• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lets go a little harder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
angelsowlcitytext.png

No text...
angelsowlcitytextless.png

cnc pleeaaaseee

Davey

durp.
Yeah, text version works, it balances it out very well. Plus I love this song by him :3.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
This is a very interesting piece. I have to disagree about the text. Actually, I'm quite opposite. I think it's just there, and looks like it was just placed there. Maybe instead an applied image over it(Im assuming you clipped masked an applied image), maybe use a gradient map over it with a gold, yellow, and grayish-silver colors in it. But for now, I prefer the textless version. :)

Sparks

gone
This is a very interesting piece. I have to disagree about the text. Actually, I'm quite opposite. I think it's just there, and looks like it was just placed there. Maybe instead an applied image over it(Im assuming you clipped masked an applied image), maybe use a gradient map over it with a gold, yellow, and grayish-silver colors in it. But for now, I prefer the textless version. :)
Haha I tried to make it look like he was creating cool energy waves from performing with his guitar *u* <3

And you pretty much guessed right lol, I used an applied image clipping mask, then a duplicate clip-mask set to overlay and flipped it horizontally. Thank you for your input and opinion, I'll try the gradient map thing and see how it turns out :3

Davey

durp.
OMG this just hit me. Is the title Breathe Carolina related?! o_o

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Owl City... NOM NOM
I like the way it fade from right to left. It's so bright where Adam's face is, and then it gets dark where his guitar shows. Me likes dat. I also like the blue and the yellow colors and how well they look together. But I think my favorite part is the text. I don't have any criticism for you, really. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing, lol. So, good job!

Sparks

gone
OMG this just hit me. Is the title Breathe Carolina related?! o_o
cigarette the wrong waaaaaaaaaay
yes it is :D
Owl City... NOM NOM
I like the way it fade from right to left. It's so bright where Adam's face is, and then it gets dark where his guitar shows. Me likes dat. I also like the blue and the yellow colors and how well they look together. But I think my favorite part is the text. I don't have any criticism for you, really. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing, lol. So, good job!

Well thank you for the nice comments, and saying that you like the text, it makes me feel like I'm improving :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back