• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Rapture's coming on M̶a̶y̶ ̶2̶1̶ October 21

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
On my next payday. What timezone will it start in this time?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
He broke down each of his predictions, saying they were all fulfilled: May 21, 1988, judgment came upon the churches; Sept. 7, 1994, judgment continued on the churches; then on May 21, 2011, judgment came upon the entire world.

what a load of shit. i mean really.

D

Deleted member 36435

it doesn't matter, the 15 of you on this planet have 0 social skills and 7 of you are dingbats
hi im batman and im gay also muslim so its like im actually an okay person but america is against me

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
hi im batman and im gay also muslim so its like im actually an okay person but america is against me

nuh uh one of you is a black american guy who talks about blackholes and shit and he's cool

false, you're all brits!!!

also i've heard something similar happened a couple days ago involving a meteor prediction, t/f

D

Deleted member 36435

something similar to what? the rapture?
I haven't heard of anything recent but there have been a few NASA predictions for large meteors in 2012/2013 but they shouldn't be too much of a problem

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
k because i work at a catholic school and someone was balling over it the other day

also not to be make this a reli thread but:

to all the chrisitans here, is rapture something universally agreed upon as theological fact or are there discrepancies, dissent, etc? other than the "my church > your church" argument

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol if I went back to my Catholic hs, every female and teacher would be laughing at this man. Even the nuns that live on campus would laugh at this.

Oh, well I'm baptist so does that mean I get to ascend to heaven? I feel bad for all of ya'll not joining in on the party in heaven.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Damn it Harold go away no trick or treat candy for you stop trying to dress up as The Rapture every damn year you stupid old man

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Lol if I went back to my Catholic hs, every female and teacher would be laughing at this man. Even the nuns that live on campus would laugh at this.

I loved my Catholic hs. I still work there. Jesus loves the gays, the abortionists, the Muslims, everyone ;~;. It was endearing and very accepting at the same time.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
so guys how about that there baseball? good stuff i hear.

wouldn't it suck if u were only one out away from winning and the guy hits a fly ball and ur catcher is about to snag it out of the air for the win but he's a christian and the rapture happens so he disappears and the guys scores off the fly ball and so u lose?

that would suck

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Why haven't I seen his hired goons underground Port Authority? The last time he claimed doomsday, these guys made it their mission to annoy people.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I loved my Catholic hs. I still work there. Jesus loves the gays, the abortionists, the Muslims, everyone ;~;. It was endearing and very accepting at the same time.

Oh please don't even bring up Westboro Baptist. Those idiots are much worse than the idiot we're talking about.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
This thread is on Fire. Just like the earth will be soon.

:p

shortly after May 21st..THIS happened.

The unnamed neighbor said she had spoken with Camping's wife Shirley on Friday and was told the radio evangelist is doing "OK," although his speech is "a little bit slurred."
Coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back