• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
The world that is the musketeers world, is that an alternate disney castle period or is it france?

My understanding is that it is actually not Disney Castle. Sora says "Is this a world Mickey visited....?" Hinting that it's someplace different than Disney Castle.
Plus, Mickey says "I'm pretending to be a musketeer in this world for something too." Or something along those lines.

Since Minnie was not in Timeless River, they could actually use The Country Of The Musketeers has her homeworld if they really want to.

You're right. Sorry the building is called Notre Dame. I should have remembered that since I've been there :p

But no, Frollo burns down "all" of Paris in search of Esmerelda.

I took it as a possibility that may have been using the Gargoyle Boss instead of Frollo setting fire to the whole place, since he is seen shooting fireballs, and I believe setting the bridge on fire.
It all depends on how true they actually stay with the story, and the fact that Frollo's sword is on top of the cathedral, when in the movie it fell with him, could mean otherwise. Obviously there are changes, so that it will fit along with the story they have written so it can be used in KH, but I'm sure you understand what I mean.

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com

Snergby

I've been meaning to mention this for a while.

I would LOVE if they released that book from the trailer as a pre-order bonus. It would only need to be that one page, but oh gawds that would be beautiful.

If they're willing to make Dream Eater Plushies, I wouldn't put it past them on making that CGI book. It'd sell like hotcakes for sure.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If they're willing to make Dream Eater Plushies, I wouldn't put it past them on making that CGI book. It'd sell like hotcakes for sure.
To quote the guy from that terrible video;"You will get MILLIONS of MILLIONs... possible JILLIONS of pre-orders..."

Sector 3

can't really see any reason why they'd exclude a Frollo fight, if we had a battle against the Queen of Hearts then sure they can make do for him

I think Grimhilde was justified because it was left open that she didn't actually die, did she? they're probably saving her for later

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Guys, that isn't Frollo's sword. It's the knife he tried to stab Quasi with, but Quasimodo caught it and immediately dropped it on the ground. Since when does five-inch knife = over a foot long sword?

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Guys, that isn't Frollo's sword, it's the knife he tried to stab Quasi with, but Quasi caught it and immediately dropped it on the ground. Since when does five-inch knife = over a foot long sword?

in movie he drew out a sword after learning that Esmeralda was still alive and they to kill them both with it.

Crazy Mario

in movie he drew out a sword after learning that Esmeralda was still alive and they to kill them both with it.
I'm talking about the blade Ansem picked up. Frollo had both a knife and a sword. After Quasi took the knife and threw it, he took out his sword and began chasing Quasimodo while he began carrying Esmeralda.
Watch from 11:10.
The Hunchback of Notre Dame Part 6 - YouTube
Edit: Oh wait, it is the sword. Man, I can never stop failing! The camera made me believe it was shorter than Frollo's word at first.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I believe it was said year a long while ago that MF uses Saix's model in BBS.

I couldn't find a model of Xehanort Jr. aka Young Master Xehanort, but I was able to find references of Xemnas, Saix, and Mysterious Figure. I wish I could post it from Microsoft Word, but I'm having some trouble with it.

Crazy Mario

I couldn't find a model of Xehanort Jr. aka Young Master Xehanort, but I was able to find references of Xemnas, Saix, and Mysterious Figure. Now, I honestly think Mysterious Figure looks a lot like Saix due to the similarity to the coat and color, because it's a lot darker than Xemnas' coat. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong or if they can find a picture of Xehanort Jr. to do comparances. http://images.wikia.com/kingdomhearts/images/2/27/Cloak.pngMysterious Figure http://images.wikia.com/kingdomhearts/images/b/b3/Saïx_Render_(Idle)_KHII.pngSaix
That's because it's Sai'x's model they're using for the boss.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Photo comparison time~

tumblr_lwj6bzDrz91qcbdpro1_500.png

tumblr_lwj6fpUiCd1qcbdpro1_500.png

bigbadcloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back