• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D shown briefly on 3DS conference

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blobbit

Awards
For reference, does anyone know what the guy is saying while he plays it? And the words that are floating across the screen? I can read them, but I have no idea what they mean.

EDIT: Well I know he says Kingdom Hearts? in the beginning and at the end I think he says "What?" or something like that

thedairyfairy

how can we even be sure thats completely accurate?

edit: in reference to that fact that khi thinks the party members are donald and goofy.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
For whatever reason I think Donald and Goofy's faces are just placeholders because we don't see them in the actual gameplay and obviously that HUD isn't the one we'll see in the final product.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
It looked like Disney Town froze over or that was Its A Small World after all. Who knows...it could be something totally different. But whatever the deal is GET HYPE

Blobbit

Awards
Also, do the two party members look like Aqua and...Pete to anyone else? That's what they look like to me...

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Also, do the two party members look like Aqua and...Pete to anyone else? That's what they look like to me...

I just saw Goofy and Donald. I am 99.9% sure that was Goofy and Donald.

Blobbit

Awards
You're probably right. I didn't think of Donald when I saw the blue but then I remembered his hat. And Goofy's face colors kinda look like Pete's, so that's probably where I got that.

I didn't want to spoil myself at all but I'm going to HAVE to watch the trailers...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'll probably be repeating myself for the next five pages. :3 I think Donald and Goofy are placeholders. They aren't seen in the gameplay.

Also, HYPE BONK YEAH.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
WHAT THE bonk WAS HAPPENING?! That was definitely KH1 Sora though.

khDDD-1.jpg

I don't know if you guys can make anything from that about the party members.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Looks like maybe Y turns on the crazy flippy flying powers, and X turns it off. What I got from the guy's thumbs anyways.

Blobbit

Awards
I could see when the footage cuts that it's Riku for like a split second but then turns into Sora, it's about 5:30

Relix

A traveler
Awards
my man nomura just strolled on in with shorts.

Yup I definitely see Donald and Goofy and just like Ethy said, they must be placeholders. I can't wait for TGS ;w;

thedairyfairy

WHAT THE bonk WAS HAPPENING?! That was definitely KH1 Sora though.

khDDD-1.jpg

I don't know if you guys can make anything from that about the party members.

If you fullscreen that shit you can see hes wearing a black shirt and red shorts. Looks like a hybrid to me.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I could see when the footage cuts that it's Riku for like a split second but then turns into Sora, it's about 5:30

I didn't see anything. His HUD picture never changed, and I think it would be a bit less subtle of a transition.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yeah I didn't see Riku at all in that. BUT STILL... THE HYPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back