• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

Lea is apparently in some sort of castle and there's a "younger" version of Xemnas threatening Sora.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Woo! 182 people...one person left...you know out of the 182, only 48 are members...is it possible to block the 134 guests -__- jkjkjk that would be mean.

Yeah, but for sake of stability there should be maybe a limit on, say, 170 viewers at a given time or so. ;)

Some more tidbits of gameplay from various sources (people playing the demo now and there's info on it):

When the Drop gauge runs out, you switch from Sora to Riku.
There's a comical tone to messing up the Three Musketeers Reality Shift mode called "Wonder Comic"
The "Drop" multiplier also represents some sort of reward in battle as well like stat buffs and munny drop rate.

Ah, more gameplay info, thanks Sham. ^__^

EDIT:
XEMNAS???
WTF, Nomura is soo bonking around with us...

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

SQEXgal says that Mickey doesn't recognize Sora in the Three Musketeers world, but he knows about keyblades and other worlds. :(

Dale

195 well done to the staff :)

snow_flake40

Awards

Lea is apparently in some sort of castle and there's a "younger" version of Xemnas threatening Sora.

Aw, my mind is so exploded-ified right now... Also, 196 users and the universe didn't implode. Huh. Good job, guys!

ANd Mickey knowing about other worlds and Keyblades and other such shenanigans... I'll deal with that when my head doesn't hurt so much.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

SQEXgal says that Mickey doesn't recognize Sora in the Three Musketeers world, but he knows about keyblades and other worlds. :(

Whaaaaaa????? :-O

Okay this is getting so weird. So interesting. Also Young Xehanort? Guy from the beach? Threatening?

Dis is gonna be good. :D

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Younger Xemnas!? Musketeer Mickey know about keyblades and worlds? This game is going to be the most mindfreaking video game in the history of video games I'm telling you!

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

I think that there might be flashbacks of some charaters in the game.

Amazing

195 users browsing this thread O.O

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

woooo, conflict <3
by castle, does this mean Radiant garden?

or maybe they will retcon and explain that the castle in the tarzan picture was acctually important. They should know (tell us) what castle it is if we've seen it before

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Now we have "Younger Xemnas" to add to the list? D:
I guess it's supposed to be Xemnas soon after Apprentice Xehanort lost his heart.

Dale

Nearly at 200 guys congrats to the staff when it does peak XD

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

An ancestor of Mickey? A previous adventure the world is dreaming up? Than again the fact that Mickey knows about the Keyblades isn't far fetched at all I mean King Triton knew about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back