• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I want to confess my love for this girl.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Woah, chill out people.

I wasn't asking if I should "hit it" I was asking if I should tell her how I feel.

I wouldn't do anything sexual with her...I don't even plan on meeting her yet. But, stuff happens, people grow apart, I was thinking I should let her know before something, anything, happens to strain our friendship. What I'm wondering is if telling her this would be the strain, since there's an age gap and she has a bf.
This could very well cause a strain. I'd wait and think about it more if I were you.

People don't throw the word "love" around because they don't want to do anything with that person. Unless you mean to wait till she's legal, which makes this whole situation a pretty disturbing thought.

Meh, opinions differ, but I think it would be less disturbing than going after her right now.

Ace.

Banned
100%

you cant have a relationship with her. whats the point

I...Don't know what to say. I mean, the phrase "unrequited love" exists for a reason. Would I want a relationship someday? Sure. Now? No...But that 'someday' might not ever come, that's the point, I don't want her to go without ever knowing how I felt.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That's pretty creepy; you really shouldn't do that. >__________>

noheartx

i mean clearly youre not taking any of our advice. has anyone in this threead saud "yea buddy! thats a great idea!" seriously bonk that you can get in trouble.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I met her on the Internet two years ago, and we've been talking every other day since then. We've skyped, sent each other gifts, etc. I'm thinking about confessing my love for her tomorrow on Facebook. The only problem besides the age difference (I'm 22, she's 15) is that she has a bf.

Should I? Do any of you guys have a similar experience that you could share as advice?

chris_hansen.jpg

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I was thinking I should let her know before something, anything, happens to strain our friendship. What I'm wondering is if telling her this would be the strain, since there's an age gap and she has a bf.

Yes it will. She's 15, unless she's an idiot she has probably guessed or read it in your conversations (unless of course you've gone to ridiculous lengths to conceal it). If she wants to bring it up, let her. Don't do anything until then.

Also, what you're talking about doesn't quite sound like love to me.

Ace.

Banned
i mean clearly youre not taking any of our advice. has anyone in this threead saud "yea buddy! thats a great idea!" seriously bonk that you can get in trouble.

I've decided against it.

@Xiao: What does it sound like...?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Good job. It wouldn't have been a good idea in the first place and even though it is just the internet, it would still be illegal to even tell her. :|

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
It sounds like genuine feelings and interest, infatuation maybe, but not love.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back