• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I hope the next site update will have renders for all the cast of TWEWY!

That's probably why they didn't add Traverse Town to the World page yet ^^

I just hope they release larger renders at some point because the ones on the site are dinky D:

Sector 3

a36b3244d4cfa9361ff336f9bada7e25.png

yeah I have no idea where this place is. any guesses?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well i did watch, it, but not entirely since it wasn't much new anyway. But okay, that clears stuff up.
I want more TAV'ness in this game. They WILL appear somehow, right? I mean, it'd be kinda weird if not D:

I tend to think that it was done on purpose to leave the main BBS-Trio out. Heck, with the exception of Eraqus they are the only main characters who didn't appear, that has to mean something.

And with Vanitas there, I would think there will be more of the BBS-cast as well in some form.

Terranort = Golden Eyes of Doom. Silver Hair.

Without the short trailer, i wouldn't have known the difference :3

Terra-Xehanort's hair is messier, like Terra's, that hair was slicked back like young Xehanort has in the first shot of BBS. :D

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
there was an area that looked like a dessert in the trailer.
it has sora fighting and jumping off of walls.

do you guys think it's a new world?

DropDistance

Im confused! Is Lea, Ienzo, and Lexaus really back?? How do we know its rally Lea and not Axel? They could've made a mistake in voice acting..but yet, Ienzo had the lab coat on, and Lea/Axel showed a lot more emotion. He also lacks the tardrop markings..

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Does anybody else think that the person in the organization coat that Neku attacked is Roxas? Maybe that's why Sora fainted, because the last time Roxas was close to Sora he fainted, in castle oblivion. Just a thought, or maybe it was Vanitas. But it had to be someone important for him to be knocked out like that . . .
It's most likely Vanitas.
Anybody notice that in the first "drop" sequence, sora has his original clothes and the drop sequences after that have his pimped out old skool dud's?
Which is why Sora lands in Traverse Town and is all "What happened to my clothes!?"

So Maleficent invades Disney Castle and holds Minnie hostage then attacks MDG. NOW THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! That's what I call villainy hitting the good guy right where he lives and holding his wife's life over his head. Keep up the good work Mistress of all Evil.
I thought I was the only one who noticed Pete holding Minnie back. Oh Maleficent, I love you <3

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

No. It's maybe a part of Quasi's or Pinocchio's world. But the color scheme screams Musketeers to me.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Three Musketeers. Crazy Mario loves the movie and recognises it as a Bingle Boys place or something.

Sora wakes up in the First District, and Riku the Third. Seems they both appear in the District why arrived in during KH1

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I tend to think that it was done on purpose to leave the main BBS-Trio out. Heck, with the exception of Eraqus they are the only main characters who didn't appear, that has to mean something.

And with Vanitas there, I would think there will be more of the BBS-cast as well in some form.
Well we didn't see the whole CG opening so maybe they just wanted to highlight the things this game was focusing on like Ansem's data, Riku's connection to Xehanort and Sora's connection to the Hearts he has residing inside him. I imagine TAV will be taking a backseat to all the KH3D shenanigans. Or I could be totally wrong :D.

bgizzles45

Im confused! Is Lea, Ienzo, and Lexaus really back?? How do we know its rally Lea and not Axel? They could've made a mistake in voice acting..but yet, Ienzo had the lab coat on, and Lea/Axel showed a lot more emotion. He also lacks the tardrop markings..

Yes, they are back. Axel said his name was Lea, so therefore it's Lea. It's happening outside the Realm of Dream while Sora and Riku are taking their mastery exam. I'm also skeptical about the lack of tear drop markings on his cheeks.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

we dont know if the is past or present yet. I think we might finally get an explanation to why ienzo/zexion is seventeen which i would very much enjoy. I do wonder why Lea/axel was looking at the door to dakenss formula? what is he after, funny how he all of a sudden relavent to the plot again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back