• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fake Riku in Monstro?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
Apparently, and I just heard this today, there's a fake Riku in Monstro? If you defeat Hollow Bastion before Monstro you meet a fake Riku? Can anyone give me a video or something? I've never heard this nor seen it.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
it's impossible, once you beat Agrabah, Monstro appears in either route past that... the next move you make towards halloween town or Atlantica will result in you meeting Monstro so it's impossible.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
it's impossible, once you beat Agrabah, Monstro appears in either route past that... the next move you make towards halloween town or Atlantica will result in you meeting Monstro so it's impossible.

No it's not actually.... my first time ever playing KH1, I played through Monstro up until Riku took Pinnochio and fled deeper into Monstro.
I didn't know where to go, so I left the world and never completed it. I was expecting Pinnochio to show up in Neverland, since that was the next time I saw Riku, but he wasn't.

So I completed Hollow Bastion and so on, and completed the game, without completing Monstro fully.

My next time playing through, I did the same thing, but I went back to Monstro after the first visit to Hollow Bastion, and discovered where Riku went.
And I then experienced the scene in which Pinnochio went back to Geppetto. And fought the Parasite Cage for the last time.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
No it's not actually.... my first time ever playing KH1, I played through Monstro up until Riku took Pinnochio and fled deeper into Monstro.
I didn't know where to go, so I left the world and never completed it. I was expecting Pinnochio to show up in Neverland, since that was the next time I saw Riku, but he wasn't.

So I completed Hollow Bastion and so on, and completed the game, without completing Monstro fully.

My next time playing through, I did the same thing, but I went back to Monstro after the first visit to Hollow Bastion, and discovered where Riku went.
And I then experienced the scene in which Pinnochio went back to Geppetto. And fought the Parasite Cage for the last time.

So...was it a fake Riku? And how would you come to that conclusion?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
So...was it a fake Riku? And how would you come to that conclusion?

Story Wise, you are supposed to complete Monstro the first time you play through it.
So the Riku at the end of it, is in fact the real Riku...but if you complete the first visit to Hollow Bastion, it's funny to see this scene afterwards.

Since in the first visit to Hollow Bastion, Riku goes away. But if you return to Monstro and had not completed it fully yet, you can see Riku as normal as ever again.

It's really funny actually.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
oh yeah!!!! I remember that! That was the first time I had beaten KH1

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
Story Wise, you are supposed to complete Monstro the first time you play through it.
So the Riku at the end of it, is in fact the real Riku...but if you complete the first visit to Hollow Bastion, it's funny to see this scene afterwards.

Since in the first visit to Hollow Bastion, Riku goes away. But if you return to Monstro and had not completed it fully yet, you can see Riku as normal as ever again.

It's really funny actually.

So basically just a goof. Gotcha.

#Closed

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol I know this is closed but I thought I'd clear some stuff up.

After you defeat Maleficent in HB and have yet to start/complete Monstro, the scenes are changed.

Original:

All of the scens with Maleficent are removed, and the scenes with Riku are edited to match up with the fact Ansem took over Riku's body right after you defeat Riku and see Ansem!Riku stab Maleficent's heart out.

It still sorta fits even after you've fought Ansem!Riku, but at the same time it is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back