• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloaked figure in Blank Points?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDarkMemories

Who is this guy? I need the info. Do we know who he is? He sounds like MX but I've compared the voice actors carefully and the voices have a difference. I need this info for a task, please help quick!

Thanx~

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Do you mean the guy who's talking to Aqua at the dark shore?

That is Ansem the Wise.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah, hence why in the previous scene it ends with zooming in on AtW's eyes. So in the next scene (the one in question) it zooms out from the same eyes.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Plus the voice... I mean... yeah, it's Ansem the Wise after he got poofed away by his machine at the World that Never Was.

axel95

Awards
Plus the voice... I mean... yeah, it's Ansem the Wise after he got poofed away by his machine at the World that Never Was.
We don't know that for sure. It could have happened anytime after COM. But I think you're probably right.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We don't know that for sure. It could have happened anytime after COM. But I think you're probably right.

Confirmed to be Ansem the Wise, sent through via the explosion in KH2.

JustDarkMemories

How is it confirmed? I mean we have all the evidence (voice actor etc) but is it officially confirmed by Nomura or another KH team member? I needed it for the second task for the content writers (which I didn't finish in time due to motherBONKING exams) but now it interests me more.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
How is it confirmed? I mean we have all the evidence (voice actor etc) but is it officially confirmed by Nomura or another KH team member? I needed it for the second task for the content writers (which I didn't finish in time due to motherBONKING exams) but now it interests me more.

It's also confirmed in the games themselves.
The cloaked figure says he "hid his research data inside the boy (Sora) while he slept" and that his mind clouded by revenge brought much suffering upon beings connected to Sora.
It's pretty easy to deduce that this is Ansem the Wise since it all also fits together with how he acted in the last third of Kingdom Hearts 2.
He was pretty remorseful for what his plans caused to Riku and he truly regretted how awful he had treated Naminé and Roxas.

But there's of course also something from Nomura, lol.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Bolded for better view...;P

ActingDude17

You can tell it's Ansem the Wise when the camera does some narrow shots of his face area.

JustDarkMemories

It's also confirmed in the games themselves.
The cloaked figure says he "hid his research data inside the boy (Sora) while he slept" and that his mind clouded by revenge brought much suffering upon beings connected to Sora.
It's pretty easy to deduce that this is Ansem the Wise since it all also fits together with how he acted in the last third of Kingdom Hearts 2.
He was pretty remorseful for what his plans caused to Riku and he truly regretted how awful he had treated Naminé and Roxas.

But there's of course also something from Nomura, lol.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Bolded for better view...;P
I gotta read some more interviews. Thanks for letting me know.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Are you even familiar with the series as a whole? I'm not trying to be mean but I thought Blank Points made it painfully clear who AtW was.

But hey, thats just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back