• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone remember the pre kh2 days ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Took me a while to read BHK as blonde-haired kid; At first I read it as Black Haired Kairi.

So how about those pre Days days?

Radar

Bronze Member
My most predominant memory was being pissed that I had to save up for a DS
Ya I lost my original DS, then had to buy another just for that damn game..

But the most hype I ever had was waiting for bbs.. alot more mysterious that kh2 imo

Last edited:

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
You caught me red handed sir.

But i will say this, Alex is NOT my real name. It's a reference to Alex from Street Fighter.

Awards
I may be the only one but the first time I played KH2 I thought I got the wrong game.

But after I beat KH 1 I thought it was over.I had no idea of a secret ending and I thought CoM was honestly a remake of the KH1 just on the GBA. So pre KH2 days I was completely oblivious to all things post KH1.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I don't remember how it was pre-kh2 days because I got into the series after it released.

But pre-Days days on the other hand I do. I sure miss people not complaining about Xion every time she's mentioned.

They deleated it for "Off topic posting". Okay why don't you delete the other 100 topics which are "Off topic"

The topics there made me facepalm.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Why are we even talking about Pre-Days that craptastic rage inducing repetitive game.

Back on the real thing the only thing that broke people's hearts the most was the trailer from TGS 2003 I think I look at that from time to time, and always wonder what could have been.

Stormfall

the thing i remember most about pre-kh2 times was watching Deep Dive ASAS over and over trying to notice things. The multiple keyblades was something i studied.

Stormfall

All the names too BHK, Blindfolded unknown and so on. Great times. Pausing on all the the thirteen points. Never felt like that about a game before or since. Though Sunset Horizons was good fun :)

blowjob

One of the first pictures we got to see of KH2 when I was about 15-16 was the one where Roxas was facing Axel in the flaming circle but you couldn't see Roxas' face. Then there was another famous piece of Axel with his arms stretched out and spinning his chakrams.

My closest friend at the time said that the guy with the keyblade (Roxas) was Sora, and I told him he was crazy and that Sora had a totally different hairstyle. Then my friend said the guy with the red hair is Riku. I got really mad that day. When the game came out a year later, he said: "I was close".

lol

Shinjuku

Entrapment
@ rokudamia2

I know just kidding man I actually don't like days, but this is Pre-Kh2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back