• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HQ Scans and Translations!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

Also, the Dream Eater just chillin' in mid-air. Is that Sora's Wonder Meow just currently pink or just another Dream Eater cat thing? You can't see any emblem on its stomach or floating above it like Sora's bud, so I can't tell if it's a nightmare-eating Dream Eater or a dream-eating Dream Eater. I'd say it's a good one, but why is it just...there? If you come across a random 'good' Dream Eater, can you befriend it instantly and swap it into your party?

Look at the strings on its belly; looks to me like its a parade float tied in front of the Colosseum.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
As for the building on the left, I have no idea. It certainly looks Christmas-y as many have pointed out before, but not Hallowe'en Town!Christmas Town Christmas-y. ...If that makes any sense. Are there any other Christmas-themed Disney movies? For the life of me, I can't think of any that would be in KH... Could just be another random building in Traverse Town. Traverse Town likes random buildings.

The building looks like the buildings from Hunchback of Notre Dame, the entrance is like a festival (Festival of Fools), and the torch in front (Burning of Paris). Call me stupid, but I am finding this evidence extremely difficult to refute...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The whole sleep and the dream eaters. becoming reality. Dammit Spring is still far away. :D

I'm actually surprised at how short the wait is--thinking about it compared to the waits we have had for other KH games.
I suppose KH3D has been announced for a while, but this sort of feels like the announcement haha.

The good thing about this is that hopefully they'll start doing that thing where every month they reveal a new world in a magazine or whatever.

Radar

Bronze Member
So this "key" that is mentioned, can that be the data that DiZ put inside Sora. Nomura said this title will also focus on that, besides the MoM, so I think they will find something about the "sleeping" beings in torment at the end and how to save them.

siddharm

I love how nobody has yet to mention that ven is still in the so called "realm of sleep" so sora might meet ven in the game. Correct me if i am wrong pleez :-D

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Is there a chance, that an even bigger image of the scan exists? Because the file has "smaller" in it's name.:smile:

All I need is a closer view on the two new symbols.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Is there a chance, that an even bigger image of the scan exists? Because the file has "smaller" in it's name.:smile:

All I need is a closer view on the two new symbols.

The original was more than twice the size it is now, and you can see it just fine as it is.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
The original was more than twice the size it is now, and you can see it just fine as it is.

I'll try to make an rough approach of the symbols' shapes. I would really appreciate it, if you could get me this part in your original resolution.
newsymbols.png

Thanks

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'll try to make an rough approach of the symbols' shapes. I would really appreciate it, if you could get me this part in your original resolution.
newsymbols.png

Thanks

I don't have the originals, sorry.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Loke, I was making a really bad joke while falling asleep consideing how things never stay the way Nomura said they would be and everybody says he "lies". I already figured that something may happen midway through their exam like getting stuck in the WoS!RoS because them becoming masters early on in DDD has never been an option. It would have been too good to be true.
Oh lol Now I feel slow :p

KMS

3D enemy/partner clarification

The enemies in 3D will be called (directly translated, may not be permanent) "Dream Eaters." The enemy version "eat dreams and plant nightmares," whereas the partner/good version "eat nightmares."

To me, their cute-ness seems to be more of a gimmick than anything, working off the 3DS's ability to insert special things into a live feed of the real world.

When acting as partners, these Dream Eaters will have the mark of the "good" Dream Eater (henceforth Nightmare Eaters) and they will have special abilities to help in battle, for example, one is to swallow the enemy (see: Kirby) and cause damage, and another is to grow tenfold and romp around the stage. The nightmare eaters MAY BE ABLE to be exchanged with other nightmare eaters or story characters.

Hope I clarified a few things for you.

Edit: Oops, so sorry, have not been in the forums as of late, so I did not see this other thread.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: 3D enemy/partner clarification

The enemies in 3D will be called (directly translated, may not be permanent) "Dream Eaters." The enemy version "eat dreams and plant nightmares," whereas the partner/good version "eat nightmares."

To me, their cute-ness seems to be more of a gimmick than anything, working off the 3DS's ability to insert special things into a live feed of the real world.

When acting as partners, these Dream Eaters will have the mark of the "good" Dream Eater (henceforth Nightmare Eaters) and they will have special abilities to help in battle, for example, one is to swallow the enemy (see: Kirby) and cause damage, and another is to grow tenfold and romp around the stage. The nightmare eaters MAY BE ABLE to be exchanged with other nightmare eaters or story characters.

Hope I clarified a few things for you.

Well, a new thread was not necessary at all. The clarification is appreciated, even though the original was worded straightforward and simple enough not to need one.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Thank God, I was afraid we would be stuck without story characters for partners

Thanks Sign, you guys are all working so hard!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I don't know if someone mentioned it before... but does that mean Sora can turn Neku "real"?

But I'm all for putting VAT, RAX, Namine, etc. into real life through the dreams!

LucasDraleau

I don't know if someone mentioned it before... but does that mean Sora can turn Neku "real"? But I'm all for putting VAT, RAX, Namine, etc. into real life through the dreams!

Going with our current knowledge of the Realm of Sleep, I would say that it is possible. I see the Realm of Sleep, almost like the Realm of Death, for Kingdom Hearts. When a person goes to sleep (sort of similar to dying) they end up in this realm, then they can be made real, or Awaken and return to the Light and Dark Realms (similar to Reincarnation, only with the same body and mind). This also goes along with how Nomura said that Death was practically impossible in Kingdom Hearts, only Sleep. But I also see the Realm of Sleep as a place where Dreams culminate and then can be made real, like "Dreams made into Reality." I do wonder if the worlds in the Realm of Sleep were destroyed or dreamn't up.

jmartin912

I'm very sure that they'll find Ventus in this game! Maybe they can find Aqua too, that would be a nice reunion, Ventus and Aqua, I mean. Though it would be said that Terra wouldn't be there... I don't think that there's any hope for Terra to be saved. :( But we will have to wait and see. :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ven appearing in the Realm of Sleep would work with him vanishing in the BBSV2. video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back