• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Trailer Impression (With Dialogue)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
When have we ever seen anything in a logical order? It takes us years after KH2 came out to see the story hinted at there: why didn't they just show it to us then? Because they want to make more games and draw out every little bit of story they can so they can get more money.

JamDelVamp

Perhaps it's just me, but I would think that the scene at the end with Braig and Xehanort is a flashback. The Nobodies returning to themselves in the present would be something more fitting for a main title, and not a side title as DDD is. They could hint to something like that in DDD, but not completely have it be about that.

Also, it fits in with the ending of BBS, especially considering KH2 where we learn of Xehanort the apprentice who does not remember anything. Hell, Braig's probably the one who told him his name, come to think of it.

I wouldnt call it a side title,its just as important as any other "main" game. Its not a flashback,i can put money on it,because that would be the stupidest thing to show alongside the rest of the DDD clips. It is in fact Braig and MX/Terranort but in present time. Braigh still looks the same because when someone loses their heart and becomes a Nobody their age locks and they dont get any older,also look very closely and i think Braig might have a slight change in outift.

Ronldbx6

I just saw the Trailer! The ending really knocked the wind out of me. I wasn't expecting that at all. Now hopefully now we will be able to see how Xehnaort (under Ansem the Wise study) fell into the darkness and gave up his heart. I was hoping Birth by Sleep would explain that but it didn't and I was dissapointed, so now I'm really excited for this game! MORE!

Radar

Bronze Member
Oh man I love the excitment/drama going down. THIS is exactly what I waited all this time for (lol)

Zul

Awards
Everything about the last scene points away from it being a flashback imo.

1. The way the camera angle shifts, Xehanort appears dizzy. This could easily be the effect of him just coming back.
2. He summons MX's keyblade, if he did this sometime prior to becoming Ansem SoD, he would never have had the Dialogue that he had at KH1 and KH2. He would definitely have mentioned in his reports that he had the ability to summon a keyblade.

Why he appears to attack Braig? Could have to do with him being unstable at this time, it could be that he despises Braig for not telling him who he was in his amnesia. Or it could have something to do with Terra's heart still being present in KH3Xehanort.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I wouldnt call it a side title,its just as important as any other "main" game. Its not a flashback,i can put money on it,because that would be the stupidest thing to show alongside the rest of the DDD clips. It is in fact Braig and MX/Terranort but in present time. Braigh still looks the same because when someone loses their heart and becomes a Nobody their age locks and they dont get any older,also look very closely and i think Braig might have a slight change in outift.

I never said it wasn't important - nonetheless, it's still a side-title. The Nobodies coming back would be reserved completely for KH3. I doubt it's anything but a flashback. Or, maybe, since Sora and Riku are in the Dream world, they can access the dreams of those already gone, like Braig and Xehanort: in this way, it'd be a dream from Braig or Xehanort but not necessarily a flashback.

It makes sense as a memory, because Xehanort the apprentice didn't remember who he was during KH2 and Braig would have known that, especially if he asked if he had his memories back. Braig and Xehanort look the same as when they were in BBS because it is indeed a flashback. I, personally, think it would be stupid to bring back the Nobodies in a side-title, regardless of how important the game is to the story.

Also, Xehanort could appear dizzy because he just woke up in the body of someone else, having transferred his heart from his old, decrepit body, into the body of young, healthy Terra. I would assume that would be kind of disorienting, at least to me. And just because he summoned MX's blade doesn't mean that he remembers doing it, especially if it was just in the first few hours after he woke up from assumed his new body. Although, I agree, attacking Braig could have something to do with Terra still being inside the body. But, then again, that also points it to being a flashback, for why would Xehanort not have attacked Braig within the first few hours of awakening if Terra was still in the body, all those years ago? Why do that now, and not then?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Everything about the last scene points away from it being a flashback imo.

1. The way the camera angle shifts, Xehanort appears dizzy. This could easily be the effect of him just coming back.
2. He summons MX's keyblade, if he did this sometime prior to becoming Ansem SoD, he would never have had the Dialogue that he had at KH1 and KH2. He would definitely have mentioned in his reports that he had the ability to summon a keyblade.

Why he appears to attack Braig? Could have to do with him being unstable at this time, it could be that he despises Braig for not telling him who he was in his amnesia. Or it could have something to do with Terra's heart still being present in KH3Xehanort.
ok guys rewatch the sceen the man holding the keyblade at the end has a white glove on so it not terrnort from waking up, it the new refrom xehanort..... or michael jackson

JamDelVamp

ok guys rewatch the sceen the man holding the keyblade at the end has a white glove on so it not terrnort from waking up, it the new refrom xehanort..... or michael jackson

dIDNT NOTICE THE GLOVES,IM WITH THIS GUY

LucasDraleau

In another thread it was mentioned that their are two bodies on the floor around Braig and Xehanort. So I believe that this scene is in KH3D. Why else would there be two other bodies on the floor if this was a flashback?

Absolute

You can view the trailer in http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/163856-found-trailer-8.html this thread, I don't see any bodies.

3d.jpg

Here's a screencap of the supposedly bodies. This is what Xehanort sees when he looks to his left. There also appears to be dark streaks around them.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol Xehanort shot a man down rum pum pu-pum...(hmm hmm Lea and Isa as little experiments probably not but a girl can dream~ I mean, Saix' scar could be a Darkness induced one...and maybe he was protecting Lea? yeah, i'm dreaming right now)

LucasDraleau

Lol Xehanort shot a man down rum pum pu-pum...(hmm hmm Lea and Isa as little experiments probably not but a girl can dream~ I mean, Saix' scar could be a Darkness induced one...and maybe he was protecting Lea? yeah, i'm dreaming right now)

That's one of the theories I mentioned in another thread, so it might not necessarily be a dream. I think that Isa and Lea were experiments because 1.) Nomura would want a better background story for them, besides "they became nobodies during the Fall of Radiant Garden." 2.) It would explain why Saix and Axel wanted to take control of the Organization to get revenge on the man who experimented on them," and why they would even want to join the Organization after they became nobodies. It wouldn't make Nomura-sense to just have Saix and Axel join the Organization for no real reason.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
you cant see anythings its a white blob of......... god knows what

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
One thing everyone keeps asking is why does Neku know soras name, could it be cause idk, he saved the worlds 2 times, and arent they in soras/rikus mind? i thought this game takes place in there dreams or somthing

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Perhaps it's just me, but I would think that the scene at the end with Braig and Xehanort is a flashback. The Nobodies returning to themselves in the present would be something more fitting for a main title, and not a side title as DDD is. They could hint to something like that in DDD, but not completely have it be about that.

Also, it fits in with the ending of BBS, especially considering KH2 where we learn of Xehanort the apprentice who does not remember anything. Hell, Braig's probably the one who told him his name, come to think of it.

KH3D is a main title. Just as BBS is a main title. KH1, KH2, BBS, KH3D and eventually KH3 are the main titles so far. So some organization members becoming whole again could easily show in KH3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back