• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I want to confess my love for this girl.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace.

Banned
I met her on the Internet two years ago, and we've been talking every other day since then. We've skyped, sent each other gifts, etc. I'm thinking about confessing my love for her tomorrow on Facebook. The only problem besides the age difference (I'm 22, she's 15) is that she has a bf.

Should I? Do any of you guys have a similar experience that you could share as advice?

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
no no you shouldn't do that at all

tbh i thought this was about elle for a while.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
So let me get this clearly.....she's 7 years younger than you AND has a boyfriend.

definitely,go for it.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I honestly can't see how or why you'd think this would be a good idea.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Is it legal where you live? :3

But seriously, don't. I can't see this ending well.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Even if you two where closer in age it wouldnt end well, there are so many things that makes this a bad idea.

noheartx

I'm curious as to why you think this is a good idea. I mean...did any bells ring at all. Ever heard of statutory rape? Also, how the bonk did you meet her?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There is nothing wrong with seven years younger, the rule is divide by two and add seven.

Ie, 24 year old / 2 = 12 + 7 = 19.

A 24 year old can go as young as 19.

However you are over 18 and she is below, so I would back the bonk off as far away as possible.

Ace.

Banned
Ever heard of statutory rape?

is it legal where you live? :3

She's 14? Then no. Even if it's just 'professing your love', when she's 7 younger than you I'm fairly sure it'll get you on some kind of list.

Woah, chill out people.

I wasn't asking if I should "hit it" I was asking if I should tell her how I feel.

I wouldn't do anything sexual with her...I don't even plan on meeting her yet. But, stuff happens, people grow apart, I was thinking I should let her know before something, anything, happens to strain our friendship. What I'm wondering is if telling her this would be the strain, since there's an age gap and she has a bf.

Zul

Awards
Woah, chill out people.

I wasn't asking if I should "hit it" I was asking if I should tell her how I feel.

I wouldn't do anything with her...

Show her your conversations with elle, that'll get you in her pants brah.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
People don't throw the word "love" around because they don't want to do anything with that person. Unless you mean to wait till she's legal, which makes this whole situation a pretty disturbing thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back