• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

siddharm

Anybody notice that in the first "drop" sequence, sora has his original clothes and the drop sequences after that have his pimped out old skool dud's?

Revolution

Does anybody else think that the person in the organization coat that Neku attacked is Roxas? Maybe that's why Sora fainted, because the last time Roxas was close to Sora he fainted, in castle oblivion. Just a thought, or maybe it was Vanitas. But it had to be someone important for him to be knocked out like that . . .

I think Vanitas, but that's just a guess. Roxas only appears in that semi-spirit form like at the end of II, I thought.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
So Maleficent invades Disney Castle and holds Minnie hostage then attacks MDG. NOW THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! That's what I call villainy hitting the good guy right where he lives and holding his wife's life over his head. Keep up the good work Mistress of all Evil.

Youniquee

Awards
Really? At what part did they talk? I don't understand Japanese so most of the time I couldn't tell who was saying the words unless I saw their mouth moving...but which part was that at? o_O

Dream eaters talking would be kinda scary..lol I prefer them silent. But no, no part did any dream eaters speak, as far as I've seen >.>

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Really? At what part did they talk? I don't understand Japanese so most of the time I couldn't tell who was saying the words unless I saw their mouth moving...but which part was that at? o_O

[video=youtube;Zlex8ja2eNI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlex8ja2eNI[/video]

2:21

Sector 3

So Maleficent invades Disney Castle and holds Minnie hostage then attacks MDG. NOW THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! That's what I call villainy hitting the good guy right where he lives and holding his wife's life over his head. Keep up the good work Mistress of all Evil.

Lea crashing the party cracked me up

EternalDreamer

Does anybody else think that the person in the organization coat that Neku attacked is Roxas? Maybe that's why Sora fainted, because the last time Roxas was close to Sora he fainted, in castle oblivion. Just a thought, or maybe it was Vanitas. But it had to be someone important for him to be knocked out like that . . .

Isn't that just the 'Drop' system kicking in? The translations do say Sora's feeling sleepy all of a sudden.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Neko Cat was definitely meowing at one part and I thought it was the cutest thing ever!

But I think I have a crush on KH3D Shiki, just saiyan. :3

Princess-Sammi

I am highly impressed at how the graphics have improved. And I loved seeing Ansem Seeker of Darkness. :)

I looked on the internet via BlackBerry at lunchtime and couldn't play the trailer - I had to wait for 4 hours until I could finally watch it!

jmartin912

Isn't that just the 'Drop' system kicking in? The translations do say Sora's feeling sleepy all of a sudden.

Yeah, maybe, it just seems weird that it kicked in as soon as he went to attack the mysterious man. I just have a feeling it's not purely coincidental.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Do the VA's from TWEWY reprise their role for this game?

bgizzles45

Amazing how Master Xehanort is on par with both Riku and Sora (and possibly the King) in his regular form when Sora needed Donald and Goofy to defeat Ansem Seeker of Darkness and Riku to defeat Xemnas after he absorbed Kingdom Hearts. Master Xehanort is hella strong.

roxas7

Neko Cat was definitely meowing at one part and I thought it was the cutest thing ever!

But I think I have a crush on KH3D Shiki, just saiyan. :3

i love how shes like flirty with riku and hes all like what
and btw thanks for the link with the gif its awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back