• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Reapers' Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
(maybe make a mini game in KH3D where you can pretty much play TWEWY style with Neku on the top screen and Sora on the bottom or something) :3

If they did this for a boss fight or whatever, I would love Nomura forever. So much potential with this.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
A Reapers' Colosseum? xD j/k but I can see a short version of the Game played by Neku with Sora. (maybe make a mini game in KH3D where you can pretty much play TWEWY style with Neku on the top screen and Sora on the bottom or something) :3

Seems like a pretty good idea for a mini game. Makes me wonder how the soundtrack will sound while they're battling.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Thanks to our amazing staff, we now know that we may indeed be able to switch out our Dream Eater companions for story characters in our parties.

This means that we may be able to have Neku in our party! I for one think this supports the inclusion of the Reapers' Game, even if only minor.

billyzanesucks

A Reapers' Colosseum? xD j/k but I can see a short version of the Game played by Neku with Sora. (maybe make a mini game in KH3D where you can pretty much play TWEWY style with Neku on the top screen and Sora on the bottom or something) :3
I was thinking exactly the same thing.

LucasDraleau

bonking sick. I hope this is true, although I don't doubt that twister would be in the gameee

I hope that they use a TWEWY song or songs in this game. I mean since Neku is in Traverse Town, they'd have to change the Traverse Town music to something like the Underground and/or the battle music to Twister, etc. and I can hardly see SE doing that. I mean we didn't hear any Final Fantasy music in Traverse Town in KH1, when we had Squall and Aerith. However, it does seem like instead of having Sora go to Shibuya, they made Traverse Town Shibuya in this game, so it could happen, at least, I hope.

LucasDraleau

Can someone explain to me this Reaper Game and the significance of the timer on Neku's hand?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Can someone explain to me this Reaper Game and the significance of the timer on Neku's hand?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That's the gist of it anyways. I'm too lazy to go into detail.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That's the gist of it anyways. I'm too lazy to go into detail.

Thanks. I'm not sure how that could tie into DDD though, unless this Reaper Game took place in the Dream World and Neku's trying to get back into the real world.

LucasDraleau

Thanks. I'm not sure how that could tie into DDD though, unless this Reaper Game took place in the Dream World and Neku's trying to get back into the real world.

They could have Neku trying to get to the Real World, like in TWEWY, but has to go through seven trials with Sora to do so. Some people have theorized that the Colloseum, if it's similar to Mirage Arena could contain such mini-games, with a final mission as a boss battle against one of the Game Masters, such as Minamoto, etc.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well it isn't the 'dream world" this is the Realm of Sleep. By Sora and Riku finding the Key to Sleep, they can bring the worlds they help out from Sleep into reality. So, I'm pretty sure we can compare the UG (underground) to the RoS. They aren't the same but the concepts are similar enough. The Reapers' Game can easily fit into KH, though it won't be a focal point and will be a bit different from how it is in TWEWY most likely.

My thoughts on it, at least.

If it does end up being a part of Traverse Town's plot, then Joshua has to end up in it. And Minamimoto would be the biggest Dream Eater Grim Heaper ever. His Imagination is off the scales but he loves crushing others. ;3

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
Well it isn't the 'dream world" this is the Realm of Sleep. By Sora and Riku finding the Key to Sleep, they can bring the worlds they help out from Sleep into reality. So, I'm pretty sure we can compare the UG (underground) to the RoS. They aren't the same but the concepts are similar enough. The Reapers' Game can easily fit into KH, though it won't be a focal point and will be a bit different from how it is in TWEWY most likely.

My thoughts on it, at least.

If it does end up being a part of Traverse Town's plot, then Joshua has to end up in it. And Minamimoto would be the biggest Dream Eater Grim Heaper ever. His Imagination is off the scales but he loves crushing others. ;3

Realm of Sleep, that's what I meant. I'm thinking Data World.

If that's the case then I guess it could work, but I really am in no position to make a clear judgement on that one.

Give it up for Nomura who found yet another way to include yet another realm with yet another kind of enemy.

LucasDraleau

Well it isn't the 'dream world" this is the Realm of Sleep. By Sora and Riku finding the Key to Sleep, they can bring the worlds they help out from Sleep into reality. So, I'm pretty sure we can compare the UG (underground) to the RoS. They aren't the same but the concepts are similar enough. The Reapers' Game can easily fit into KH, though it won't be a focal point and will be a bit different from how it is in TWEWY most likely. If it does end up being a part of Traverse Town's plot, then Joshua has to end up in it. And Minamimoto would be the biggest Dream Eater Grim Heaper ever. His Imagination is off the scales but he loves crushing others. ;3

Well, you also have to go with the fact that most of yesterday and today, Dream World and Realm of Sleep have signified the same thing for a lot of people. But yeah, Sho Minamoto would be perfect for a boss.

Also, it sounds like Traverse Town might not have the old Traverse Town theme and battle theme anymore; some people are saying that they heard "Twister" from Twewy as the battle theme for Traverse Town in the demo videos. So, if that's true, they definitely need to make Traverse Town have more Twewy influences.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, you also have to go with the fact that most of yesterday and today, Dream World and Realm of Sleep have signified the same thing, for a lot of people. But yeah, Sho Minamoto would be perfect for a boss.

Also, it sounds like Traverse Town might not have the Traverse Town theme and battle theme anymore, because some people are saying that they heared "Twister" from Twewy as the battle theme for Traverse Town in the demo.

I still don't get why people called it the dream world in the first place *one of the few who only called it the world submerged in sleep*

Yeah, Twister was in the demo. I heard it lol it is hard no to. xD

And Minamimoto is always the perfect boss. I'd make a math joke but my brain is shut down too much to think of one. Okay I do have one. I guess you could say he is a perfect square. Eh? Eh?

Traverse Town will probably have a newly updated theme, but I doubt Twister will replace Traverse Town's theme all-together. I'm sure for Neku and things involved with Neku scenes we'd get TWEWY music...:3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back