• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Re: TGS Trailer officially released!

Sora: "Even without taking it, no one can beat me!!"
*looks at Sora's newfound pride and other patterns in the KH series* *remembers Nomura said he has other "sagas" planned for after KHIII*

Sora's gonna fall to darkness and be the Darth Vader of KH. Calling it. #100%SERIOUS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

That sounds really optimistic bruh. You sure about that?
They're cutting down localisation times, I'm positive this game will be out within 3 months of the Jap date, and you know how S-E likes to create hype for a game ages before it's release.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

They're cutting down localisation times, I'm positive this game will be out within 3 months of the Jap date, and you know how S-E likes to create hype for a game ages before it's release.

Not that soon though. That's just too much to hope for.

God, my friend and I are having a field day with my Sora becomes Darth Vader of KH theory:

Riku: "You can't win Sora!! I have the high ground!!"
*Sora high jumps and gets owned* XDDDDD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Not that soon though. That's just too much to hope for.
If it doesn't happen, that's fine by me.I'm just holding out seeing as FFXIII-2 got their English trailers out yesterday.

Rohan

I think we a re forgetting the fact that Briag is seen turning around from the computer in the trailer, not rushing into the room.

And as for MF, I think that he is someone other than any form of Xehanort, as when versed by TVA, the fight is canon, implying that it takes place before any of the events in the Keyblade Graveyard

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The bonk? They did?!?! God, I've been busy.
Yeah, go check the finalfantasy.net website(Be careful, the XBOX version has spoilers)

Edit: Has anyone thought that MX struck down Dilan and the other one? You know, the get into the castle without worrying out them getting to him and delaying his plans.

Rohan

Has anyone thought that MX struck down Dilan and the other one? You know, the get into the castle without worrying out them getting to him and delaying his plans.
I'm not to sure on the exact layout of Ansems castle, but I believe AX is standing on the other side of the room from the entrance.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm not to sure on the exact layout of Ansems castle, but I believe AX is standing on the other side of the room from the entrance.
AX strikes down Dilan and the other. Enters the computer lab with Braig and strikes down Evan and Ienzo, then waits by the door as Braig would enter the password(Something which Braig would be trusted with from his years of service).Door unlocked, AX strikes him down.

Rohan

AX strikes down Dilan and the other. Enters the computer lab with Braig and strikes down Evan and Ienzo, then waits by the door as Braig would enter the password(Something which Braig would be trusted with from his years of service).Door unlocked, AX strikes him down.
Wouldn't he notice Even and Ienzo before he goes to the computer?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Wouldn't he notice Even and Ienzo before he goes to the computer?
Wouldn't who notice them?
Braig? No, Braig was in cahoots with AX.Not to mention that the plan was probably Braig's and AX was the right person to help him destroy Ansem the Wise.

Rohan

Wouldn't who notice them?
Braig? No, Braig was in cahoots with AX.Not to mention that the plan was probably Braig's and AX was the right person to help him destroy Ansem the Wise.
Maybe, maybe. I'm tried, logic is far beyond my comprehension

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Wait what? Neku? (Yes, I'm late to the news. Don't blame me, I had no internet for a month now)

Dammit. I wanted to see Neku again, but not in this series that will likely anger me after six months. Do love the combat so far, but can we have platforming please?

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

No news and then tons!

Neku thing seems interesting. Mixed on the "pets" thing. Riku looks more masculine now with his hair cut. Love the clothes. Seems like Ienzo and Even become Zexion and Vexen unwillingly, so I suppose that might explain why Zexion becomes an older version of himself, if he's unconcious.

I wonder how this all plays into Birth By Sleep Volume 2, or if Dream Drop Distance maybe is BBSV2.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Well it'll most likely happen in 3D. Secret (cannon) bosses always connect to the main games. Xemnas with KH2, Terra with BBS, and most likely MF with 3D.

Just pointing out...why can't it be No Heart who is significant? Or Eraqus' Sentiment? Or MONSTRO?!?!? (jkjkjk on Monstro). Terra was an exclusive to KH2FM, so I don't see why it can't be a boss who was exclusive to BbSFM.

Also on the Aeleus, Dilan thing, I'm assuming they were still doing their duty and protecting the castle when they were struck down.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Just pointing out...why can't it be No Heart who is significant? Or Eraqus' Sentiment? Or MONSTRO?!?!? (jkjkjk on Monstro). Terra was an exclusive to KH2FM, so I don't see why it can't be a boss who was exclusive to BbSFM.

No Heart has been confirmed to be non-cannon, MF has confirmed to be cannon. Dunno about Eraqus' Sentiment, yet. Lol Monstro. I really wish that would have been on the NA Version. SE knew how much fans wanted to beat up that damn whale >=O

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

I just noticed that the computer Braig is using is the same one used to accsess Space Paranoids.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I just noticed that the computer Braig is using is the same one used to accsess Space Paranoids.

Well yeah, it was Ansem's computer, so it makes sense, and Xemnas used it to go to the room where Aqua's armor was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back