• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
As far as I know he is still going to be the character designer for Final Fantasy.

or do some artwork for other character designers who've already drawn out the characters.

vivi_07

As far as I know he is still going to be the character designer for Final Fantasy.
That's good I really like his style when he draws characters. But i thought versus 13 wa his last since he's been working on it for a while. It's like his precious baby? o.o

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
That's good I really like his style when he draws characters. But i thought versus 13 wa his last since he's been working on it for a while. It's like his precious baby? o.o
Yes Versus will be the last time he directs a FF.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
when did he say that? if that's true than YES!!! the next saga will conclude faster than this one.

It was in an interview that once he finished Versus he is dedicating all of his time to Kingdom Hearts. It wasn't him saying he'd never do it again, but him saying it would be some many years until he directs another FF.

vivi_07

Oh I see... well psssh.. finally! I want my Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out before I have children!

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
This thing has lulled us over since July it's only right we keep it alive until the 15th :3.

k99y77

Awards
Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu.

This thing has lulled us over since July it's only right we keep it alive until the 15th :3.
and keeping it alive we will :)
Almost 6 years into this gen and it's only a "consideration"? People have been crying out for this for at least a couple of years now. Get on with it already.
if sony didn't removed the ps2 compatibility no one would have cared for those HD collections XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back