• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(o.o) Fanclub For The TAV Trio (o.o)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Someone should probably remake this club. xD; I'm not volunteering this time; I want to slow down on owning clubs.
I'd be willing to help make a halfway decent club banner, though, until a better one can be made.
And whoever owns the new one can contact Gildragon to have him merge the new one with this one, for the sake of convenience, like he did with the Aqua FC. =)

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Someone should probably remake this club. xD; I'm not volunteering this time; I want to slow down on owning clubs.
I'd be willing to help make a halfway decent club banner, though, until a better one can be made.
And whoever owns the new one can contact Gildragon to have him merge the new one with this one, for the sake of convenience, like he did with the Aqua FC. =)

I could, since I only own one FC. Besides, it's better in the hands of someone who's not a yaoi Fangirl or a Aqua hater. I like this trio, as much as I like SRK. So I take over if anyone wants too

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I'll do it if no one else wants to. I'm not in charge of any FCs, but I don't frequent this section as often as I should :p

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Nice! I haven't left my Aqua on long enough to get her to do that yet xD

Edit: I just got the Axel and Demyx ones! Aqua is sitting with Axel right now and thinking about her wayfinder and Demyx is...climbing up to the top of the monitor >.>

Oh that's so cute. XDDD

I'm definitely going to download these and screen cap them. XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Browsing through DA again. There seems to be more TAV pics lately ^^

Contains spoilers!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
oh hey i forgot this thread existed
kinda ironic considering i went pixiv diving for tav/bbs stuff today

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I did! :D
Quite a lot of stuff too. I'm sure there's a lot more but I'm not a member so I can't access it.

btw, lulu, are you going to make a new FC for TAV? :3

Last edited:

huanglulu

I did! :D
Quite a lot of stuff too. I'm sure there's a lot more but I'm not a member so I can't access it.

btw, lulu, are you going to make a new FC for TAV? :3

Wow that nice i should go hunt for some arts on there too.
I was intending to make a new FC for TAV since the original founder hasn't been around.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ahh, okay. Looking forward to the new FC!
Or if you're busy, I can take care of it as well~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back