• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3D final boss/test

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would you prefer or think is more likely?

• Sora vs Riku. Epic brodown man.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • Xehanort's Heartless/Xemnas. Year old trailer forshadowing FTW!

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Why choose when you could have both?

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Neither, give us something else.

Votes: 17 24.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
^Well if we go by what we've seen in BbS, it probably won't be. I mean, some of the hardest bosses in BbS didn't really have that much health (MF, VS)

True. Even Re:coded had it's troubling bosses, and it wasn't because of the health. So, I'm not exactly worried, just hoping another "EXTENDED HEALTH NOW BOSS SUPA HARD" incident doesn't happen. I felt like that was part of the problems in KH2/Days. But hey, we've moved on from those titles.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I want a huge grandiose marathon of a final boss like World of Chaos or Fight to the Death/Darkness of the Unknown. BBS was lacking this IMO.

Lonbilly

Awards
I want a huge grandiose marathon of a final boss like World of Chaos or Fight to the Death/Darkness of the Unknown. BBS was lacking this IMO.

Well, seeing as how DDD is hinted to be using "scrapped" worlds (Notre Dame is in, Toy Story has been hinted at, same with The Jungle Book, etc.), I'd like to see the scrapped "final" boss ideas come into play. Such as Crumbling Island from KH1, King Form Xemnas (if he is a boss in this game) that was deleted in KH2, etc. That would be an amazing collision of consecutive battles.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I kind of hope Sora becomes bad. Just a little. Like his inner heartless starts to take over and Riku has to fight him to knock some sense into him.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
I kind of hope Sora becomes bad. Just a little. Like his inner heartless starts to take over and Riku has to fight him to knock some sense into him.
I would want to se Van come out and use Sora's body for a bit, but have Riku rip him out of Sora, while Sora with Ven, Roxas, and Xion fight in his heart.

StVen

I really wanted this to happen. I wanted to see Dark Sora in action. 'Dark' is my favorite attribute/element.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
No guys I got something better. Sora and Riku vs. ASoD and Xemnas TWEWY style. Sora fighting Xemnas on the top screen and Riku fighting ASoD on the bottom, and you can't let ether of the two die. Puts the Trust thing at a all time high.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Honestly, I don't understand threads like this. Why would we discuss theories on what the final boss is? Okay, I guess that's a pretty stupid question since OF COURSE we can theorize about whatever we want. Still, I think it's rather silly to list a bunch of options for "final bosses" when we're still not entirely sure what the outcome of the game will be.

Anyway, I do think that the Sora VS Xemnas, Riku VS Xehanort being an illusion and is actually Sora VS Riku is an interesting idea and I think it would work... just not as a final boss.

Seeming as how the game is supposedly going to end in a very shocking note, I would like the final boss to be somewhat shocking other than the expected "Sora VS Riku" or "Xemnas or Xehanort"

Ronove

Personally, I'd want Vanitas to rear his ugly head and possess Sora in Kingdom Hearts 3 and have a mysterious dark armored soldier(Who is totally not Aqua no siree) banish his insane ass from Sora's heart once and for all while the Vanitas Remnant theme plays. It'd be appropiate for Vany's main nemesis to deal with him.

But I ALSO want Riku to fight Sora at the end of KH3D, just because Sora needs to be a bit less happy and Riku a bit more heroic.

Number Zero

^^ Now, Riku fighting to save Sora---THAT would be heroic. Who knows, he could even announce himself as Master Riku ala Aqua v Terranort. That'd be cool.

Well, if I remember correctly, the health bars of enemies in BbS were the same as ones in the actual game, so it could be that's how the enemies will be in DDD.

I just hope the enemy difficulty isn't "hordes of health" and more of actual difficulty.

But does that mean Riku's gonna have access to CURAGA at the beginning of the game? Er....Doubtful.

Wouldn't surprise me though. Before this game is over they'll be as powerful or even moreso than ATV.

Ronove

More powerful than Terra and Ven, sure. But Aqua hasn't just been slacking in the ROD, I don't think.

Lonbilly

Awards
But does that mean Riku's gonna have access to CURAGA at the beginning of the game?

Was that what one of the commands was? I didn't even bother looking for translations on the moves, just watching the video. But that wasn't the point of my post though, it was about how the enemies health didn't get changed/altered from the demo to the final project, but we've seen character moves be changed, such as TAV having the Surge's as early as Cinderella (excluding Aqua and Barrier Surge).

More powerful than Terra and Ven, sure. But Aqua hasn't just been slacking in the ROD, I don't think.

This. After all, she's in the RoD. That thing probably has more fearsome enemies and opponents than half the things Sora & co. have fought. Like Red Eyes.

Number Zero

This. After all, she's in the RoD. That thing probably has more fearsome enemies and opponents than half the things Sora & co. have fought. Like Red Eyes.

True, but not by a whole lot, I'm sure. By this I'm falling back to that whole "time flows differently in the dark realm" plot device.

Not that'd I'd mind. I wouldn't, I respect and admire a girl who's powerful and can be a hero on her own. I'd actually find that quite attractive in a real woman.

It's just that if she were so strong Sora and Riku would be kind of...I'm not sure about the word.

On a side note, it's become easy for me to forget that this story is centered around Sora, Kairi and Riku not just Aqua, Terra and Ven. I haven't played other games in a while. Maybe that's why.

Ronove

I wouldn't be too sure. She fought those heartless day in and day out, regardless of it being two years or eleven. She probably has mad skills by now.

Having her as an aloof ally in KH3 would be a good way to balance her being hella strong and not have her steal the spotlight. Sort of like what they do with Mickey.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Just thought of something random while reading page 6, could rikus dark form stem from having terra in his heart? Anyways i think it would be cool if it were riku in dark form vs sora using vens heart to have a "light form". Riku could probably use the darkness for good so thats why i want it.

Lonbilly

Awards
Just thought of something random while reading page 6, could rikus dark form stem from having terra in his heart? Anyways i think it would be cool if it were riku in dark form vs sora using vens heart to have a "light form". Riku could probably use the darkness for good so thats why i want it.

Doubt it. Riku was already using the darkness before he even bonded with Ansem SoD, and continued to use it even after expelling him from his heart.

Number Zero

I wouldn't be too sure. She fought those heartless day in and day out, regardless of it being two years or eleven. She probably has mad skills by now.

Having her as an aloof ally in KH3 would be a good way to balance her being hella strong and not have her steal the spotlight. Sort of like what they do with Mickey.

Yeah, I suppose. But at the same time you kinda wanna see Aqua more commonly. She's hardly appeared in any games except KH:BBS. :p Plus I like the idea of her teaming up and becoming friends with Sora and Riku. It would just make sense to me. They don't have to be close, but close like Sora, Donald and Goofy are. Otherwise, it would kind of make her character come off as a bit uncaring...

But back to the main topic. Anybody know what that spinning move Riku used is called? Where his Keyblade's tip lights up and he slashes and air surrounds him? It looks like its Ice based. And was that the Firestorm command stye he was using in the trailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back