• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Comics ► New Super hero Movies ___ The batman Returns ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I read somewhere online that the rights for the Fantastic 4 may be sent back to Marvel. If that was done, how do you think they'd remedy the franchise?
I think Fox has a little while left on the contract. But yeah, the rights should lapse soon if they don't make a movie. If Marvel gets it back, I think they'll wait a little while before moving on it. They're very focused on the Avengers and introducing the Fantastic Four could convolute that. But I would love to see the Disney guys make a Fantastic Four cartoon that's actually good.

And the guy they got to play for the role (ryan reynolds) was horrible in it which made it all the worse.
You started this thread and all you want to is rip on Green Lantern?

wii.red24

@ johnny stooge im sorry for ripping on green lantern although that seems to be the most underproduced peice of trash bad acting box office super hero move failure .............. johnnny boy i started this thread to discuss superhero movies green lantern is a super hero movie.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Great news indeed then. Here's hoping they don't make another movie then. Am I the only one who wishes Sony and Fox and the like would rent their characters out to Marvel so they could be included in future mash-ups? I keep seeing Spidey meeting Johnny from F4 and Bobby from the X-Men, and the like and it saddens me that this may never come to pass on film.

wii.red24

Personally im excited for the Flash movie thats supposed to be released sometime in 2013, i remember watching justice leauge when i was 8 and always thinking man wouldn't it be cool if they made a flash movie !!!

BladezofJustice

Great news indeed then. Here's hoping they don't make another movie then. Am I the only one who wishes Sony and Fox and the like would rent their characters out to Marvel so they could be included in future mash-ups? I keep seeing Spidey meeting Johnny from F4 and Bobby from the X-Men, and the like and it saddens me that this may never come to pass on film.

That's actually pretty cool. To comic book readers, the concept of a shared universe is nothing special. But to regular movie goers it can still be considered a new concept. The different heroes working together would be fun.

Personally im excited for the Flash movie thats supposed to be released sometime in 2013, i remember watching justice leauge when i was 8 and always thinking man wouldn't it be cool if they made a flash movie !!!

Flash is definitely possible. The hardest thing would just be accurately displaying the speed of the Flashes without it giving us CGI vertigo

Radar

Bronze Member
I am really excited for DKR.

But someday sometime, people will start to get bored with super-hero movies. I know, I read it on the internet.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Despite being far off, I'm incredibly excited for the rumored Dr. Strange movie. Is there any news confirming it? All I've heard is that Marvel is hinting at it hardcore. I've heard the same as well for a Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back