and not mere fanservice-cameos.
  • also some involvement of TAV. <3
  • The other ex-Org members beside Braig don't switch sides fully and become regular allies (except maybe Lea).
  • leave out the useless ex-Org members and bring only back those who have actual important impact on the plot (means members 1 to 8 and 13&14)
Fears:
  • They mess up the dialogue and/or script and take much of the impact away this way.
  • Too much focus on Sora and Riku alone, diminishing the importance on other important original characters.
  • Many people bitching around because of some tidbit they don't like or because their expectations are not met.
  • New story elements are explained only vaguely and complicate things more than they should.

Gull Wing

Awards
I finally had the time to watch the trailer. It got me pretty excited, but I don't have a solid opinion on it yet. That said...

The TWEWY cast

Dislikes
3DS (I will never understand what possessed Nintendo to think games in 3D were actually a good idea)
Lea (I'm really in denial about him being back)

Hopes
A solid plot, I guess

Fears:
  • A member of Organization XIII might be gay

I always had the idea that Nobodies wouldn't care about the gender of their partner.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Fears:
  • The game sucks and we have to spend the next few years looking at Chrono making posts about how "3D was a shit game".

• I LIKED Birth by Sleep. And 3D is more liek Birth by Sleep. So I'm likely to be content.

Fears:
    A member of Organization XIII might be gay

That's what I don't get. Nobodies have no feelings, no heart. That would also mean they have no sexual or romantic desires for one-another. I never got that pairing because fans seem to forget that Nobodies don't have emotions.

Then I just realised that they are whole now, so it won't stop fans from pairing them up.

Xircs-Number I

Personally i always thought Demyx seemed a little sweet in the britches, but Larxene is probably second on the list of possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back