• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Versus Thread: Roxas vs Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Ok so out of all of my hypothetical fights this is one I could never really decide on so I'd like to know your opinion on this one.

Roxas vs Aqua

So yeah tell me who you think would win this fight and why.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Hmm, this one is pretty tough.
Although Aqua is a Keyblade Master, and definitely has the magic down pat, I believe Roxas could match or even beat her in terms of sword play.
Although it goes against my favored character, I have to say Aqua. Besides, Roxas only holds half of Sora's power, so Aqua could easily outlast him

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
But Roxas can also dual-wield and use collums of Light and such!
See battle against Sora in KH:II FM, at that power I'd say Roxas is a easy win.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
roxas at full power is only half of sora power so..... again a full powered master who power in light rivals his own

Sora|Chey

id say roxas because sora is more powerful than aqua, being a keyblade master and the fact he defeated ansems heartless and xemnas (mansex) with barely any training only than being thrown in at the deep end, and even at half the power, roxas could still match her in ability, if not beat her, he managed to get sora to fall from pummeling him with his keyblades, and thats a feat in itself to say soras been in quite a pickle before and got out of it.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
id say roxas because sora is more powerful than aqua, being a keyblade master and the fact he defeated ansems heartless and xemnas (mansex) with barely any training only than being thrown in at the deep end, and even at half the power, roxas could still match her in ability, if not beat her, he managed to get sora to fall from pummeling him with his keyblades, and thats a feat in itself to say soras been in quite a pickle before and got out of it.

Did you know Xemnas is Ansem mucked up and with an X? As well as Xehanort having the anagram of No Heart and Another?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Aqua would beat Roxas hands down. She's beaten the likes of Vanitas and I don't think you guys believe Vanitas would lose at Roxas hand. She's experienced in magic plus she's trained in swordplay as well seeing how she even had Terra on the ropes during their exam Mark of Mastery Exam. She's more than enough for everyone in the Organization save for Xemnas probably. But she's taken on Braig, Vanitas, and Venitas. We're talking a year of keyblade experience versus YEARS of keyblade experience. She'd put Roxas in his place.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Gonna go with Aqua. Aqua is a master and knows her stuff when it comes to the Keyblade. She's skilled in advanced magic and fought Terranort and won. She's survived in the Realm of Darkness for almost 10-11 years without losing her heart and has taken on hundreds of Heartless in their own territory.

CA59

LMAO @ all of the VS threads popping up lately.

I never really cared about Roxas (except in Re: Coded), so Aqua.

But Re: Coded Roxas > Aqua in terms of character.

soraisrikuII

I gonna go with Aqua for a number of reasons: First BBS the plot actually seem center around her even though there are 3 main characters. She is a magic wielder whose power = to sora 10x over. Even if roxas can dual wield so can aqua all she need is another keyblade. But it is a question of wether or not Aqua can beat sora (probably not) she did have a hard time beating terra (xehanort processed)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I gonna go with Aqua for a number of reasons: First BBS the plot actually seem center around her even though there are 3 main characters.

Actually the plot revolved around Terra, but that's not the point xD

Gonna go with Aqua. Aqua is a master and knows her stuff when it comes to the Keyblade. She's skilled in advanced magic and fought Terranort and won. She's survived in the Realm of Darkness for almost 10-11 years without losing her heart and has taken on hundreds of Heartless in their own territory.

^ This.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
aqua. easily. offer to have ice cream with him and then poison his seasalt ice cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back