• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
So I wake up to find that the trailer is out! So much epic I can't even describe it. I'll be watching this a lot today. Which is bad since I have finals to study for.

Etherealin

Wow...this trailer was the best one yet for a KH game. The CGI was stunning- I'm so impressed. And on the identical Riku topic, I hope it is Repliku. It would make it even more awesome, though by now the only thing that could make this game even better now is Zack turning up alive and well XDDD

Thanks to all the staff who supplied the info- really appreciate it :)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Okay, both videos are linked in the opening post now~ So many gorgeous (and funny) screenshots!

Dale

Whens the Famitsu scan due btw? I mean is it supposed to show us yet another world? :)

Absolute

The scene with young MX and Vanitas looked weird, though, like someone photoshopped Vanitas into the scene.

Etherealin

Is it me, or do Lea's spikes at the back of his hair look longer?
And with regards to Sora and Riku in the Keyblade Graveyard, Riku's hair is long? Confused...

blueheart

Bronze Member
And with regards to Sora and Riku in the Keyblade Graveyard, Riku's hair is long? Confused...

Maybe they don't actually fight him in the KG? That didn't make sense to me either. Maybe it's supposed to be a similar comparison to their fight with Xemnas? idk

Now the fangirls will go "Oooh, sexy long hair, me missed you!!!!!! I have hope!!! <3"

*rolls eyes till they fall out of sockets*

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Well the pre-rendered scenes are all flashbacks from the previous titles except from the scene where Mickey, Sora and Riku fight Master Xehanort.

That scene is probably a future scene in CG like the one with Birth by sleep. History repeats itself and we're gonna have another fight in the keyblade graveyard it seems.(well maybe, i am just speculating) ;D

Awesome!

Oh and the other Riku? I am now 100% sure that it's Data Riku!

Etherealin

Maybe they don't actually fight him in the KG? That didn't make sense to me either. Maybe it's supposed to be a similar comparison to their fight with Xemnas? idk

Now the fangirls will go "Oooh, sexy long hair, me missed you!!!!!! I have hope!!! <3"

*rolls eyes till they fall out of sockets*

I actually like Riku's short hair- he can actually see now without that stupid fringe in the way XD
If anything, this trailer has confused me more- older Zexion in a lab coat?

Number Zero

Perhaps in the introduction to the game, they're trying to show what'll happen if they try to take on MX before their MoM exam and they find ATV.

Lea protected Mickey and co. from Maleficent, NICE. He's on the good side.

Riku knows 'Time Splicer' yet it's called 'Dark Splicer'. Cool. And it looks like he's got his own version of Dark Impulse! I KNEW IT!!

So it's actually young MX not Terranort....Whew. That's a relief.

This game really does look good. I have to admit though, it's not NEARLY as complicated as the trailer description made it out to be. I'm glad.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Oh and if someone didn't catch it.

Sora uses the Oathkeeper during the pre-rendered fight with Xemnas and in the next where him and Riku use the beam it changes to Oblivion. =)

AND in the next scene it's for sure the Keyblade Graveyard and he uses the Original Keyblade

Etherealin

Well the pre-rendered scenes are all flashbacks from the previous titles except from the scene where Mickey, Sora and Riku fight Master Xehanort.

That scene is probably a future scene in CG like the one with Birth by sleep. History repeats itself and we're gonna have another fight in the keyblade graveyard it seems.(well maybe, i am just speculating) ;D

Awesome!

Oh and the other Riku? I am now 100% sure that it's Data Riku!

Much as I liked Data Riku, I hope it's Repliku, since everyone else is coming back, why not him? XD

blueheart

Bronze Member
I actually like Riku's short hair- he can actually see now without that stupid fringe in the way XD
If anything, this trailer has confused me more- older Zexion in a lab coat?

HA! Actual proof he isn't a kid using illusions to make himself older. He's a young ADULT.

*no idea how that theory makes sense to people*

Dale

So its fair to say Lea, Ienzo and Aelus are back in their original forms thank god their not on Xehanorts side, which reminds me... I wonder if we'll see Larxene Marluxia or demyx anywhere.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Much as I liked Data Riku, I hope it's Repliku, since everyone else is coming back, why not him? XD

I'm with you on this. He's the only clone that didn't get a second chance or even mentioning. All the others did.
Though he did have a pretty tortured existence...no real memories or anything. At least the other clones have some of their own.

Etherealin

HA! Actual proof he isn't a kid using illusions to make himself older. He's a young ADULT.

*no idea how that theory makes sense to people*

I think it makes sense- if Nobodies can't age and he was only young when they were apprentices, illusions seem the most likely explanation. I'm glad he's back though- I can't get the remake of CoM, so I have little idea about him.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So its fair to say Lea, Ienzo and Aelus are back in their original forms thank god their not on Xehanorts side, which reminds me... I wonder if we'll see Larxene Marluxia or demyx anywhere.

I would not say that too fast, at least for Aeleus and Ienzo...we also don't know if Lea attacking Maleficent actually means he is on MDG's side.
It could also be just an alliance of convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back