• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura interview!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
If there is a sequel. It hasn't been announced yet.

i think he's hinting at it

Actually, it's probably one of the most popular DS games in existence.

is it, ive looked it up and its has outstanding reviews, im gonna play it soon, but i am only just hearing about it now, though i think ive see neku before... and it wasnt just me alot of people didnt know who neku was and now there expanding the audience to people like me to find an intrest int it

But Real!Shiki is so much better than Eri!Shiki :(

i dont know what you mean by that but the shiki i saw was an urban hot lookin kairi with brown eyes and i loved it

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i dont know what you mean by that but the shiki i saw was an urban hot lookin kairi with brown eyes and i loved it

Spoiler Spoiler Show

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

well thats xion with glasses not hot just annoying lol but really do the other chracter resemble kh ones

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
well thats xion with glasses not hot just annoying lol but really do the other chracter resemble kh ones

I'd love to know your reasoning behind that.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

• The Dream Eaters do not approach anyone and consume dreams in the World of Sleep where there are no Heartless. If Sora/Riku don’t use the power of the Dream Eaters, they can’t go to the other worlds.

It appears that there is some sort of hierarchy. The Dream Eaters may be weaker than heartless. They also seem to be docile if they don't even approach humans.

This also confirms that there will be no gummi ship this time either. Loving that.

Oh, seriously everytime I read "Dream Eater" it reminds me of Pokemon. I swear I'm going to wind up naming one of these guys Gengar or something.

billyzanesucks

It would be pretty cool if 'End of the World' appeared again, but that may have been a one-time thing.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I'd love to know your reasoning behind that.
yeah im talking about xion not the eri girl up there i dont know much about becasue i havent played the game yet

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
yeah im talking about xion not the eri girl up there i dont know much about becasue i havent played the game yet

In that case, why didn't you say so? You weren't referring to Shiki at all.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If Dream Eaters are exclusive to KH3D, and i'm assuming they are, then I expect at the end there will be a sad scene when Sora and Riku have to depart from their partner dream eaters. Or maybe the partner dream eaters will defend Sora and Riku against a form of Xehanort and Xehanort kills all the partner dream eaters. It will probably be something sad.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
If Dream Eaters are exclusive to KH3D, and i'm assuming they are, then I expect at the end there will be a sad scene when Sora and Riku have to depart from their partner dream eaters. Or maybe the partner dream eaters will defend Sora and Riku against a form of Xehanort and Xehanort kills all the partner dream eaters. It will probably be something sad.

Oh God it's like Hedwig all over again ;-;

blackberi

I actually have high hopes for both the battle system AND the story of this game. If all goes well, my faith in the series will be restored. SHIKI! Omfg, I could kiss you, Nomura.

SO excited. :D

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Oh God it's like Hedwig all over again ;-;

I can picture it now:

Reformed Xehanort appears all super powerful and Sora and Riku for whatever reason can't fight back. All the partner dream eaters appear and defend Sora and Riku.

Sora: No!!! Get out of here you guys! You can't beat him!! He's too strong!
Riku: He's right!! You have to stop this! Run away!!

Xehanort laughs: Oh please. You think these pets can stop me? Pathetic beasts.

The dream eaters charge at Xehanort and catch him by surprise. They bind him somehow but he unleashes an attack that kills all of them and frees Xehanort however Xehanort is injured from the attack giving Sora and Riku the chance to escape.

Sora and Riku are saddened deeply and then they head into the final boss battle determined to avenge their dream eater friends.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I can picture it now:

Reformed Xehanort appears all super powerful and Sora and Riku for whatever reason can't fight back. All the partner dream eaters appear and defend Sora and Riku.

Sora: No!!! Get out of here you guys! You can't beat him!! He's too strong!
Riku: He's right!! You have to stop this! Run away!!

Xehanort laughs: Oh please. You think these pets can stop me? Pathetic beasts.

The dream eaters charge at Xehanort and catch him by surprise. They bind him somehow but he unleashes an attack that kills all of them and frees Xehanort however Xehanort is injured from the attack giving Sora and Riku the chance to escape.

Sora and Riku are saddened deeply and then they head into the final boss battle determined to avenge their dream eater friends.

;-; I think I'd cry if that happened. I mean, most of the time only Xena: Warrior Princess does that to me, but those Dream Eaters are just... I've grown so accustomed to them already </3

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
I think its their adorable appearance that'd kill me to see them...well git killed off. ;(
(I mean if it did happen)

tenchi ryu

"Learn to use the Keyblade the right way"

You mean Sora's sloppy baseball swinging backstreet brawl keyblade techniques are lost forever?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol I think its funny how he went through so much shit and defeated so many enemies but he supposively used the keyblade "incorrectly" lol to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back