• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

Sanctuary's actually grown on me somewhat, but Passion is better. I doubt they're gonna just randomly change up the theme now, though I'd love for them to, I just don't know in what context yet. I'd love to see Utada come back, but that seems unlikely, so then it's like who do they use? Not saying Utada is the only one who could do it, but it's hard to see someone else stand in a role you're used to someone else fulfilling, so....

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

And I just wanna know what song they use for the trailer. I hope it's Passion/Sanctuary. I'm tired of Simple and Clean at this point.

I kind of hope they use either a new song, or a song from TWEWY...possibly a remix of one of the songs???

I guess I am. I don't want to but I think in the end I will because I am a wimp who can't resist spoilers or I accidentally run into them on Tumblr and there is no point in keeping myself spoiler-free.

So yeah, I'll tell you. :)

Do you mind just posting it on this thread whether or not it is spoiler-laden because I want to know as well. It seems you hold the future of many users on this site right now when you watch that trailer...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I am also hoping that they use a new theme or Passion/Sanctuary (I hate Sanctuary, though. Passion is so much better)

If they don't use Passion/Sanctuary I'll be annoyed. >_> Since S&C/Hikari has been used in 4 games already and Passion/Sanctuary only in 2. I still firmly believe they should use Passion/Sanctuary for at least 2 more games and then they should go in a totally different direction. /endrant

Spoiling wise, I always watch the opening video to the game when it's released in Japan. I let myself do that for Re:Coded and it just got me more excited/I get to know what song they've used and everything. So I'll watch that whenever it comes out. :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'd like to note that even though the story translation from the DDD site says "7" Keyholes, it does not necessarily mean there will only be seven worlds. I'm honestly hoping not, but we'll have to wait and see.

Do you mind just posting it on this thread whether or not it is spoiler-laden because I want to know as well. It seems you hold the future of many users on this site right now when you watch that trailer...

Don't worry. I wouldn't leave it out there for people to watch unknowingly. :3

Etherealin

If they don't use Passion/Sanctuary I'll be annoyed. >_> Since S&C/Hikari has been used in 4 games already and Passion/Sanctuary only in 2. I still firmly believe they should use Passion/Sanctuary for at least 2 more games and then they should go in a totally different direction. /endrant

Spoiling wise, I always watch the opening video to the game when it's released in Japan. I let myself do that for Re:Coded and it just got me more excited/I get to know what song they've used and everything. So I'll watch that whenever it comes out. :3

Same here- I'm hoping we'll see a return of Sanctuary/Passion. The opening videos are always one of my favourite part of KH games.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Guh, I hope the trailer shows a bit of the CG opening. Like one snippet would be nice to see just what we should expect from the opening. *sucker for pretty things*

Mr Yippie

I'd like to note that even though the story translation from the DDD site says "7" Keyholes, it does not necessarily mean there will only be seven worlds. I'm honestly hoping not, but we'll have to wait and see.

Don't worry. I wouldn't leave it out there for people to watch unknowingly. :3

Why would we look for the keyholes of worlds we've already been to?

I'm guessing it means the new ones in the ROS (3 so far) and MAYBE Traverse Town.

Either way, three or four more new (actually good as compared to KH2 flatlands) worlds is great

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I hope they don't use Passion/sanctuary, never liked it as much as Hikari and hearing passion is usually a bad sign

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

The PV is the 8 minute trailer or at least the 8 minute trailer is an extension of the PV. Either way I expect spoilers from both seeing they did that with KH2 and BBS

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

If they ever do replace Utada (definitely not saying they should, but if they do), I wouldn't mind a song like "Sad Story" by Loveholic for the new theme song. That song actually sort of reminds me of Utada. It also has a KH feel to it.

Anyway, I think I'll stay away from the trailer. Unless you wonderful people tell me it's not too spolier-ific. Otherwise... well, I really don't want a repeat of the last games. Spoiled myself for Days, BbS (this was my friend's fault, as he spoiled me), and Coded.

I also spoiled myself for a plethora of other things. Like most of the FFs (VII-XII). So far, the only FF I've played, that I haven't spoiled myself for, are the Dissidias, Revenant Wings, and FFXIII. And Tactics, but I don't really like that game anyway. Well... I guesss I haven't been too spoiled for XIII-2. And Type-0! I still know nothing about that game, thankfully! I also didn't spoil myself at all for TWEWY.

Also, am I correct in assuming that 3D will have a CGI opening? I know it's not a main game. Rather, it's the bridge between KH2 and KH3 like CoM was to KH1 and KH2. But since Nomura said it's nearly on par with a console title... it makes a girl wonder.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I kind of hope they use either a new song, or a song from TWEWY...possibly a remix of one of the songs???

Dude, I think you're expecting too much TWEWY for this game.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

OMG I can't wait. I really want some CG.
This is going to be great. XD

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

omg I love this version of dearly beloved on the official site, reminds me why I like the series.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I hope they use Passion/Sanctuary for this game because Hikari/Simple and Clean has been used for 2 games in a row and personally I'm tired of it. Passion/Sanctuary has been used for only two games, it's time the song gets some love in KH3D too.

I am so excited to see what surfaces tonight on KH3D!!

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

I hope they use Passion/Sanctuary for this game because Hikari/Simple and Clean has been used for 2 games in a row and personally I'm tired of it. Passion/Sanctuary has been used for only two games, it's time the song gets some love in KH3D too.

I am so excited to see what surfaces tonight on KH3D!!
how about something new? I don't care who sings it.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

so when is the PV coming out? I need to see it meow!!!!!!

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

There's going to be an eight-ish minute long trailer.

Mock if old.
old_news.jpg

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back