• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Re: Kh & the xbox

Putting one foot in front of the other to move and slightly turning you body to turn lol it's so horrible. Fast-paced games would make you look like you're having a seizure while standing up

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

At this point, it's unlikely we'll see KH on 360. More and more people have PS3s, so I don't see why Nomura would feel the need to have Kingdom Hearts III on 360.

So it's a bad decision for Square Enix to put Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 on the 360?

Digs

So it's a bad decision for Square Enix to put Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 on the 360?
Not so much a bad decision as it was a lack luster idea.

As for the more button argument for the PS3 and Xbox controllers, the consoles have the same amount of buttons on their controllers.
Though PS3 has a slight upper hand with its Sixaxis controls, they can perform basic motion controls.
The Kinect is nothing more than a dual eyetoy setup, Sony has had the system for the last decade, but the kinect has already been settled in this thread.

Last edited:

Love Machine

strut strut strut

Kingdom Hearts will become more of a rival to Microsoft later on, probably.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

I just....don't see KH on an Xbox console. And I honestly doubt it's going to happen, regardless of what reasoning y'all might throw at me. It's whatever if it does, but I'll continue playing the console games on the Sony consoles.

Im not saying it'll be just for xbox. It would be multiplatfrom, SE would be stupid to not relwase it on playstation. So youd still get to play on your ps3, the xbox release would be for other gamers without a ps3, thus expanding the fanbase and sales... win win situation

Love Machine

strut strut strut

Multiplatformed games never work out well. Such as in XIII, the graphics are way off and it's set across 3 discs.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Multiplatformed games never work out well. Such as in XIII, the graphics are way off and it's set across 3 discs.

Hmmm, never played FF so i would have no idea. They only multiplatform game ive played is COD. Other than that just xbox exclusive games.

Digs

You're missing out on PS3. It's so much better than that box
I wouldn't go that far, PS3 is a fantastic system but lacks a lot of social features. It all depends on how you wish to use the console.
If you have a lot of friends that you just want to chat with without loading up Call of Duty than Xbox has a point.
If you're looking for a clear advantage in graphics power, give or take a couple smoothing effects, PS3 has a point.

Love Machine

strut strut strut

I wouldn't go that far, PS3 is a fantastic system but lacks a lot of social features. It all depends on how you wish to use the console.
If you have a lot of friends that you just want to chat with without loading up Call of Duty than Xbox has a point.
If you're looking for a clear advantage in graphics power, give or take a couple smoothing effects, PS3 has a point.

Because most people like paying to play online with others.

Digs

Because most people like paying to play online with others.
That's an entirely separate discussion that'll hopefully never come to the console KH games.
Both consoles have their strengths and weaknesses, I play my PS3 more for sure because I believe it has a better overall game library.
I use my xbox for multiplayer/multiplatform games, but for the most part that's only because my friends in real life don't share my love for more than just FPS's all day everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back