• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FINAL FANTASY 零式 - Natsubi Demo Impressions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i still need help getting it on my psp. I downloaded it right from the site and see it her i draged it into to savedata but when i go to look for it its not there. I do have space and my software is updated so what am i doing wrong?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
:| I don't get what you said. But if you downloaded it from FFN and it doesn't work, you need to go on FINAL FANTASY ?? | SQUARE ENIX push Accept (the one on the right) then scroll down to the second Step 1. Download that, unzip the file, then drag the "NPJblahblah" file to "GAME" on your Memory Stick.

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I just finished (I think) one mission...and did pretty...pretty bad xD but I'm getting the hang of it :p King was a little hard to get used to but I took down Bahamut, however the hell it is spelled in the end :/ 3 more mission to go right?

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm still trying to decide who to use. :x I've switched from King to Machina at least five times already.

Noobish question: How do absorb crap from the monsters? o_o

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I've jumped from King to Machina to Nine over and over. Nine is pretty badass in combat :/ by badass I mean useful for a beginner xD. But I can't get over King *.*

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm still trying to decide who to use. :x I've switched from King to Machina at least five times already.

Noobish question: How do absorb crap from the monsters? o_o

hold down R button until they float up or you hear a sound and then press square (while still holding down R). That's what I've been doing the entire time xD I could be wrong!

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I got an B! CHYAAAA! yes I am proud of myself. King = sex. Can't touch this :3

edit: And no problem Ethy :3

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
im having soo much fun even though i dont know what im doing or whats going on, also did anyone else have allies who were black and guesst were they outside player, can they just join in anytime?? it was weird, but now i died and dont know what to do

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh my god. I love Sice. <3 She is a beast. :D

So I like how Rem plays, but she dies so easily. Machina, despite having long drills, has some pretty terrible range in my opinion. Ace is just a badass. Queen is cool. Not my cup o' tea.

Nine is awesome. His attitude is so awesome. How can people even compare him to Cloud?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
how do i blow up the ship firing from above

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Oh my god. I love Sice. <3 She is a beast. :D

She is! When I die with King...or summon Shiva by mistake, I throw Sice in :3

So I like how Rem plays, but she dies so easily. Machina, despite having long drills, has some pretty terrible range in my opinion. Ace is just a badass. Queen is cool. Not my cup o' tea.

Nine is awesome. His attitude is so awesome. How can people even compare him to Cloud?

Machina's range sorta does suck :/ Nine is so flipping awesome! My trump card! :D

And question: did anyone else start that mission where there's enemies who have bullets that do like 100+ each? I love the theme playing but those enemies are freakin' horrible. I'm just gonna train for awhile lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
She is! When I die with King...or summon Shiva by mistake, I throw Sice in :3

I am so mad at myself. Sice died because of some stupid...monster. I wasn't paying attention when I was trying to hit critical...

Machina's range sorta does suck :/ Nine is so flipping awesome! My trump card! :D

And question: did anyone else start that mission where there's enemies who have bullets that do like 100+ each? I love the theme playing but those enemies are freakin' horrible. I'm just gonna train for awhile lol

I just finished Mission 1 so idk. Got a B! :D

Go have fun training. It is really addictive. :D

OH WHAT THE FUCK. ZOMBIES.

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I am so mad at myself. Sice died because of some stupid...monster. I wasn't paying attention when I was trying to hit critical...

Don't be so hard on yourself D: damn things are sneaky...we can all be a wittle sneaky sometimes.

I just finished Mission 1 so idk. Got a B! :D

Go have fun training. It is really addictive. :D

OH WHAT THE FUCK. ZOMBIES.

You gotta B? AWESOME! I'm gonna redo mission 1 and try to kick some ass (get an A)

This demo is seriously addicting lmao and BONK those zombies >.< one actually got a hold of me.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
im having soo much fun even though i dont know what im doing or whats going on, also did anyone else have allies who were black and guesst were they outside player, can they just join in anytime?? it was weird, but now i died and dont know what to do

Try holding L and hitting up or right on the dpad to select a character who is alive.

That big mech thing or ship or whatever it was that flies and shoots rockets at you is so tough. It killed off half my characters. I would die, select a new character and die again. It was crazy. This game is so fun. Easily the best PSP game ever. I loved using the Shiva summon. She's so graceful and cool! Ace is incredible. The way he dodges, its like he teleports kind of and I like the magic barrier spell he can do. I think Sice can do that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back