• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Re: KH3D TGS Trailer now with English Subs!

Not to advertise or anything, but yeah, they are a bit hard to read. Closed captions are much better, they allow people to enable and disable the subs, and alter the size/color/font to their liking. Here:

[video=youtube;RhvNgouXG4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhvNgouXG4k&cc_load_policy=1[/video]
Click "CC" to turn subs on

tumblr_lr0zgrMBG21qapg62o4_250.gif

anime10121

Awards

Well Marly I appreciate you guys doing a hard-subbed youtube trailer. They are SO much better than Youtube's captions because when I download your video I can actually keep the subtitles in the video and watch it on my ps3. With Youtube's captions, there's no way to do that. I hate that I could never find a vid of FFVsXIII's January trailer with hard-subbs in it.:(

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

If you watch the video full screen, then you can easily see the subtitles.

Thanks for posting this, Marly! Who did the translations for this one?

|Way.To.Dawn|

Well great! Glad a trailer with English subs was released, good to see what they had to say.

My reinvented conversation for the trailer:

"Riku: But but, I chose the path to darkness I... *gasp* I-I I'm NOT WORTHY!! *bawls*

Sora: *rolls eyes* Riku... you were conned into it you idiot.

Riku:... oh so like, I still have a chance?? >:cool:

Sora: Not if you keep that up...<.<"

zspek09

Website
instagram.com

Yen Sid said they would need to unlock the power behind sleep...maybe this will explain more about the concept of BIRTH by sleep, and sleep's effect on Ven. And where the hell is AQUA? In BBS FM she eventually escapes the Realm of Darkness, but where is she now?

|Way.To.Dawn|

Yen Sid said they would need to unlock the power behind sleep...maybe this will explain more about the concept of BIRTH by sleep, and sleep's effect on Ven. And where the hell is AQUA? In BBS FM she eventually escapes the Realm of Darkness, but where is she now?

It would explain how Ventus, Aqua and Terra had "special powers" such as Ventus's Wing Blades and power attacks that Sora and Riku couldn't master before.

Birth By Sleep's "Sleep" concept is different then this one, being reborn- Riku and Sora's sleep is more as in "finding themselves from within". They are looking for something, BBS guys already found themselves and need to be reawaken.

As for Aqua, well you know that when all this is happening in the trailer for DDD that they are literally "sleeping"? So time would be different, it would really be "their" time rather than the outer worlds time. Kinda like Inception no? :D

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

No... she didn't.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

It doesnt look lke sora gets any kind of command style thing, his dream eaters just crush people. I like that rikus dual link gives him a command style-ish change.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

It doesnt look lke sora gets any kind of command style thing, his dream eaters just crush people. I like that rikus dual link gives him a command style-ish change.
You do realize that we have not seen the full skill set for Sora or Riku yet right?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: TGS Trailer officially released!

This makes me wonder something. Cloud and Sephiroth dissapeared during the battle in KH2, what if they went to the Realm of Sleep?

The Realm of Sleep seems to be more for a place where you go when you die and I'm not sure if Cloud and Sephiroth died in that battle.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards

When Sora said that he doesn't need to take the exam,is Nomura trying to make him sound like a stuck up brat? Or is that sora's way of sounding 'proud'? I hope it's not a scenario where he gets ignorant,not needing his friends and then he falls flat on his face realizing how wrong he is.Too clichéd and not fitting for Sora.Perhaps im overthinking about such a little scene.

Youniquee

Awards

When Sora said that he doesn't need to take the exam,is Nomura trying to make him sound like a stuck up brat? Or is that sora's way of sounding 'proud'? I hope it's not a scenario where he gets ignorant,not needing his friends and then he falls flat on his face realizing how wrong he is.Too clichéd and not fitting for Sora.Perhaps im overthinking about such a little scene.

We're all wondering about that too. Something about that line...
Something like that will probably happen and I think that's what Sora needs right now.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards

We're all wondering about that too. Something about that line...
Something like that will probably happen and I think that's what Sora needs right now.

Why need it? Sora has always relied on his friends,so him becoming that ignorant (or if he becomes) feels so sudden.I guess beating the crap out of powerful enemies for some time gives him that kind of feeling ;3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It is a worry we all have but honestly Sora DID just defeat an entire Organization and a bunch of other enemies. He is probably still on an emotional high from that. Sora has also exhibited that cocky attitude many times before. This game is probably going to serve as a very humbling experience for him.

Youniquee

Awards

Why need it? Sora has always relied on his friends,so him becoming that ignorant (or if he becomes) feels so sudden.I guess beating the crap out of powerful enemies for some time gives him that kind of feeling ;3

Because we need some Sora development sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back