• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
The clone Riku must be referring back to the alternate cutscene in Kingdom Hearts one where Sora says "Liar, you're not Riku."

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No there's another one. It appears after when you face the possessed Riku in Hollow Bastion and then you return back to Monstro with a "normal" Riku.

That was Ansem: SoD possessing his body in Monstro if you visit after HB. That is why Sora says "You're not Riku!" and why most of Riku's scenes are cut.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
That was Ansem: SoD possessing his body in Monstro if you visit after HB. That is why Sora says "You're not Riku!" and why most of Riku's scenes are cut.

Oh okay. I never understood that scene very clearly but thanks for clearing it up Ethnic Woman.

Dale

Hope everyone elses' bodies are ready for another world on friday :') what a trailer what a wekk :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
MX still scares me. I love the CG direction. They obviously decided to use a more "3D" style for this game *v* I wonder what the pop-out book looks like with 3D on~

Hope everyone elses' bodies are ready for another world on friday :') what a trailer what a wekk :D

There isn't going to be another world this week. Tron is the other world. the Famitsu article is going to discuss Country of the Musketeers and Tron: Legacy. I've told you this before, Dale! xD

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Wowza, the trailer's awesome! Also, is it just me or does Lea's face look somewhat different from Axel's?

And the CGI also looks kinda different imo. I think they're really searching for a good style of graphics to use when they put the series on PS3. Axel does look kinda weird in CGI but I guess this'll take some time to get used to.

I'm all for 3D, turning out to be one mindbonk, woop woop!

roxas7

MX still scares me. I love the CG direction. They obviously decided to use a more "3D" style for this game *v* I wonder what the pop-out book looks like with 3D on~

There isn't going to be another world this week. Tron is the other world. the Famitsu article is going to discuss Country of the Musketeers and Tron: Legacy. I've told you this before, Dale! xD

hopefully some new screen shots of tron: legacy world then

SilenceTheTardis

Totally agree with you! The pop-up book reminds me of Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wowza, the trailer's awesome! Also, is it just me or does Lea's face look somewhat different from Axel's?

And the CGI also looks kinda different imo. I think they're really searching for a good style of graphics to use when they put the series on PS3. Axel does look kinda weird in CGI but I guess this'll take some time to get used to.

I'm all for 3D, turning out to be one mindbonk, woop woop!

The only reason the CG is different is probably because this is a 3D system and they wanted to play on that motif. (Also thinking it may have something to do with size restraints) I'm sure KHIII will have CG scenes like the ones in KH2 and BBS, but KH3D is just a place to explore a different style that normally wouldn't be used.

SilenceTheTardis

It seems to me that the CG inro may have been edited down a bit. It just seemed quite short compared to the one at the beginning of KH2. Could just be hardware constraints, though

Dale

IT does look gourgeous, those scenes are amazing, wish if they do do a HD remake they use these styles, and sorry Ethy haha I got wrapped up with the trailer and the awesomeness XD

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
Absolutely amazing! Made my head hurt, but still amazing! And CG Xion! And KHII Sora, Riku and Mickey at the Keyblade Graveyard, WTF!?

And am I the only one who thought that pop-up book might have been made by Namine? I know it can't be since some of those scenes take place after she went back into Kairi and it's probably just some kind of metaphor but I can imagine can't I.

This game is going to be equal parts amazing and completely bonkers. I like it!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I wonder where young xehanort confronting sora at the end takes place?

Pretty obviously Notre Dame. You can't ignore that monumental rose window.

SilenceTheTardis

Absolutely amazing! Made my head hurt, but still amazing! And CG Xion! And KHII Sora, Riku and Mickey at the Keyblade Graveyard, WTF!?

And am I the only one who thought that pop-up book might have been made by Namine? I know it can't be since some of those scenes take place after she went back into Kairi and it's probably just some kind of metaphor but I can imagine can't I.

This game is going to be equal parts amazing and completely bonkers. I like it!

I really like that Namine idea! Her story was great in CoM and it would be amazing to think that she's been a background force since then. She's always been all-knowing on some level so she might be the one who ends up leading Sora to the ones lost to sleep or torment or whatever!

KHplaya

So awesome!! I would actually say that confrontation with young mx and vanitas takes place in a new part of traverse town or a new world altogether. They wouldnt have such a powerful scene take place in hunchback lol

Dark Hearts King

Website
chronicum.wordpress.com
So awesome!! I would actually say that confrontation with young mx and vanitas takes place in a new part of traverse town or a new world altogether. They wouldnt have such a powerful scene take place in hunchback lol
They have Riku meeting Repliku/Data version/whoever he is in Monstro. I think the idea is to make the Disney worlds more influential to the plotline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back