• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It's very possible that they do. It could be that in 3D we might finally find out who MF really is, and it could be using those symbols. Good eye :)

Sounds possible. I'm not entirely sure, because you would think the symbols in 3D would correspond with the symbols on the MF's blades, but they're still a little different.

I think that Unknown might be one of the new party members. That would be the only explainable reason to one of the three symbols being the Unknown's symbol. Well it makes sense that they don't, Nomura wouldn't be so careless as to release new symbols that were on a mysterious canon boss.

billyzanesucks

I think that Unknown might be one of the new party members. That would be the only explainable reason to one of the three symbols being the Unknown's symbol. Well it makes sense that they don't, Nomura wouldn't be so careless as to release new symbols that were on a mysterious canon boss.
I don't see how that's the only explanation. He could be a new type of enemy, or the thing that spawns and controls them.

Yeah, he's amazingly careful about not giving things away.
Though he said that he would try to keep things surprising in 3D. Still, it's a small thing that many would overlook. It's already enough of a hint that he would put any new symbols on the site at all.

Forsaken Shadow

I think MF would make an appearance in BBS VII (if it were ever to see the light of day that is), since a few clips in the secret ending for BBS:FM could possibly hint to time travel.

At this point I think there's a pretty good chance of time travel being involved, whether we like it or not.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I guess, you do have a point there, but if they're made up of a heart's darkness, wouldn't they technically have just that-dark hearts? After all Demmy did say "We do too have hearts"

demyx is kindof high all the time and he likes o kid around, cause speculation. it would be a different case had someone else said that line, but since it's demyx, we really cant take him seriously.

Oathkeeper01

demyx is kindof high all the time and he likes o kid around, cause speculation. it would be a different case had someone else said that line, but since it's demyx, we really cant take him seriously.

Well, you really can take him seriously. It'd just be a little silly, and kiddie to is all :)

sub6snoopy

This is just me thinking out loud, but do you think there is a chance that the mysterious figure could be master xehanort himself?

venomblade

I think it's Ansem The Wise. I was convinced by what someone said on a youtube video. Basically Ansem the Seeker of darkness took ansem's name, Xemnas took ansem the wise's weapons and named them ethereal blades. And Ansem the Wise could have taught Xehanort how to use those blades. He has to be strong to be the ruler of the radiant garden. Sooo ye I think Ansem the Wise

billyzanesucks

I think it's Ansem The Wise. I was convinced by what someone said on a youtube video. Basically Ansem the Seeker of darkness took ansem's name, Xemnas took ansem the wise's weapons and named them ethereal blades. And Ansem the Wise could have taught Xehanort how to use those blades. He has to be strong to be the ruler of the radiant garden. Sooo ye I think Ansem the Wise
If AtW was that strong, he wouldn't have waited patiently for a year to awaken Sora and not try to fight the Organization at all.

Kongxu

[video=youtube;sgy9VOZ4zVc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgy9VOZ4zVc[/video]

Alright this is either my mind playing tricks on me or does Mr MF say 'Take This' at 0:28
and 'Ready' at 0:15. Oh and I had the volume up a bit and headhones on but uhh I'm sure he spoke a little. Maybe its just the noise from his umm magical appearance? Just something i found interesting :)
Also the video gives a decent look at alot of MF's moves (at Terra's expence) if you want to analyse.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Alright this is either my mind playing tricks on me or does Mr MF say 'Take This' at 0:28
and 'Ready' at 0:15. Oh and I had the volume up a bit and headhones on but uhh I'm sure he spoke a little. Maybe its just the noise from his umm magical appearance? Just something i found interesting :)
Also the video gives a decent look at alot of MF's moves (at Terra's expence) if you want to analyse.

i never heard those sounds during gameplay, having repeated that scene so many times. it could be an audio problem, considering it sounds a little staticy in quiet parts, or it couldve been added, but i dont think he makes that sound in-game.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Wow, I actually hear it.

But I'm gonna try playing that cutscene on another video to see if it was just sound problem.

EDIT: Okay, watched it on another video and I hear it. That's really odd no one noticed it before.

Last edited:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

I can hear it but it does not sound like him speaking to me. Only a little. It sounds more like some sound effect to me.

Neptun

I see where you're going with this, but it doesnt really sound like talking, more like some whoosh-sound effect from swinging his blades.

Kongxu

Yeah personally I think it probably is sound distortion and with the music coming on just at about 0:26 it is hard to say. Ahh well. Everyone back to the ideas and also does 'Impetus' mean anything in Latin or something the music is called 'Dark Impetus' (too lazy to scan through 90 pages) so uhh can someone clarify?

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i was wrong, i replayed this battle on HQ headphones and not only is that sound on the game, but he also makes similar sounds during the battle. it seems to be the sound he makes when his body moves, similar to the sound his weapons make when theyre swung, just sounds like a lightsaber.

Everyone back to the ideas and also does 'Impetus' mean anything in Latin or something the music is called 'Dark Impetus' (too lazy to scan through 90 pages) so uhh can someone clarify?

impulse

Dyed Red

Hey, I don't know if someone brought this up already, but hasn't it been stated that DDD will feature new original characters? Maybe MF is one of them?

Dyed Red

thats basically what were speculationg, that and what kind of role he will play, snce his appearance is cannon.
Oh, sorry for not reading. Perhaps he's a friend of Yen Sid's and he's just helping prepare Riku and Sora?

Edit: Or maybe a recollection of all of the past enemies created by Yen Sid to pit the two against one enemy that would force them to use all of their abilities and put them to an ultimate test? ._.

KH-x-3

I thought I would post a bunch of things we semi-know for sure about the MF atm.

1)The MF fight in BBS is canon(or is it? i don't remember).

2)MF has a ginormous mesh of a bunch of abilities both familiar and new.

3)MF is someone we know, but wouldn't expect to be where he/she is.

4)The song that plays during the fight hints to his/her identity, and also is called Dark Impetus, which means Dark Impulse.

Make of all this what you will. Please! Discuss! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back