• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Yaaaaay! This is so bonking awesome! That movie is one of my favorite. Can't wait to see the world in action. :D

So many questions coming up right now...but pokemon names ftw! xD

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
Could also be a possibility, although then I would actually love to see the complete Disney "world" (Castle, Town and Musketeer-part) all three together and completely explorable in KH III. ;)

I would love that idea but it has to be a reasonable story behind it. The reason why I brought up the question was based on the fact that Timeless River was the past before Disney Castle and Disney Town was a festival at Disney Castle that was set 10 years before KH1.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It was not my decision though that KH games are released among every platform imaginable.

Ah, that one. That wasn't Nomura's sole decision either but of the higher ups at Square Enix.
And Nintendo for whining into Square's ears they want KH-games for their consoles. ;)

EDIT:
@Twilightheaven:
Timeless River was indeed the past, but the dream festival was said by Minnie to be done not only once but apparently every second year or so.

The only thing I can clearly see right now is that with all those double-"beings" running around in the RoS and the apparent notion that worlds of the RoS can be "brought into reality" there will be some mess around to explain.
I am also steadingly more beginning to wonder how all this fits in with the supposed main focus, the research data Ansem the Wise hid inside Sora which is said to hold the key to save all those who called out to Sora...

Last edited:

micbeasty

Just now saw the cutscene pic of the beagle boys.. Happiness :3 the setting and everything looks fantastic, can't wait!!

blank points

Awards
Wow, I completely forgot all about this movie. This looks like a cool world. Only question now is, though, is how their going to fit it in. I mean, will this be some sort of Timeless River-like world, or is it completely different all together? (Note that Pete looks different then usual.) If the Disney Castle world already exists, then what happened to this part of the world? Man, this game is going to be one hell of a mindblow, which is why it will be awesome.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Like I said earlier, also with my "Prince and the Pauper"-joke, we probably can't rule out anything anymore when looking at this. Well, maybe except crap like High-School Musical or other stuff like that.

Ok...just to sort that out: Joshua is the Kaworu-look-a-like, that Sho is the moon-dropper (wasn't that one a villain?) and Beat is who?
*clueless TWEWY-guy is clueless*

Probably not anymore. I'm gonna have to change my world wish list now. :3

Here! Visuals!

WorldEndsWithYouJoshua.png

That's Joshua~

48121.jpg

That's Beat~

@Sephiroth0812 from someone who likes HSM and Modern Disney, I doubt it would be in KH for the same reasons of Enchanted. But we have to broden our horizions no matter what.

Not for tripe like the live action crap on Disney now. No way. For the rest of Disney, though, we can keep an open mind.

Last edited:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I love how they included the beagle boys when they easily could've had them replaced by Dream Eaters. :3

I've been waiting for them ever since Scrooge in KH2. They won't appear together, but I'm not complaining. :3

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
@Sephiroth0812 from someone who likes HSM and Modern Disney, I doubt it would be in KH for the same reasons of Enchanted. But we have to broden our horizions no matter what.

Have to agree on that one, broaden the views in more than one direction might not only be necessary but also better for overall getting along better.
With this revelation it really seems nothing "Disney" can be 100% ruled out anymore.

Gargoyles? Please? I wanna have a Demona-boss fight and maybe also MacBeth and Xanatos.
If we are at it...let Maleficent ditch Pete and team up with Frollo, Demona and Xanatos...way more threat-potential.

Probably not anymore. I'm gonna have to change my world wish list now. :3

Here! Visuals!

WorldEndsWithYouJoshua.png

That's Joshua~

48121.jpg

That's Beat~

True that...hrnn, so many new possibilities and so many new opportunities for Nomura screwing with our heads and the rules of his own universe, loool.

Ah, at least I got one guy correct.
Pale skin, thin as a rail with a mysterious attitude/pose, definitely that Joshua has parallels to Kaworu...*ggg*

Beat looks almost like a mix of Cifer, Hayner and Xell from FF 8 apperance-wise, lol.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Holy...What!? Didn't see that coming. But damn my hype for this is back yet again. I think I remember watching this movie and it was pretty good. But really getting some Mickey, Donald, and Goofy trio action is the best thing i've seen so far for this.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Wow, they really are taking profit from the dream concept, they seem to be using worlds they couldn't use in the 'normal world' as in the 'not dream world'. I like it!

.. Although there has to be an explanation for them to be there right... This game keeps getting weirder and weirder, I like it!

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Wow, they really are taking profit from the dream concept, they seem to be using worlds they couldn't use in the 'normal world' as in the 'not dream world'. I like it!

.. Although there has to be an explanation for them to be there right... This game keeps getting weirder and weirder, I like it!
I tried making a theory to explain the dream worlds, but after this one I really don't care anymore. So long as they keep giving us worlds like this one i'll be very pleased. I mean this is a realm of dreams right, so I guess they can use whatever worlds they want, and so far it seems to be working out pretty good.

Nov

Awards
Wow, this came like out of the blue. o_o I definitely didn't see this one coming but hey, I'm not complaining at all. Seems pretty cool.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I tried making a theory to explain the dream worlds, but after this one I really don't care anymore. So long as they keep giving us worlds like this one i'll be very pleased. I mean this is a realm of dreams right, so I guess they can use whatever worlds they want, and so far it seems to be working out pretty good.

Ikr, I'm really liking the way they use worlds and characters in this game (like The Three Musketeers world or the TWEWY characters). It's just all so unexpected and I like it, a really fresh feeling!

[video=youtube;pvTjDvYUVWI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvTjDvYUVWI&feature=related[/video]

Aww, if only Wayne Allwine would've witnessed this :(

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
First TWEWY and now this, I hope this sense of "not saw that coming" continues. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back