• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What animated series would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts? (Four Choices Max)

• Gargoyles - "MY ANGEL OF THE NIGHT!" or Greg Weisman's baby

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • Darkwing Duck - "I am the terror that flaps in the night"

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Kim Possible - "So not the drama~"

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • Motorcity - "TEXAS-IFY IT!"

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Gravity Falls- "I found my people!"

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Oban Star Racers - "Yoko Kanno did one of the ending songs and there is an Avatar!"

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • W.I.T.C.H. - "They aren't witches!" or another Greg Weisman show that died too soon

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Buzz Lightyear - "To infinity, and beyond!"

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • American Dragon: Jake Long - "Come on it has Rufio in it!"

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Other - "I have something better than all of that!"

Votes: 34 33.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Discuss all world related and upcoming world related topics in this thread. Below is a list of worlds that are currently playable in the Kingdom Hearts universe, from both released and unreleased games.

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]
Traverse Town
Le Cité des Cloches
Prankster's Paradise
Country of the Musketeers
The Grid
Symphony of Sorcery
The World That Never Was

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
Land of Departure
Castle of Dreams
Deep Space
Dwarf Woodlands
Neverland
Enchanted Dominion
Disney Town
Radiant Garden
Olympus Coliseum
Mysterious Tower
Keyblade Graveyard
Mirage Arena

Kingdom Hearts
Destiny Islands
Traverse Town
Wonderland
Olympus Coliseum
Deep Jungle
Agrabah
Monstro
Atlantica
Halloween Town
Neverland
Hollow Bastion
100 Acre Wood
End of the World

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Traverse Town
Agrabah
Olympus Coliseum
Wonderland
Monstro
Halloween Town
Atlantica
Neverland
Hollow Bastion
100 Acre Wood
Twilight Town
Destiny Islands
Castle Oblivion

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
The World That Never Was
Twilight Town
Agrabah
Beast's Castle
Olympus Coliseum
Halloween Town
Wonderland
Neverland

Kingdom Hearts II
Twilight Town
Hollow Bastion
The Land of Dragons
Beast's Castle
Olympus Coliseum
Disney Castle
Timeless River
Port Royal
Atlantica
Agrabah
Halloween Town
Pride Lands
Space Paranoids
100 Acre Woods
The World That Never Was

Kingdom Hearts coded
Destiny Islands
Traverse Town
Wonderland
Olympus Coliseum
Agrabah
Hollow Bastion
Castle Oblivion

The following is a list of Disney films which have yet to be featured as worlds in the Kingdom Hearts universe. Films in red indicate that the film has been hinted to exist as a world within the Kingdom Hearts universe, likely due to characters from those films already making appearances in the franchise.

Walt Disney Animation Studios
Dumbo (1941)
Bambi (1942)
Saludos Amigos (1942)
The Three Cabellaros (1944)
Make Mine Music (1946)
Fun and Fancy Free (1947)
Melody Time (1948)
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (1949)
Lady and the Tramp (1955)
One Hundred and One Dalmations (1961)
The Sword in the Stone (1963)

The Jungle Book (1967)
The Aristocats (1970)
Robin Hood (1973)
The Rescuers (1977)
The Fox and the Hound (1981)
The Black Cauldron (1985)
The Great Mouse Detective (1986)
Oliver & Company (1988)
Pocahontas (1995)
Dinosaur (2000)
The Emperor's New Groove (2000)
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001)
Treasure Planet (2002)
Brother Bear (2003)
Home on the Range (2004)
Chicken Little (2005)
Meet the Robinsons (2007)
Bolt (2008)
The Princess and the Frog (2009)
Tangled (2010)
Winnie the Pooh (2011)
Wreck-It Ralph (2012)
Frozen (2013)
Mickey Mouse (TBD)
King of the Elves (TBD)
Marvel's Big Hero 6 (TBD)

Pixar
Toy Story (1995)
A Bug's Life (1998)
Monsters, Inc. (2001)
Finding Nemo (2003)
The Incredibles (2004)
Cars (2006)
Ratatouille (2007)
WALL-E (2008)
Up (2009)
Toy Story 3 (2010)
Cars 2 (2011)
Brave (2012)
Monsters University (2013)
The Good Dinosaur(2013)
Untitled Movie That Takes You Inside the Mind (2015)
Untitled Movie About Día de los Muertos (2015)
Finding Nemo 2 (2016)

DisneyToon Studios
DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp (1990)
A Goofy Movie (1995)
Doug’s 1st Movie (1999)
The Tigger Movie (2000)
Recess: School’s Out (2001)
Return to Neverland (2002)
The Jungle Book 2 (2003)
Piglet’s Big Movie (2003)
Teacher’s Pet (2004)
Pooh’s Heffalump Movie (2005)
Bambi II (2006)
Tinker Bell (2008)
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure (2009)
Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue (2010)
Tinker Bell: Secret of the Wings (2012)

Straight to Home-Video
Aladdin and the King of Thieves (1996)
Pooh’s Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin (1997)
Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas (1998)
Belle’s Magical World (1998)
Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World (1998)
The Lion King II: Simba’s Pride (1998)
Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas (1999)
An Extremely Goofy Movie (2000)
The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea (2000)
Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp’s Adventure (2001)
Cinderella II: Dreams Come True (2002)
The Hunchback of Notre Dame II (2002)
101 Dalmatians II: Patch’s London Adventure (2003)
Atlantis: Milo’s Return (2003)
The Lion King 1½ (2004)
Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo (2004)
Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas (2004)
Mulan II (2005)
Tarzan II (2005)
Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch (2005)
Pooh’s Heffalump Halloween Movie (2005)
Kronk’s New Groove (2005)
Bambi II (2006)
Brother Bear 2 (2006)
The Fox and the Hound 2 (2006)
Cinderella III: A Twist in Time (2007)
Disney Princess Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams (2007)
The Little Mermaid: Ariel’s Beginning (2008)
Tinker Bell and the Pixie Hollow Games (2011)

ImagineMovers Digital
A Christmas Carol (2009)
Mars Needs Moms (2011)

Live Action Films
The Haunted Mansion (2003)
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005)
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest (2006)
Bridge to Terabithia (2007)
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End (2007)
Enchanted (2007)
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (2008)
Alice in Wonderland (2010)
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2010)
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice (2010)
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011)
John Carter (2012)
Tron 3 (TBA)

Disney Animated Series
DuckTales (1987)
The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1988)
TaleSpin (1990)
Darkwing Duck (1991)
Gargoyles (1994)
The Mighty Ducks (1996)
Recess (1997)
Pepper Ann (1997)
The Weekenders (2000)
Teacher's Pet (2000)
Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (2001)
Lloyd in Space (2001)
Teamo Supremo (2001)
Filmore! (2001)
Kim Possible (2002)
Tron: Uprising (2012)
Gravity Falls (2012)
Motorcity (2012)

Disney Animated Shorts
Runaway Brain (1995)

Other
Where Toys Come From (1984)
James and the Giant Peach (1996)
G-Force (2009)
Frankenweenie (2012)

(list incomplete)​

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I want a Space Paranoids expansion w/ Tron Legacy so badly.

Last edited:

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
I definitely need some Pixar and One Hundred and One Dalmatians for 3D!

Edit: I just randomly noticed KG isn't in the BBS world list.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
So, thinking about it now, since all the worlds in 3D are supposed to be "new", or just have lots of new features and the like to make it new (TT, Pinocchio), am I the only one who can see Beast's Castle coming back, but with the entire forest + town + Gaston? I dunno, maybe I'm hoping for too much since we got jipped from Gaston in three games (KH1, Days, KH2). I wouldn't be against that, either.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Hey! You've forgotten the sixties live action ones!

Davy Crockett (Oh, wow, that would be fun! Especially the River Pirates!)
20000 leagues under the sea (also, surprisingly fun. Especially if they work in the "Land of Villains!" comment)
Shaggy Dog (original)
Zorro (though this one might be difficult for legal reasons)
Pollyana (er... maybe not)
SWISS. FAMILY. ROBINSON.
Absent Minded Professor (Original)
Parent Trap (Original... Ven/Roxas anyone?)
The incredible Journey (I... have no idea how this would work)
That Darn Cat! (very good, check it out)
Robinson Crusoe
BLACKBEARD'S GHOST (I can not love this movie enough)
The Love Bug
Computer that wore tennis shoes (admittedly a bit dated now, but if they got Tron to work...)
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Escape to Witch Mountain (Another Ven/Roxas possibility)
Pete's Dragon
The Black Hole
Rocketeer
etc.

(seriously, this needed a fresh start. Thanks)

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
So, thinking about it now, since all the worlds in 3D are supposed to be "new", or just have lots of new features and the like to make it new (TT, Pinocchio), am I the only one who can see Beast's Castle coming back, but with the entire forest + town + Gaston? I dunno, maybe I'm hoping for too much since we got jipped from Gaston in three games (KH1, Days, KH2). I wouldn't be against that, either.
Definitely new. Since this takes place in the Realm of Sleep where worlds that were turned to darkness ended up in slumber, were won't see places like Pride Lands or Beast's Castle. Pinocchio counts because we never got to see his actual world instead of Monstro, (Which is an area for Prankster's Paradise.) However, I definitely agree with your theory for Beast's Castle and I hope it happens in KH3 or another future game, (WHY GASTON SQUARE, WHY?!)

Lonbilly

Awards

20000 leagues under the sea (also, surprisingly fun. Especially if they work in the "Land of Villains!" comment)
Shaggy Dog (original)
SWISS. FAMILY. ROBINSON.
Robinson Crusoe
The Love Bug
Computer that wore tennis shoes (admittedly a bit dated now, but if they got Tron to work...)
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Pete's Dragon
The Black Hole
Rocketeer
etc.

Why have I not seen ANY of these?
[/noculture]

Definitely new. Since this takes place in the Realm of Sleep where worlds that were turned to darkness ended up in slumber, were won't see places like Pride Lands or Beast's Castle. Pinocchio counts because we never got to see his actual world instead of Monstro, (Which is an area for Prankster's Paradise.) However, I definitely agree with your theory for Beast's Castle and I hope it happens in KH3 or another future game, (WHY GASTON SQUARE, WHY?!)

WEll, I wouldn't count it out. I mean, it very well could have been in danger of falling and have fallen (again), and wouldn't be surprised if SE pulled that on us. Especially since we know that the Org. had a good presence there and with wanting to turn Beast into a Heartless (and therefore a Nobody) could have been trying to make him a Heartless through sending his world down, although it (accidentally) ended up in the RoS like all the other worlds there.

Honestly, I could see worlds having fallen there in between the BbS -> KH2 timeline.

madammina

Why have I not seen ANY of these?
[/noculture]

Because you don't have my dad who got us to see these movies when I was growing up.

Seriously, most of the ones I listed are fantastic. Others I haven't seen so I wouldn't know.

Blackbeard's Ghost is SERIOUSLY underrated. Computer is still pretty funny, even if it is out of date. Both versions of That Darn Cat are pretty good (one was made in the nineties... slightly dated but still good now) I haven't seen 20000 but I've read the book. Since they won't have the very long and boring explanations of sea creatures in the movie, it should work very well (and I have no clue if the Villain comment was in the movie, but it was my favorite part of the book), Love Bug turned into the Herbie series, but the original should still be seen (some stereotypes and, yes, slightly dated. But that's to be expected of the time period)

And so on. Just, go watch. I hope you'll enjoy them! (And I haven't listed ALL of the Disney live action ones from the 50's - 80's. Just some of the better known ones)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Crazy Mario, not all of the game takes place in the Realm of Sleep. Who knows, there may be a new world or two outside of the Realm of Sleep that might be announced more closer to the games release.

Personally, I hope for King of the Elves to be good and might fit in with future games. Wreck-It Ralph is still on my list of needing to get into the game. A computer villain trying to prove he's good? Would do well in KH and could replace Tron for a computer world.

Lonbilly

Awards
Because you don't have my dad who got us to see these movies when I was growing up.

Seriously, most of the ones I listed are fantastic. Others I haven't seen so I wouldn't know.

Blackbeard's Ghost is SERIOUSLY underrated. Computer is still pretty funny, even if it is out of date. Both versions of That Darn Cat are pretty good (one was made in the nineties... slightly dated but still good now) I haven't seen 20000 but I've read the book. Since they won't have the very long and boring explanations of sea creatures in the movie, it should work very well (and I have no clue if the Villain comment was in the movie, but it was my favorite part of the book), Love Bug turned into the Herbie series, but the original should still be seen (some stereotypes and, yes, slightly dated. But that's to be expected of the time period)

And so on. Just, go watch. I hope you'll enjoy them! (And I haven't listed ALL of the Disney live action ones from the 50's - 80's. Just some of the better known ones)

Well, I know what I'm doing during Winter Break!

Crazy Mario,

The fact that you're using the nickname makes me happy. xD

not all of the game takes place in the Realm of Sleep. Who knows, there may be a new world or two outside of the Realm of Sleep that might be announced more closer to the games release.

Oh yeah, I forgot all of the game wasn't supposed to be in the RoS.

Personally, I hope for King of the Elves to be good and might fit in with future games. Wreck-It Ralph is still on my list of needing to get into the game.

You just get more awesome and awesome every day. As soon as these come out though, they need to be in KH. They look perfect. Especially Wreck-It Ralph.

madammina

WOOHOO!!!

Tell me what you think, okay? (And Blackbeard's Ghost is alot funnier once you learn the basics of track. It's still very funny without the knowledge, but general stuff like points makes it even better)

Anyway, YAY! I should probably see 20000 at some point too. But here is a teaser.
[video=youtube;FfiQAvvmXvc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfiQAvvmXvc[/video]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The fact that you're using the nickname makes me happy. xD
I do love that nickname.

Oh yeah, I forgot all of the game wasn't supposed to be in the RoS.
Take it as you will, the start and the ending or more, but the fact is it's not all in there soo... :)

You just get more awesome and awesome every day. As soon as these come out though, they need to be in KH. They look perfect. Especially Wreck-It Ralph.
:3

With the title of "The King of Elves" it sounds incredibly amazing, I just hope they don't stuff it up.
And Wreak-It Ralph sounds promising too. If Disney pulls both those off, I can see them happening in KH 3.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want a Space Paranoids expansion w/ Tron Legacy so badly.

EDIT: First Reply!

I’ve probably said this a million times but I never tire of sharing the idea for a potential TR2N Space Paranoids.

So, somehow a copy of the Grid program is uploaded into Radiant Garden’s defense system–or as we know it, Space Paranoids. Perhaps a precaution Xemnas made before/during the events of KH2 in order to protect the secret data inside of Ansem the Wise’s computer that relates to the research done on Hearts after Apprentice Xehanort ran Ansem out oh his home. Or, possibly, like the same way Ansem the Wise obtained the Space Paranoids program and uploaded it to the computer, Cid comes across a copy of the Grid and decides to upgrade the computer.

Of course, it backfires when he does update the system because it holds an entire backup system of the Grid that is pre-TR2N events. (Xehanort isn’t the only master of backup plans ;D) CLU made a backup of the system in a remote part of the computer located in Flynn’s Arcade that Sam didn’t notice, which was then stolen by ways unknown, then found its way to RG.

This backup included everything on the Grid and Sea of Simulation, so Users like Kevin Flynn are not in the program, but Quorra was included because she was still like a “program” and was luckily on the Grid/in Tron City when the backup took place.

This copy of Quorra recognizes that she and all of the other programs are not the original, but even so she feels a sense of duty to try and liberate the programs from CLU’s tyranny just as her original self was. Even so, she feels a sense of loss without Kevin Flynn because he was like a father to her, but she begins to learn things about the new world she via the data left in the computer.

CLU also used the data learned from the obsolete Space Paranoids program to learn about the outside worlds and all of the research Xehanort did, and he believed that without Kevin Flynn in the copied Grid, there was no “master key” to free him from the system. Unbeknownst to him, Sora is the “master key” due to the data stuck inside of him from Ansem’s research. CLU is lead to believe that Tron is the “master key” due to having been the system’s defender. Since CLU believes he completely overwrote the Space Paranoids program (bar the data he was able to access because the Grid’s parameters did not account for modifications of the SP program), he thinks Rinzler is the “master key” and begins to make preparations for an invasion of the real world.

In reality, the real Tron had made safeguards in the event somebody tried to delete/override his program. He ends up meeting Quorra in the Outlands of the Grid and they begin to plan a way to strike against CLU, as well as Tron applying upgrades to his own program in order to combat CLU. (they also have another ally in this data world :3)

This is when Quorra learns of Sora, the User that defeated the MCP. Quora decides to make contact with Sora by sending a message to his gummi ship saying “Help us, User.” Sora, Riku, Donald, and Goofy go to Radiant Garden to investigate but finds that nobody sent the message, but Cid had just updated the Space Paranoids program so maybe it was a glitch (of course 15 minutes in real life is about 37 days on the Grid and I’m sure a lot can happen in that time). That is when the message Sora received appears on Cid’s computer in Merlin’s house (or wherever the HB/RG Restoration Committee moved because I’m sure they don’t plan on staying in Merlin’s house. Maybe somewhere in the castle...), so Sora figures they need to get to Ansem’s computer.

Like always, Sora, Riku, Donald, and Goofy get sucked on to the Grid and are greeted warmly to Tron City by Recognizers that send them to the Armory to receive updated data disks. One of the Sirens, Gem, notes that there is something odd about them. They fight in the Games, face off against Rinzler, get revealed as Users, do a lightcycle battle, get saved by Quorra and meet Tron in the Outlands. (lol, Outlands...Badlands...I mean, no way are SE and Disney throwing nods at each other. Tron City having the same layout as TWTNW...The Sea of Simulation looking like the Dark Meridian. FFXIII-2‘s Augusta Tower looking like an I/O Tower and someplace in Tron City...Impossible.)

Plot plot plot plot pretty white house that makes you think you’d meet Naminé somewhere in there, noticing Quorra has a Heart and it is pure Light like the PoH (and Ven) which means all ISOs had pure Hearts which may be something Master Xehanort in whatever form he is in in KH3 catches wind of (because we need to build up for a second visit)...more plot...Sora, Riku, Donald, and Goofy are saved by a helmeted/hooded person and come to find out it is data!Riku from the datascape in Mickey’s computer (to note: real!Riku is his older sixteen year old self and data!Riku is his fifteen year old self)

Plot plot plot in the end CLU is defeated, Tron and Rinzler merge because reasons or something and somewhere along the lines we’ll run into Vanitas or something and eventually Quorra decides to help the Radiant Garden Restoration Committee in rebuilding Radiant Garden, as well as working to make the Grid a wonderful world with Tron (and data!Riku since they can connect the datascape together to make inter-world connections) in hopes that one day the ISOs will spontaneously return. Y'know, since she can be in both worlds naturally.

I’m kinda hoping that in future KH games you get more world party member choices (like choosing a party from an average of six characters in FF games), so my hopes for Space Paranoids v. 2 is to get to choose between Tron, Quorra, and Riku, Donald, and Goofy as party members.

TL;DR
I want a TR2N world in KH3 real bad.

I definitely need some Pixar and One Hundred and One Dalmatians for 3D!

Edit: I just randomly noticed KG isn't in the BBS world list.

Ah, let me add that. Whoops 8D

I'd love to see One Hundred and One Dalmatians in DDD :3 Fight Cruella de Vil as a boss, save the puppies again =D

WOOHOO!!!

Tell me what you think, okay? (And Blackbeard's Ghost is alot funnier once you learn the basics of track. It's still very funny without the knowledge, but general stuff like points makes it even better)

Anyway, YAY! I should probably see 20000 at some point too. But here is a teaser.
[video=youtube;FfiQAvvmXvc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfiQAvvmXvc[/video]

=DDDDDDD

Personally, I hope for King of the Elves to be good and might fit in with future games. Wreck-It Ralph is still on my list of needing to get into the game. A computer villain trying to prove he's good? Would do well in KH and could replace Tron for a computer world.

I am highly excited for the King of Elves so definitely hoping for the best so it has a chance to be in KH.

Wreck-It Ralph had me sold the second I read the synopsis :3 I don't want it to replace Tron, but I'd like to see it in the future~

Well, like Lonbilly, I know what I'll be doing this Winter Break 8D

Shaggy Dog (original)
SWISS. FAMILY. ROBINSON.
Robinson Crusoe
The Love Bug
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Pete's Dragon
The Black Hole
Rocketeer
etc.

Definitely adding those. Thanks! Just tell me when there are more you feel should be on the list. It isn't complete, obviously, and we are always working to make it full :3

Last edited:

madammina

[video=youtube;1HlSbzU1IiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HlSbzU1IiI[/video]

Sorry, realized the video was abbreviated. They took out a few stanzas!

And, er, may I humbly ask for the sixties movies to be put on the list? They are legitimate options.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;1HlSbzU1IiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HlSbzU1IiI[/video]

Sorry, realized the video was abbreviated. They took out a few stanzas!

And, er, may I humbly ask for the sixties movies to be put on the list? They are legitimate options.

*points at post above you* :)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
what happened to the thread , was it reset?

madammina

Thanks! I really appreciate it.

Have some Blackbeard and Parent Trap!
[video=youtube;6mru8G84o1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mru8G84o1c[/video]
[video=youtube;PxtyAC59AeE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxtyAC59AeE[/video]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'd love to see One Hundred and One Dalmatians in DDD :3 Fight Cruella de Vil as a boss, save the puppies again =D
Cruella De Vil in a Dream Eater car would be amazing.

I am highly excited for the King of Elves so definitely hoping for the best so it has a chance to be in KH.

Wreck-It Ralph had me sold the second I read the synopsis :3 I don't want it to replace Tron, but I'd like to see it in the future~
I'm glad there's people thinking like me here :D

Unfortunately, Ethy, if they were to include Wreck-It Ralph, then they might subject it to the same problems to Jungle Book had with the jungle worlds :(

blueheart

Bronze Member
Treasure Planet, Pocahontas, and The Incredibles for KH3.

Could you imagine Sora and Riku being dogs for the 101 Dalamations world?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back