• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D in this month's Game Informer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdr08

is this a hint to a english confirmation?

sorry for being noobish

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
is this a hint to a english confirmation?

sorry for being noobish

No. Game magazines talk about Japanese games that aren't confirmed for an International release all of the time. KH3D will definitely be released in all regions, though.

And we already know that they are localizing the game during development and that the game will most likely be out in other regions a month after the Japanese release, as said in the Famitsu interview with Nomura last month.

sdr08

No. Game magazines talk about Japanese games that aren't confirmed for an International release all of the time. KH3D will definitely be released in all regions, though.

And we already know that they are localizing the game during development and that the game will most likely be out in other regions a month after the Japanese release, as said in the Famitsu interview with Nomura last month.

oh ok thanks

the delvopment of KH3D is amazing me right now... its gotta be a new record for SE...i mean they are releasing FFXIII-2 in january for NA and EUR they shorten up the release window for games

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Graphics on par with BbS? Are they kidding? From what we've seen so far (which is very early views of the game), it looks like it's easily PS2 quality graphics.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
oh ok thanks

the delvopment of KH3D is amazing me right now... its gotta be a new record for SE...i mean they are releasing FFXIII-2 in january for NA and EUR they shorten up the release window for games

Definitely. SE probably realized that the wait time between releases are pretty unnecessary.

Graphics on par with BbS? Are they kidding? From what we've seen so far (which is very early views of the game), it looks like it's up near KH1 quality graphics.

Yeah, because we can totally judge this game from the one trailer and few screenshots we've seen. The quality of graphics gets better the further in development they are. The game is hardly going to stay the way we saw it.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Graphics on par with BbS? Are they kidding? From what we've seen so far (which is very early views of the game), it looks like it's up near KH1 quality graphics.

From the trailer, the graphics already look better than any other KH game released.
So, to say they are "near" KH1 quality is a huge understatement (even BBS is above KH1).

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Yeah, because we can totally judge this game from the one trailer and few screenshots we've seen. The quality of graphics gets better the further in development they are. The game is hardly going to stay the way we saw it.
Exactly. They're already beyond BbS, and they're only going to get better. Calling them on par with BbS is way off.

From the trailer, the graphics already look better than any other KH game released.
So, to say they are "near" KH1 quality is a huge understatement (even BBS is above KH1).
I don't know about better than any game (not saying they aren't, but I really can't judge from a short trailer), but like I said, I agree that they are very good. That's what I meant. I always considered KH1 better than BbS, but I see that that view is not shared by most.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I always considered KH1 better than BbS, but I see that that view is not shared by most.

graphics-wise? it's not really opinion so much as fact that the graphical technology used for kh2/bbs is simply more advanced.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Which is why I'd rather wait longer to get something with better graphics and just looks better overall.
I'd rather they didn't if the game is finished and the graphics are pretty much what we'd usually get for a KH game than I rather they release it as soon as possible.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Which is why I'd rather wait longer to get something with better graphics and just looks better overall.

I don't think SE would ever rush it. However, I have to agree that I would agree with quality over quantity (in terms of getting the game out earlier to start a new one). The thing is, I don't see why anyone would even need to be worried, this is SE we are talking about. SE is easily one of the best game companies in terms of graphics, so I don't think anyone should be worried. SE will use the system's graphical capabilities to its max, don't worry.

sdr08

i don't even care about the graphics, its the story I am in for.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
That's even better jesus this game is going by fast I wonder if it'll be the same length as BBS or KH2?

It might be either once we find out what kind of content it may have.

Number Zero

That's even better jesus this game is going by fast I wonder if it'll be the same length as BBS or KH2?

That's what I'm concerned about. Because I thought it took Nomura and them from the release of KH2 to 2010 to release BBS. But, er, when you factor in KH: Coded, KH: 358/2 Days and KH: Re-Coded, it kind of makes sense. Still, let's HOPE Dream Drop Distance has a good length (considering it's the bridge between KHII and KHIII) and they're not rushing just to satisfy fans.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
That's what I'm concerned about. Because I thought it took Nomura and them from the release of KH2 to 2010 to release BBS. But, er, when you factor in KH: Coded, KH: 358/2 Days and KH: Re-Coded, it kind of makes sense. Still, let's HOPE Dream Drop Distance has a good length (considering it's the bridge between KHII and KHIII) and they're not rushing just to satisfy fans.
While I do think he wants the game out for his fans as soon as possible Nomura's not the type to sacrifice the quality of a game just to satisfy his fans needs. Heck if that were true we would of already have had Final Fantasy Versus 13 in our hands.

That combined with Nomura's repeated statements that he he wants KH3D to be at the level of its main titles I don't think the quality is something we have to worry about, Nomura seems to want KH3D to be the best game it can be and he should this is the game that sets the stage and leads into KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back