• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patamon246

Awards
Re: Kh & the xbox

Can you imagine the annoying Xbox dumb asses online playing a KH game? My god ...

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

You're missing out on PS3. It's so much better than that box

I know two people out my like 50 friends who have a ps3 nstead of an xbox. So thats why i bought an xbox so i could play with my friends. This thread isnt about which console is better, its about the pros and cons of having kh on the xbox. So please no flaming anyone because they like a diffrent console, seriously who give a f? Now back to the topic

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I know two people out my like 50 friends who have a ps3 nstead of an xbox. So thats why i bought an xbox so i could play with my friends. This thread isnt about which console is better, its about the pros and cons of having kh on the xbox. So please no flaming anyone because they like a diffrent console, seriously who give a f? Now back to the topic
Lol, any topic about Wii, XBox and PS3 is guaranteed to become a console war. There's nothing you can do to stop it.

Your pessimistic attitude disgusts me.
Why would it be online? None of the other games had online features.

Love Machine

strut strut strut

*cough their moms are cheap cough*

I just don't see how it would work.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

*cough their moms are cheap cough*

I just don't see how it would work.
A 360 controller has the same amount of buttons & joysticks in the mostly the same places. The system itself is known to be easier to program for (games like Bayonetta having better framerates on 360 than on PS3) due to having similar framework to a PC. What's not going to work?

Hell, I've brainstormed a Kinect KH & got it mostly figured out, a normal 360 game should be easy!

Love Machine

strut strut strut

we've already talked about the kinect and it would be shit. go look up a gameplay video for Rise of Nightmares and you'll see just how "great" Kingdom Hearts would be on there.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

I mostly brainstormed it as a challenge/proof-of-concept. But the idea involved a packed-in 2 foot toy keyblade that the Kinect would detect. The player would point it in the direction he wanted to move in order to run & could flick it upwards to jump. More likely the game would just use the controller which can't possibly be worse than a PS3 con.

As for Rise of Nightmares, crappy games with crappy controls have always existed, doesn't automatically mean better ones can't be done.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I mostly brainstormed it as a challenge/proof-of-concept. But the idea involved a packed-in 2 foot toy keyblade that the Kinect would detect.
No, the crux of the Kinect is that it doesn't have any controllers necessary. If you were going to have such an accessory, you may as well make such a game for the Wii or PS Move.

JustDarkMemories

No, the crux of the Kinect is that it doesn't have any controllers necessary. If you were going to have such an accessory, you may as well make such a game for the Wii or PS Move.
Kinect... no. Kingdom hearts is too complex for Kinect.

It sucks in the first place.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Yeah I agree, haven't played with it but I don't see it working + I think in that case it would be an 'on-rail game', I don't think that's gonna be real kh-like. Like Orion said, the only motion controllers I see somewhat working with KH are the Playstation Move and the Wii controller.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

I answered that in the following couple sentences. The majority of the Xbox community are mostly loud mouth, trouble makers, aka trolls. It would pollute the Kingdom Hearts community. Not saying there isn't a vast number of great folks to gain, but for the most part the Xbox is a trolls console if you're judging by the majority of its user base. The PS3 suffers from trolls also but they're at least held in their FPS communities, not nearly as aggressive as xbox user though.

Depends on the type of videogames. Each servers are equally as shit or as good as you make them out to be.

There is no why not, it's just not for me. Good on them for upping their sales numbers, though I can't recall ever seeing Kingdom Hearts on a top 10 most wanted ports list.

Kingdom Hearts isn't as popular for the current generation of console as it used to be, even though it's more popular in the west. More people care about other games.

Anything to do with multiplayer I'd say, Xbox is the leader in multiplayer functionality. I love my Xbox, I use it for everything multiplayer ready. My PS3 is just more suited for the solo games.

I can understand that, though I have Bayonetta because it was better optimised on the 360

PS3 exclusive in Japan, multiplatform in the west. They did this with FFXIII so i don't see why not.

Except FFXIII has been released on 360 a year later and FFXIII-2 seems to be multiplatform in Japan this time around.

Haha, what a funny,...HD and Xbox.... XD Thanks for the laugh, guys.

Guys, when it comes to the XBox, bias is your friend!

Xbox will never get KH, mostly because all microsoft wants is crappy FPS games whose only storyline is "Kill that guy ... what do you mean storyline?". Therefore the shit-box will NEVER EVER EVER get KH!!!!!!!!!! UP YOURS MICROSOFT.

That is all :D

I also can't really see playing a Kingdom Hearts game on the Xbox controller either. Think about it; all wrong.

And these three are the runner-up for the Charles Darwin award!

Great. Another new console for a KH game.

I'm starting to get reeeeally annoyed here.

Well, the PSP should be discontinued anyway.

I just....don't see KH on an Xbox console. And I honestly doubt it's going to happen, regardless of what reasoning y'all might throw at me. It's whatever if it does, but I'll continue playing the console games on the Sony consoles.

Bigger Userbase. More sales.

Multiplatformed games never work out well. Such as in XIII, the graphics are way off and it's set across 3 discs.

XIII was unoptimised. Digital Foundary did a long tech review and mentioned that FFXIII can work on the 360, but it wasn't ported well.

Because most people like paying to play online with others.

That's why I have the PC. Also, I actually think the quality of service for the 360 XBL is worth paying for.

Can you imagine the annoying Xbox dumb asses online playing a KH game? My god ...

Yeah, it will be similar to you idiots. i.e quoting the idiots.

Key to Truth

Awards

A 360 controller has the same amount of buttons & joysticks in the mostly the same places. The system itself is known to be easier to program for (games like Bayonetta having better framerates on 360 than on PS3) due to having similar framework to a PC. What's not going to work?

Hell, I've brainstormed a Kinect KH & got it mostly figured out, a normal 360 game should be easy!

Bayonetta was first made for the Xbox then ported to the PS3... it's a bad port with lots of glitches. That doesn't mean the game runs better on the X360, it's just the PS3 version isn't optimized for the console.

Magnum

The Kinect works well, but mostly with casual games only. I agree that Kingdom Hearts is too complex for it and the PS Move and the Wii would be a better fit for KH.

Love Machine

strut strut strut

Bayonetta was first made for the Xbox then ported to the PS3... it's a bad port with lots of glitches. That doesn't mean the game runs better on the X360, it's just the PS3 version isn't optimized for the console.

exactly. and since you just know that Kingdom Hearts will be ported from the PS3 to Xbox, it would just be horrible

Key to Truth

Awards

exactly. and since you just know that Kingdom Hearts will be ported from the PS3 to Xbox, it would just be horrible

Normally ports are horrible because they never bother to optimize them for the consoles. In the case of a PS2 game I don't think there would be many problems though.

Love Machine

strut strut strut

Normally ports are horrible because they never bother to optimize them for the consoles. In the case of a PS2 game I don't think there would be many problems though.

I was generally talking about III, but I agree with you if you're saying that the originals be ported to Xbox.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic

IDK, I grew up on Sony and a few Nintendo consoles so I've always kind've been a Sony fangirl. BUT, my sister got a 360 about a year ago, and some of the games' graphics are beautiful! I think the ones I played were Fable 2 and 3, Dragon Age 2, L.A Noire, and Mass Effect 2. They were ALL stunning to look at.
Then I went and got a PS3, took one glance at the graphics from Dragon Age:Origins and FF13, and decided that Sony still rules the roost.
But I wouldn't mind KH3/remakes on a Microsoft console. It's just I'd prefer PS3, because in my personal experience, the graphics are better and I'm used to Sony consoles. It's all a matter of preference. I think it'd be in SE's interest to release a multi-console KH3 like they did with FF13. But would that make the quality of both versions go down? I've heard that before, and I'm not sure if it's true.
Anyways, like others have said, KH games aren't the type to push the graphical limits, so releasing one on the 360 would be fine. I've never played Kinect, so I wouldn't know if KH3 would benefit from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back